Q & A ABOUT THE CASE**ask a question, leave an answer**NO DISCUSSION**#2

2/8/2010 D.H.S.M.V. INFORMATION SHEET (SPELLING OF MIDDLE NAME)
2/8/2010 FELONY ARRAIGNMENT SET FOR 03/08/2010 AT 1:30 PM IN 328/ , JDG: BERGER, WENDY W
2/8/2010 PROSECUTOR: ROYS, JACQUELYN ASSIGNED
2/3/2010 INFORMATION
2/3/2010 FILED SEQ: 1 SAME - (893.135 1C1C) TRAFFICKING IN OXYCODONE

~~snipping the docket to make my Q short & sweet~~

Is D.H.S.M.V. Dept of Highway Safety & Motor Vehicles? [Was her middle name wrong on the booking and all?]

INFORMATION FILED SEQ - anybody know what that means? Sequentially? Sequestered? [I didn't take Latin, so is it Latin?]

thx - whoever answers the 2nd Q, if you have a good link re: legal terminology for laypersons, I'd appreciate it.

I've had company since last Friday, they finally left and I can get caught up. My question is what has been going on with Hank, Sr and Lisa Croslin? Is LP still taking care of them? Are they still in that little apartment? When their court datess are over will they be moving to CA to work with LP's brother? tia

Is there any confirmed info that Teresa is or was on disabilty and is no longer a dispatcher?

Has it been confirmed yet that Misty has fired her attorney and gotten a public defender?

Is D.H.S.M.V. Dept of Highway Safety & Motor Vehicles? [Was her middle name wrong on the booking and all?]

INFORMATION FILED SEQ - anybody know what that means? Sequentially? Sequestered? [I didn't take Latin, so is it Latin?]

thx - whoever answers the 2nd Q, if you have a good link re: legal terminology for laypersons, I'd appreciate it.

Here is a link to the new lawyers thread on HaLeighs forum. Maybe they will see your question there.
U]Legal questions for our VERIFIED lawyers on the board - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/U]

Is a pipeline located near the St. John's River? TIA.

Can anyone provide me a link where the air conditioning man who was at the MH that day is discussed? Im curious to see what is known about him, as I have only heard he was at the house, but no other discussion about him that I am aware of. If there is one here at ws I would love to read it. Thanks.

Is a pipeline located near the St. John's River? TIA.

What kind of pipeline? Sewer, stormwater, oil, gas, etc..?

Yes - sewer
Yes - stormwater
Yes - natural gas
Yes - waste water from GP processing of pulp for paper

Oil - IDK, maybe, there's an FPL substation in San Mateo.

Also of note - The St. Johns River is a really, really long river that originates somewhere around Deland [I think] and flows into the Atlantic ocean up on the north side of Jacksonville. My answers above are in re: to the immediate Putnam County area.

eta - Link to wikipedia info re: SJR
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St._Johns_River

Correction - per this, the headwaters are way down in Indian River County. [Learn something new everyday.]

Can anyone provide me a link where the air conditioning man who was at the MH that day is discussed? Im curious to see what is known about him, as I have only heard he was at the house, but no other discussion about him that I am aware of. If there is one here at ws I would love to read it. Thanks.

Here: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80468&highlight=Repairman

there might be a revisited thread...but that is what came up when I searched. : ) You might try googling the Ac Repairmen Haleigh Cummings for more info.

In Tommy's incident/arrest report there was a white male in a black pickup that he talked. Does anyone know who the white male is? Supposedly there was a scanner thread that mentions a black pickup out of East Palatka and that is the one I am asking about.

Whatever happened with the RatGate caper? Were any charges filed?

Some programming languages use the SEQ command to index lists of files or records in sequential order. Without going into a technical explanation, I'll simply say that I'm *pretty sure* SEQ in this instance is computer code. (Et seq is a Latin phrase used in legal docs to indicate discussion of a referenced item follows on subsequent pages, but it doesn't apply here.)

I'm joansing for info on Ratgate. Were any charges ever filed against Ron?

no, no charges were filed against Ron.
Even the August BURGLARY OF CONVEYANCE WITH BATTERY charge never went anywhere.
What is up with that?

What kind of pipeline? Sewer, stormwater, oil, gas, etc..?

Yes - sewer
Yes - stormwater
Yes - natural gas
Yes - waste water from GP processing of pulp for paper

Oil - IDK, maybe, there's an FPL substation in San Mateo.

Also of note - The St. Johns River is a really, really long river that originates somewhere around Deland [I think] and flows into the Atlantic ocean up on the north side of Jacksonville. My answers above are in re: to the immediate Putnam County area.

eta - Link to wikipedia info re: SJR
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St._Johns_River

Correction - per this, the headwaters are way down in Indian River County. [Learn something new everyday.]

Thank you LFlorida,

This pipeline which runs through Putnam County is above ground with light green on it. Does this ring a bell?

Thank you LFlorida,

This pipeline which runs through Putnam County is above ground with light green on it. Does this ring a bell?

Is this like from a dream or a vision?

eta - the only thing I can think of like that is the piping inside of the FPL substation. You might ask GER, though.

no, no charges were filed against Ron.
Even the August BURGLARY OF CONVEYANCE WITH BATTERY charge never went anywhere.
What is up with that?

IIRC - Tim Miller is on audio tape stating that he asked Tommy/Hank Jr/Sr to NOT press the charges vs. Ronald.

[Now, where the heck that audio is, IHNI.]

Do we have videos of Ron and Misty getting married? In the ones I've seen, I don't see GGMS and I was wondering if she attended. Does anyone know?

Do we have videos of Ron and Misty getting married? In the ones I've seen, I don't see GGMS and I was wondering if she attended. Does anyone know?

The marriage took place at Mrs. Sykes, so I would think she would be there.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back