Q & A ABOUT THE CASE**ask a question, leave an answer**NO DISCUSSION**#2

there was a report filed and a citation issued which a fine was then paid towards in April 2009.

The Croslin's no longer reside at 116 Tyler so if your theory is correct theyLE investigators) could search until their hearts content.

The property is still owned, and LE still needs a warrant and probable cause to search the property, unless the owners give consent.

Is it normal for the times to be redacted( I say redacted but maybe I should say absent, or not listed) off the radio transmissions or a 911 call? Has anyone ever seen times written for the radio transmissions or the 911 call on any of the reports? Maybe a question better posted on the scanner thread.

What time did grAnnette arrive at the mobile home on Feb. 10, 2009?

What time did grAnnette arrive at the mobile home on Feb. 10, 2009?

According to her, she ignored a phone call from Ron, then took a second call and arrived sometime after 4 a.m.

Is it normal for the times to be redacted( I say redacted but maybe I should say absent, or not listed) off the radio transmissions or a 911 call? Has anyone ever seen times written for the radio transmissions or the 911 call on any of the reports? Maybe a question better posted on the scanner thread.

It may have been edited by the media outlet for their own time/storage restraints. I do recall it being reported within the first week or ten days that PCSO had released 6 or 7 DVDs full of 911 calls [and/or dispatches, IDK] to media. It seems like they mentioned the calls covered a one week period but I don't know if it was the week before or the week after.

[Sorry, I don't have a link handy, but I'll try to find one.]

I just want to make sure that I did not just assume something here. Question is: If Tommy did go over to check on Misty after receiving the phone call from Ron, did he walk over or drive over? I can see where his dog would have barked her head off if she watched Tommy walk away from his home toward Ron's MH. I can also see how the dog would bark if someone was hiding the gun in the driveway culvert at Tommy's house. I feel sure that the dog would likely bark until Tommy returned to his home. Anway, did he walk over to check on Misty?

I just want to make sure that I did not just assume something here. Question is: If Tommy did go over to check on Misty after receiving the phone call from Ron, did he walk over or drive over? I can see where his dog would have barked her head off if she watched Tommy walk away from his home toward Ron's MH. I can also see how the dog would bark if someone was hiding the gun in the driveway culvert at Tommy's house. I feel sure that the dog would likely bark until Tommy returned to his home. Anway, did he walk over to check on Misty?

I DO NOT remember hearing whether or not it was specified if he walked over to check on Misty. Matter of a fact I can't remember if we were told how he got there. Timmy and Chelsea were borrowing the van, what other vehicles did Tommy and Lyndsy own at that time. Did I hear something about a couple peeps having a red truck? Maybe ToC was one of them.

ETA to add... if this guy chose to drive his son to the bus stop, (remember him being slumped over the van at the bus stop) then I doubt he would walk to Gr Lane.

The barking dog citation was dated Feb. 10th.

Tommy checked on Misty while it was still Feb 9th - per Tommy. [According to Ronald's attorney, too, if I'm not mistaken.]

Could the barking dog citation be the reason that the one officer said that he was moving from Tyler Street to Green Lane on the morning of the 10th?

One of the officers said on the tape of the radio calls the night that Haleigh went missing that he was finished on Tyler and was headed to Green, do we know why?

Could it have been because he was dealing with the barking dog and could that have something to do with Haleigh missing?

Anyone have links or information re Ron taking a donation jar out of Crystal's tent way back then?

Anyone have links or information re Ron taking a donation jar out of Crystal's tent way back then?

I've never heard of that, ladonna.

A donation jar was stolen, but not by Ronald Cummings. It was a janitor in Baker County.
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=133595&catid=3

I've read that Ronald would go into the Kangaroo and reach into the donation jars to get $$ to pay for his cigarettes and stuff, but IHNI if it was true. It was on forums and the like, not in a legit media site.

A donation jar was stolen, but not by Ronald Cummings. It was a janitor in Baker County.
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=133595&catid=3

I've read that Ronald would go into the Kangaroo and reach into the donation jars to get $$ to pay for his cigarettes and stuff, but IHNI if it was true. It was on forums and the like, not in a legit media site.

Thanks but if my memory serves me right there was a media report where LE says Ron was entitiled to the donation jar from Crystal's tent because he was the primary caregiver. I just can't find it...Its driving me mad.

I do remember reading it in a legit media article. (Not AH, or the others)
I remember LE being called about it but can't remember much more of the article. I'm going to keep looking.

I do remember reading it in a legit media article. (Not AH, or the others)
I remember LE being called about it but can't remember much more of the article. I'm going to keep looking.

Thank You badme... I know I read it somewhere, and I am desperate to find it. LR gave Ron apass for stealing it as he had physical custody/// I do recall that.

Does anyone know if it was ever told when PDM switched to the thumbscan system for their employees?

Also we do have Tommy, Misty, and Donna all three coming up for Pretrial on the 31st in Putnam County correct?

I know that Ronald's attorney is unavailable for his and that was filed some time ago, does anyone know if that is rescheduled and when?

Does anyone know if it was ever told when PDM switched to the thumbscan system for their employees?

Also we do have Tommy, Misty, and Donna all three coming up for Pretrial on the 31st in Putnam County correct?

I know that Ronald's attorney is unavailable for his and that was filed some time ago, does anyone know if that is rescheduled and when?

And let's not forget cousin Hope. When's her trial [or hearing or w/e]?

I found this from concerned Papa's post.

The clock in system that they have for employees NOW is a whole lot different than what they had back in February!!!! Now they have a laser time card where you have to insert the last four digits of your S.S. # and then SCAN your entire hand. Quite sophisticated stuff NOW. However....back in February, they had a time card that was done on the computer and it DID NOT ALWAYS WORK. It was common for workers to have to go back and 'clock' in when the computer was back up and running or to have co-workers do it for them, if they were busy.

Anyone have the driving time from Mudd Lake Rd to Green Ln?

Anyone have the driving time from Mudd Lake Rd to Green Ln?

It depends on how fast you drive!!
Seriously I have heard 1 1/2 to 2 hrs.
I have never mapped the mileage.

Court dockets for PC show 3/31 court dates for:

Tommy-grand theft charges, drug charges (incident at the bus stop and trafficking)

Hank-dr. shopping drug charge

Hope-drug charges (1-3 and 1-20 arrests)

Ron and Misty-all drug trafficking charges

No times given in PC dockets

For St. Johns Co.:

Donna-4/6/2010 9:00:00 AM FELONY PRETRIAL

Misty-4/6/2010 1:30:00 PM FELONY PRETRIAL

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads