Q & A ABOUT THE CASE**ask a question, leave an answer**NO DISCUSSION**#2

Court dockets for PC show 1/31 court dates for:

Tommy-grand theft charges, drug charges (incident at the bus stop and trafficking)

Hank-dr. shopping drug charge

Hope-drug charges (1-3 and 1-20 arrests)

Ron and Misty-all drug trafficking charges

No times given in PC dockets

For St. Johns Co.:

Donna-4/6/2010 9:00:00 AM FELONY PRETRIAL

Misty-4/6/2010 1:30:00 PM FELONY PRETRIAL

Do you mean 3/31 not 1/31?

I must have been absent the day that this was explained but I'm asking anyway. Why aren't we getting any more of the jail house phone videos? I'm missing them. Is there a reason that we stopped getting them? TIA.

Do the tapes have to go thru or be requested as evidence by the defense attorneys. If they don't request them, can LE release them? Shoemaker has made himself unavailable so new legal docs are going to him but will be held till he says. Is that why rc gets a reprieve?

I must have been absent the day that this was explained but I'm asking anyway. Why aren't we getting any more of the jail house phone videos? I'm missing them. Is there a reason that we stopped getting them? TIA.

It was explained to me by a lawyer in Florida that they have to be paid for and that there is the added expense of "decoding" them. Plus someone has to request that they be released. So to me it would appear that none of the media wants to pay for them and then pay to have them decoded.

Especially when you have older software as Putnam County has. Plus someone has to actually pick the cd's up.

The other thing is that they can't be released to the public until they have been released to the attorney and there is a time period after that release before they can release them to the public

Why are there no brawls over Ronald's 3rd child, a son?

How old was the mother when she and Ron had a relationship?

What was that relationship?

Why are there no brawls over Ronald's 3rd child, a son?

How old was the mother when she and Ron had a relationship?

What was that relationship?

I wish there was an answer for you, but in my researching this matter I cannot find proof that there is documented evidence that J is in fact RC's son. Perhaps Amber wasn't sure who the father was, it might have been between one or more men. I remember RC stated in an interview that J could be his son, but no paternity test was ever made public.

Amber was in a relationship with RC right before he became involved with Misty.

Age information can be found here: http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=755885&IMG=56921

Hope that helps a bit

Does anyone recall the results to the question that Misty was asked during one of her taped tests about her thoughts on Ronalds involvement? Was she being truthful?

I haven't watched all the videos, i'm wondering if it's known what she said that her dad responds he has a hard time believing her? Did she accuse someone? thanks.

Does anyone recall the results to the question that Misty was asked during one of her taped tests about her thoughts on Ronalds involvement? Was she being truthful?

http://www.clickorlando.com/video/20602572/index.html

This video is Misty’s full voice analysis test. At around the 10.57 mark Misty is asked if she thinks Ron is involved with Haleigh’s disappearance. She answers No, that Ron would not harm Haleigh. She is his heart. (my words here, you will have to listen for exact words). The person conducting the test tells Misty that the test shows that she (Misty) is not sure when she said that Ron was not involved.

Going back to Misty's voice analysis tests, does anyone know if any of the examiners asked Misty if she harmed HaLeigh? I know Misty said in one of her interviews that she didn't hurt HaLeigh, but was she asked this question on any of the tests Tim Miller arranged? I clearly remember when LE asked Casey Anthony if she harmed her daughter and her reply was "No".

Also, question for our legal experts please. TIA :blowkiss:

What do the following mean?

FELONY DOCKET CALL
FELONY JURY TRIAL

Snip" http://doris.clk.co.st-johns.fl.us/...t=Brock,+Donna&ps=50&m=name&s=4&caseid=192641

STATE OF FLORIDA ROYS, JACQUELYN
Defendant Attorneys
BROCK, DONNA MICHELLE HINES, MICHAEL P

Charges: Disposition:
TRAFFICKING IN OXYCODONE (28 G - 30 KG) (893.135 1c1c) (N/A)

Case Number Party Type Charge Case Status Disposition Fees Due Next Court Event

Date Event Judge Location Result
6/21/2010 9:00:00 AM FELONY JURY TRIAL BERGER, WENDY W Courtroom 328
6/15/2010 9:00:00 AM FELONY DOCKET CALL BERGER, WENDY W Courtroom 328

I think it means that Donna will face a trial, which means a jury must be paneled. In order to do that, they need to get on the court docket, and need to be prepared to impanel by the date set. Letters need to go out to potential jury members. (these are purely my interpretations of what these phrases mean.)

I am checking into something and I was wondering if anyone has Lyndsy and Chelsea's maiden names? Pretty please and thank ya!

I think Lyndsy's maiden name is "Collins." Not sure about Chelsea's; I'll keep looking.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back