WA WA - Shantina Smiley, 29, & Azriel Carver, 8 (fnd deceased), Olympia, Mar 2010 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are more pictures of asthma medication canisters here: http://asthmadaytoday.wordpress.com/category/lung-fun/ - halfway down the page

dscf1128.jpg

Yeah from reading articles didn't Azriel have Asthma? If that was the case I'm sure there would be used canisters laying around. They also found an inhaler wash up.

I have used just about every inhaler there is and none of the cannisters look like that. They all have a thin aerosol plunger that fits into the plastic spray nozzle.

I was thinking without the nozzle and cap thing. I don't know what they look like under there. Thanks for the info :)

You mean like an asthma inhaler? Maybe so....

Nope its not a inhaler just asked my daughter to look at it. I know I saw it before, esp having that indented hole on the top but I just can't remember.

I wonder if it has the hole on the base because it is something that is broken. And the hole is there to keep the contraption inside of a handle of some sort. Try covering the base (the right side of the seam) with your hand and just look at the tip. It does look very ratchet like. I've found lots and lots of similar pictures of ratchet sockets on the internet but nothing spot-on.

http://www.theolympian.com/2010/03/18/1176112/clues-add-to-mystery.html

"Sheriff’s Sgt. Cheryl Stines confirmed that Azriel uses an inhaler."

Darn, I must be missing something.

IF the articles you guys/gals are discussing are those which include two shoes, the yellow ball, a baseball, etc... there are two things related to inhalers.

One is an inhaler, the other a gadget to dispense the inhaler better.

This was discussed at the beginning of the case and was on the news.

IF that is not what you ladies/men are discussing, pass the link, would yah?

Thanks IA.
:)

Nope its not a inhaler just asked my daughter to look at it. I know I saw it before, esp having that indented hole on the top but I just can't remember.

Me too! It sort of reminds me of one of those canisters one would put the narrow straw on the end of to repair a hole or something like that. I believe the hole is there to relieve pressure in the can.

IF the articles you guys/gals are discussing are those which include two shoes, the yellow ball, a baseball, etc... there are two things related to inhalers.

Thanks IA.

It appears they are grouping the evidence together based on location found.
Those you mentioned were found on the beach. These are from another photo and appear to be those items found in the glove box. So there must be another photo layout containing the coloring books, wallet, etc., found loose inside the vehicle. I have not seen a photo of these items as yet. Just reports about them.

Thanks IA.

attachment.php

http://www.kirotv.com/news/22859850/detail.html

This is the pic being discussed, bronze cylinder, by lighter.

It appears they are grouping the evidence together based on location found.
Those you mentioned were found on the beach. These are from another photo and appear to be those items found in the glove box. So there must be another photo layout containing the coloring books, wallet, etc., found loose inside the vehicle. I have not seen a photo of these items as yet. Just reports about them.

Thank you.

I wish to see those, too.

My problem here being that some videos and pictures don't work in my computer. That's what I get for using a computer that runs of Windows 95.

;)

JK, don't have a Win95, but feels like it.

Thank you.

I wish to see those, too.

My problem here being that some videos and pictures don't work in my computer. That's what I get for using a computer that runs of Windows 95.

;)

JK, don't have a Win95, but feels like it.

Same here! But, mine is due to the security software that goes nuts if I try to use anything with the Active X or something like that. Some ask for you to add-on a new reader/player that it also finds to have embedded script or codes that it flatly rejects. So it's always a surprise to me which ones play and which ones don't.

Any guesses on the clear plastic-looking thing right next to the tire gauge?

At 400% zoom you can even see the button for opening the hatch and doors.
Also what appears to be the empty ring leaning on the right hand side. So whether it was ever attached to any other keys is open to speculation, I suppose.

I find that very interesting. The first time I heard about the keys still being there, I wondered why she would leave them (her house keys, other car key, etc). She left her wallet which had her address via the ID (she may have forgotten the wallet though).

Generally people are only given 2 keys to the car and any additional keys cost a lot extra. I had to get a second key recently (without all of the fancy stuff on this key in the photo) and it cost me $175-.

One would think that she would have one key and RS would have one key and there would not be an extra key floating around in the car.

I doubt LE would have taken the rest of the keys off the chain for the photo.

It's definitely curious to me ..

I see now, thanks RubyRed.

Sorry, no idea what it is.

I do recognize the tire air-pressure gage, a few coins, a battery...

:ashamed0005:

It looks like they have the items in this photo grouped separately as they are quite a distance from one another and seem to be placed that way intentionally.

It looks like they have the items in this photo grouped separately as they are quite a distance from one another and seem to be placed that way intentionally.

Sorry Houndstooth :) I see you posted this already...

Sorry Houndstooth :) I see you posted this already...

No problem. As a matter of fact it got me to thinking they were recreating from the original photos before items were removed, based on what you said.

Also. Looks like the blue thing is a partially used tube of cream or paste. The "wrapper" now seems suspect too in light of posted comments by RS that she was so meticulous. Guess it's not just any ole gum wrapper. And I don't even want to tell you what I think the clear thing behind the tire gauge looks like to me now!

I find that very interesting. The first time I heard about the keys still being there, I wondered why she would leave them (her house keys, other car key, etc). She left her wallet which had her address via the ID (she may have forgotten the wallet though).

Generally people are only given 2 keys to the car and any additional keys cost a lot extra. I had to get a second key recently (without all of the fancy stuff on this key in the photo) and it cost me $175-.

One would think that she would have one key and RS would have one key and there would not be an extra key floating around in the car.

I doubt LE would have taken the rest of the keys off the chain for the photo.

It's definitely curious to me ..

I agree!

Maybe RS has one on his key ring and an extra one. When Shantina borrowed the van from him, he gave her the extra key. It is odd she doesn't have it on a ring of keys with at least her house key. I wonder if she had a ring of keys and they too were left at home, with her cell phone, possibly on purpose? Do we know if she had her own car? Robb owns the van and his motorcycle which he was driving down to Castle Rock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member