Deceased/Not Found WA - Rachael Anderson, 40, Clarkston, 16 April 2010 - #2 *C. Capone guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Knox, Do you know of a way to find out when they were married? Seems to be a descrepany between less than 6 mos. and 2 years. TIA

You would have to contact the court house in the county they were married. You would also have to have a pretty good idea when they were married because a clerk isn't just going to search through months of records. Someone said before that they wer married in Coeur d' Alene Idaho which would most likely lead to there being a lot of records to go through because there is a "hitching post" up there. Also with all the media if the clerk recognizes the name they might not tell you anything at all.

And as far as I know he was very much into outdoor activities and knows the area very well.

The place on your map that you are talking about is call Eko Compost and you can not dump there. The road that it is on is a paved Hwy that goes from the top of Lewiston grade (coming from Moscow) and come out near where the Yukon was found (at the bottom of Lewiston grade in Lewiston). Is that about as clear as mud?

OMG. Are you telling me this is a place that grinds up wood pulp, etc into mulch for landscaping and gardens?
Just because you can't dump there doesn't mean someone didn't. Info...I can't begin to imagine how many places someone could have placed her, but I just saw this on the map and noticed it was close and had a back entry from 95.

OMG. Are you telling me this is a place that grinds up wood pulp, etc into mulch for landscaping and gardens?
Just because you can't dump there doesn't mean someone didn't. Info...I can't begin to imagine how many places someone could have placed her, but I just saw this on the map and noticed it was close and had a back entry from 95.

It is gated and 100 yards if that from some sort of LE agency....

Examiner.com article:

Rachel Anderson: Another Wash. State mom goes missing; family believes she was stalked

April 30, 2010 - Another Washington State mom is missing; her daughters say for months their mother received disturbing phone calls and texts from an unknown caller and lived in constant fear... click here for article

Examiner.com article:

Rachel Anderson Update: Daughter shares missing mom’s story, asks for help in finding her

May 1, 2010 - “My mother is a strong, intelligent, vivacious woman who everyone loves and misses dearly,” Ashley said. “She has two young sons who live with her and are heartbroken by her disappearance. We all need her home safely. Please help us in our search!”... click here for article

“On the day that my sister and I reported our mother missing,” Rachel said, “our mother was supposed to meet with detectives to try and find out who was stalking and harassing her. Interestingly, my mother also had documented information which she was compiling together that is now missing.”

A good point was raised on the Facebook page created for Rachel: Did threatening cell phone calls and texts stop after Rachel went missing? Examiner.com has sent an email to Chief Hastings posing this question.

From the link above ... GOOD point, did the calls and texts STOP?

Hello everyone, just started following this. I have spent all morning trying to get up to speed. Sorry if I ask questions that have already be asked. Has CC been declared a person of intrest? And did she own a gun, that is the first thing I would have bought if I were being stalked.

You would have to contact the court house in the county they were married. You would also have to have a pretty good idea when they were married because a clerk isn't just going to search through months of records. Someone said before that they wer married in Coeur d' Alene Idaho which would most likely lead to there being a lot of records to go through because there is a "hitching post" up there. Also with all the media if the clerk recognizes the name they might not tell you anything at all.

Did they have a reception or other celebration which may have been in a newspaper? Can we look at someone's facebook account for a mention of the marriage?

Knox, Do you know of a way to find out when they were married? Seems to be a discrepancy between less than 6 mos. and 2 years. TIA

We need to find someone with a subscription to ancestry.com, I spent some time looking but came up with nothing. One search revealed a record existed, but you had to subscribe to the above to find out what it is. May not even be what we are looking for, sigh.

Hello everyone, just started following this. I have spent all morning trying to get up to speed. Sorry if I ask questions that have already be asked. Has CC been declared a person of intrest? And did she own a gun, that is the first thing I would have bought if I were being stalked.

Hi, and welcom to RA's thread lilcatt. No he hasn't been declared a POI...no one has yet. We don't know if she owned a gun or not.

Those two places are different than the place I was talking about....here is the thing though...in this area even someone who had no criminal background....had never even thought about hurting someon...could come up with a place to dump a body or evidence or whatever that people don't go to every day....we are totally surounded by wilderness area that no one visits for months let alone every day....it really wouldn't make sence....

We need to find someone with a subscription to ancestry.com, I spent some time looking but came up with nothing. One search revealed a record existed, but you had to subscribe to the above to find out what it is. May not even be what we are looking for, sigh.

I may have a temp a/c---I'll see if I can get in---if you'll tell what county or any other info I may need. ??

Those two places are different than the place I was talking about....here is the thing though...in this area even someone who had no criminal background....had never even thought about hurting someon...could come up with a place to dump a body or evidence or whatever that people don't go to every day....we are totally surounded by wilderness area that no one visits for months let alone every day....it really wouldn't make sence....

I totally agree. Makes it hard for any kind of a timeline...with her missing almost 3 days before anyone was aware.

I totally agree. Makes it hard for any kind of a timeline...with her missing almost 3 days before anyone was aware.

That's something that I do find very concerning. If one of my family members was being stalked, terrorized, and was scared for their life, I would have a hard time going 3 days without trying to contact them. I'm not blaming anyone or saying what they "should have" done. Maybe they did try to call her. We don't know. I'm just saying...that extra few days is just concerning.

Yeah the 3 days has always bothered me too...it seems like everyone was kind of blowing off the whole stalking thing.....kind of like it was more of an inconvience then an actual concern....

and not only are we surrounded by wilderness we are only a few hours for Canada

If you are trying to find marriage license info, Coeur d'Alene, ID is located in Kootenai County.

I either am not smart enough to glide through the internet or I just cannot find a wedding certificate/license for RA and CC. Anyone else have any luck?

You have to get it from the recorders office for Kootenai County. Searches that you do not only will you have to pay for but will bring up records from all over the country and have no guarantee of accuracy.

And the only way to get it from the recorders office is to call.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea