Deceased/Not Found WA - Rachael Anderson, 40, Clarkston, 16 April 2010 - #2 *C. Capone guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, just wow. Can I ask, were the mind games similar to what Rachael's daughters have described? If I am out of line, slap my hand Fapone.

He'd spy on me. I didn't know it at the time. Had a feeling. (Your not paranoid if there really is someone watching) It wasn't until a couple years later that I found out he really was watching from the shadows. He admitted it to me. He would climb up the roof and peak into the bathroom while I showered. He would hide in the bushes and behind trees to spy on my comings and goings. I always felt spooked. I was afraid he'd brake in and hurt me or the kids. He did one time and when I woke up, my son was gone. (he was only two & half at the time.) He kidnapped my son again another time, but the police picked him up in Wilcox AZ. I think he called a few times. Only breathing on the other side of the phone. I can't be sure it was him. But I had no other enemies at the time. He reported to CPS (child protective services) that the kids weren't being taken care of. CPS would not divuldge who made the report until I explained my situation to them and asked if it was him. Crappy things like that.

The thing that scared me most though was that he could get ANYONE to buy into his story. Even the authorities. He was really good at it. Sociopathic. IMO.

So, yeah, my experience was similar to what her daughter has reported of Rachael's experiences with CC.

Thank you for answering that personal question. It must be surreal for you being here under these circumstances and allowing us to be privy to what was a scary, sad time in your life.

He'd spy on me. I didn't know it at the time. Had a feeling. (Your not paranoid if there really is someone watching) It wasn't until a couple years later that I found out he really was watching from the shadows. He admitted it to me. He would climb up the roof and peak into the bathroom while I showered. He would hide in the bushes and behind trees to spy on my comings and goings. I always felt spooked. I was afraid he'd brake in and hurt me or the kids. He did one time and when I woke up, my son was gone. (he was only two & half at the time.) He kidnapped my son again another time, but the police picked him up in Wilcox AZ. I think he called a few times. Only breathing on the other side of the phone. I can't be sure it was him. But I had no other enemies at the time. He reported to CPS (child protective services) that the kids weren't being taken care of. CPS would not divuldge who made the report until I explained my situation to them and asked if it was him. Crappy things like that.

The thing that scared me most though was that he could get ANYONE to buy into his story. Even the authorities. He was really good at it. Sociopathic. IMO.

So, yeah, my experience was similar to what her daughter has reported of Rachael's experiences with CC.

WOW, I am SO SORRY, I have the goose bumps just reading all of that. It sounds to a TEE what Rachael was going through. IMO you are EXTREMELY lucky and so are we to have you hear to tell your story.
Thank you for sharing that with us, I know I appreciate it as do alot of others. Being the victim is a terrible thing, especially when we feel alone.
I believe that is what Rachael felt, mainly because she didnt want her family hurt.
I am so truly sorry.

Just a note ... When logging onto WS, there is a box that says remember me next to your user/pass. You need to check that box before you hit log-on. I'm not sure of the technicalities, but I know when I first joined here, I would be logged off when trying to post or if I refreshed the browser window.

It is so hard to say to any of this. I see your side of the wanting to hope he has nothing to do with it. And I think reality is NONE of use want to see him having anything to do with this.
My hope is that Rachael got scared, ran off on her own free will. But I think with what all we do know, that just isn't the case here. I mean WHERE would she go with no money/credit/ANYTHING... although I guess we don't know if she took all the money she had out and vanished or WHAT.
Have you talked to him since the beginning of Rachaels disappearence? If yes, that opens a ton of other questions... which takes me back to "not trying to pry" but well yeah I guess I sort of am.
I can see the texts coming from Rachael, but part of me wonders if they were more.. "ok this is what is happening to me (EX. threats, pranks, vandalism, etc) so where is HE when this is all going down" but that again is just a thought.... I could keep going but I shouldn't probably over whelm you.

I am glad that the past is just that ... THE PAST. I hope and pray you and your family remain SAFE....

He called me, I think it was the 17th. Said he had decided to sell his shop and move back to Arizona. It was something he had talked about after he was served divorce papers. Then on the 20th he called to tell me Rachael was missing. He sounded very distraught. Didn't know what to do. He said her daughter had called him and said if he really loved her mom he'd "come over". But he wasn't comfortable with doing that since the divorce was in process. He seemed at a loss at what to do. I've talked to him since then. He seems very down. Having a hard time focusing. Says he has been in touch with his pastor and they've prayed together. IMO He's just trying to get through this, hoping Rachael will show up on her own. I don't ask him questions. I tell him updates on our kids. Just short conversations.

I have wondered too: If there was someone harrassing Rachael, (other than himself) then what does he know about it? Why wasn't he standing up and shouting for the authorities to listen? Was that why Rachael kept texting him when he was here? Telling him about the most recent incident or something, letting him know where she'd be or what she was doing? Or was she tracking his movements trying to stay a step ahead?

idk. wish i did.

I'm so sorry you had to go through such terrorizing experiences. What you went through sounds very much like what Rachael went through - and nobody deserves to be treated in such a way. Thanks for sharing with us, so glad your life is better.

Was he having a relationship with someone other than Rachael that you know of? Any ex's in the area, enemies?

Is it odd that he is contacting you about what is going on with Rachael? Did you expect to hear from him for any other reason but your kids/grandson? Just trying to get a feel here about WHY he would call you about it. If he reluctantly came back into your lives it seems odd that he would bring you into his head on.
The fact that he is a smooth talker is really bothering me.

I thought about it. I just don't know if I have anything useful to offer. I will though.

At this point fapone ANYTHING you have COULD be helpful. I understand not wanting to get into the middle of any of it, but this could be crucial information. I understand not wanting to turn your back on someone you once loved and have a past with, especially when our children are involved. But please please think about going to them. I sincerely BEG you.

I thought about it. I just don't know if I have anything useful to offer. I will though.

I think they would be VERY interested to know that you had similar experiences with someone close to Rachael. They can always say "thanks but no thanks." And then, at least you tried. But I think, or hope, that they would be very interested in your information.

Was he having a relationship with someone other than Rachael that you know of? Any ex's in the area, enemies?

As far as I know, there isn't anybody else. Just Rachael. As far as any enemies in the area, I don't know.He hasn't mentioned anyone. But his ex's usually remain ex's. He has an ex who at one point lived in Twin Falls. But I don't know if she still lives there. And I don't know her name. I just recently found out he has a son with her who is younger than my kids. She must have been before MM. Just a guess.

So he has been married 3 times or 4? I cant remember/find what that answer is...

Did he happen to mention seeing Rachael that Friday? It's been said he was repairing her car at the shop in Moscow. Maybe she stopped by to see if it was ready or to check on the progress? Did he own a white Yukon to your knowledge? TIA.

Is it odd that he is contacting you about what is going on with Rachael? Did you expect to hear from him for any other reason but your kids/grandson? Just trying to get a feel here about WHY he would call you about it. If he reluctantly came back into your lives it seems odd that he would bring you into his head on.
The fact that he is a smooth talker is really bothering me.

ITA. It is odd. I mean, we sort of updated each other in December about whats going on in our lives. But if he wants to call me to talk, I'll listen. But yes, it is odd. I thought it was odd that he would even tell me about Rachael. Or his reluctancy about visiting us. I listen and if I think it'll affect our (my kids & I) lives, I take mental notes to check it out later.

At this point fapone ANYTHING you have COULD be helpful. I understand not wanting to get into the middle of any of it, but this could be crucial information. I understand not wanting to turn your back on someone you once loved and have a past with, especially when our children are involved. But please please think about going to them. I sincerely BEG you.

I definately will. I watch these forensic and mystery documentaries. The day before yesterday I watched one and thought, OMG, if that woman would have shared what she knew they could've........and the thought left me. I've been trying to complete it ever since. But I know why the though left me. I do not want to be that woman. The one who, "if only she came forward sooner..." So, I will definately call the number listed on the fb page. Hopefully that the correct number to call.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox