Deceased/Not Found WA - Rachael Anderson, 40, Clarkston, 16 April 2010 - #2 *C. Capone guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did he happen to mention seeing Rachael that Friday? It's been said he was repairing her car at the shop in Moscow. Maybe she stopped by to see if it was ready or to check on the progress? Did he own a white Yukon to your knowledge? TIA.

When he called me on Saturday, he said he was done with her car. He was trying to get ahold of her, but she wasn't returning his texts or voice mails. He said she was mad at him for not having it done by the time he had previously said it would be done. He got caught up on another job, so the work on her car was delayed. He figured thats why she was 'ignoring' him. This is what he told me.

Oh, and I don't know what he owns as far as vehicles are concerned. I thought he didn't have a car. Had just bought a truck in February from a friend to trade in.

I definately will. I watch these forensic and mystery documentaries. The day before yesterday I watched one and thought, OMG, if that woman would have shared what she knew they could've........and the thought left me. I've been trying to complete it ever since. But I know why the though left me. I do not want to be that woman. The one who, "if only she came forward sooner..." So, I will definately call the number listed on the fb page. Hopefully that the correct number to call.

YES! That is the number! It is on all of the missing posters of RA. Those shows suck me in HUGE and I love them but I agree, I can totally see what you are saying. You have been through so much with CC that I DO NOT want to see you holding on to ANY guilt. I am at a loss for words right now, I cant lie I am scared to death for Rachael but I am ecstatic that you have chosen to talk with all of us. You are like the bright light we have all been waiting for. I cant say it enough I totally thank you for this and all I want to do is give you a HUGE HUG!

I don't know, it seems clear who should be looked at, but it almost seems TOO obvious. Are we missing something? Wouldn't LE have made a move by now if all the pieces fit like we think they do? Waiting on forensics maybe?

I agree, I am wondering the same thing. How by now can they not have cold hard proof of what happened? I would think that by now videos would be done being looked at to give us some idea of that.. even something from the cell phones or evidence they collected from his shop. There has to be something, unless we truly are looking the wrong direction.

I agree, I am wondering the same thing. How by now can they not have cold hard proof of what happened? I would think that by now videos would be done being looked at to give us some idea of that.. even something from the cell phones or evidence they collected from his shop. There has to be something, unless we truly are looking the wrong direction.

Seems they could have given us a time and location she was last seen in Moscow--since it was confirmed. Unless they think it's just one big whopper. Wish we had confirmation on who owned the loaner--his or her friend.
I also guess they had no probable cause to search his house/apt/whatever either.
He was playing a cat and mouse game with her, if he admitted it was him harassing her. She was probably telling him everything, especially after he said he was being harassed also. He just wanted to know what the detective had found out. I think he's playing a game now, but I can't help but think if they have set up a team of 8 to work on this, and the FBI, they'll figure it out. It's the one's who think they are so much smarter than LE that get caught. Like to know if she worked Friday....does she work days only or does the lab have other shifts?

Just noticed on the FB page, under discussions for S&R, that the area where her cell last pinged was described as the canyon. Anyone know where this is? Surely not the big field????

Just noticed on the FB page, under discussions for S&R, that the area where her cell last pinged was described as the canyon. Anyone know where this is? Surely not the big field????

I believe the "canyon" in reference here is behind the Ziggy's building. For as long as I have known it it has been called that canyon. I however don't see the canyon as part of the field they are describing but it is in the area.

I know that wasnt much help. Maybe someone else can explain it better.

Fapone, I am so glad that you have shared this info. Very scary.

I agree with everyone. Your insight and info is valuable. It won't help to find Rachael's body, but it may help down the road... motive, arrest, trial.

IMO.

Backing up a little, to the phone call from CC to fapone.

If he said she was ignoring him/his calls...

*The cops said they searched a business where Rachael was last seen.
*Locals said the business is Palouse Multiple Services.
*We know cops interviewed him (are not disclosing any other info)

Then we can make the assumption that he saw her there on Friday.

Fapone, I am so glad that you have shared this info. Very scary.

I agree with everyone. Your insight and info is valuable. It won't help to find Rachael's body, but it may help down the road... motive, arrest, trial.

IMO.

At this point I think if we can supply ANY information to the LE we are one step ahead of the game. Not saying that they aren't doing their job but the fact that fapone said they haven't contacted her yet seems insane to me. Like fapone said, they have her number in his call history so WHY havent they contacted her, unless he isn't where they are looking. Which seems absolutely asinine to me. IMO

Just because CC seems like the most obvious doesn't mean he did it. We have to remember that.

Just because CC seems like the most obvious doesn't mean he did it. We have to remember that.

Absolutely!

I am very disturbed about the new info about his behavior though, and I think that needs to be added to what the police know.
Just in case it is pertinent.

He secretly watched fapone, phone harassment, other things (kidnapping omg)

*someone* was watching Rachael. *someone* was harassing her by phone. *someone* was trashing her car.

I think that we all know that there is that possibility, and it IS the easiest place to look. Innocent until proven guilty, which I am all for, I am not 100% convicting him in my mind (IMO) because there are SOME fishy things as to hmmm maybe just maybe there IS someone else. I am thankful to fapone for her inside information, and it does put 2 and 2 together in SOME ways.... I think I am rambling and looking for any clue I can find, but then I think all of us are. JMO.

In most cases, it's someone she knew. With his background and if he did admit to the stalking, it doesn't look good IMO, but LE has not made him a POI...so I guess all we can do is wait and hope for SOMETHING--maybe tomorrow.

I still can't find info anywhere that says the fbi has actually become invoved in this case.

I did some looking because we have talked about the success rate of LE in our area before and this is a list of unsolved murders in the Lewiston/Clakston/Moscow area.....I probably didn't find them all and this doesn't include missing persons cases...I am not trying to be disscouraging....a lot of questions have been asked about local LE and this sheads a little light...

Janice Lynn Foiles Moscow 1968
Donna Lemon Lewiston 1973
Patty Otto Lewison 1976
John Doe Lewiston 1979
Christina White Asotin County 1979
Kristin David Clarkston 1981
John Doe Lewiton 1982
Kristina Nelson Lewiston 1982
Brandy Miller 1982
Steven Pearsall 1982 (missing)
Jacqueline Lewiston 1982
Daniel Walker 1989
Jason Goddard Lewiston/Clarkston 1990

Another day with nothing new. Tomorrow marks the 3rd week of when Rachael was reported missing. Breaks my heart, all we want is her found. Preferably safe and sound. But if drastic measures have taken place we need to know. The family and friends and even strangers that read about Rachael NEED TO KNOW. I love Rachael and she has consumed my heart and my world. Please if anyone knows ANYTHING PLEASE contact LE at 509-758-2331.. you never know if the information you have just might be what they need.

In the meantime I will continue to hope and pray for Rachael.

Amber Griswold, Rachaels daughter just posted this on her FB page:

If you have any information you believe will be
helpful in locating Rachael Anderson, please email it to Captain, Dan
Hally, Asotin County Sheriff's Office at dhally@co.asotin.wa.us
Please include your name, phone number and a brief description of your
information. Please do not email questions as information regarding
the investigation will not be released.

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/group.php?gid=116680731683607&ref=ts

Another day with nothing new. Tomorrow marks the 3rd week of when Rachael was reported missing. Breaks my heart, all we want is her found. Preferably safe and sound. But if drastic measures have taken place we need to know. The family and friends and even strangers that read about Rachael NEED TO KNOW. I love Rachael and she has consumed my heart and my world. Please if anyone knows ANYTHING PLEASE contact LE at 509-758-2331.. you never know if the information you have just might be what they need.

In the meantime I will continue to hope and pray for Rachael.

What I don't understand is the media. Normally in missing person cases the media is sticking the mike in the face of the last person to see them. Why aren't they "interviewing" CC or at least attempting too? I don't believe I've heard one peep from him in the media.....and I'm sure he is not looking for her....no plea for her return...from a man who loved her very much and didn't want a divorce. ??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrimeJunkie82