Found Deceased MI - Venus Stewart, 32, Colon, 28 April 2010 - # 1 *D. Stewart guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
nancy grace is to talk about this tonight on her show.

4281_75140523286_56641053286_1631618_3752485_n.jpg

I found out about this case because I am a fan of Nancy Grace on Facebook and she posted that she will be covering this matter. Otherwise, I'd never have known about Venus's abduction.

If you have a Facebook account, here is a link to Nancy Grace's page: http://www.facebook.com/?tid=1331318636913&sk=messages#!/NancyGraceHLN?ref=ts

I can't find any up-dates on her at all.

This isn't far from me, maybe an hour or so and this is the first I've heard of it here.

Just a reminder...

Please don't post rumors as fact.

Ima

Risko said police are continuing to ask for assistance from anyone who may have seen Venus Stewart or a silver mercury sedan with Virginia license plate XNP1453 or silver Dodge Ram pickup truck with Virginia license plate XNP1301. Both vehicles are registered to Douglas Stewart, the lieutenant said, and police had yet to find either as of Wednesday.

http://www.mlive.com/news/kalamazoo/index.ssf/2010/04/michigan_state_police_remain_h.html

Does anyone know if they have found these vehicles yet ? It doesn't make sense that the husband is located, but his vehicles have not been, am I missing something ?

If you have a restraining order out because you fear for your life, why would you go out to the mailbox alone in your P.J.'s and unarmed (as far as we know) early in the morning? You should have people with you and be prepared for the worst case scenario. This could have been prevented, possibly, if that had been done. Sadly, the piece of paper offers very little protection. It's so tragic, and I am afraid she is not alive. :(

Glad (and a bit surprised) NG is covering it! Good for her! :)

Did I hear it right the father said they found slipper prints on the propane tank? As if she had been struggling? On NG, I'm sure it will be in the transcript

Did I hear it right the father said they found slipper prints on the propane tank? As if she had been struggling? On NG, I'm sure it will be in the transcript

That's what they said! :( This is SO sad! I want to know more about the husband's alibi!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member