CA CA - Phuong Le, 24, Fairfield, 25 April 2010 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have any guesses as to who might be a logical POI in this case?

I assume you mean other than DS? Because he seems very logical to me. At least the most logical in a situation as ILLOGICAL as this one.

ETA: So sorry every one. I guess this is what I get for having several tabs open at once. So much news happening. This is not Venus's thread and I'm sorry I answered the question as if it were. My mistake!!!

Can anyone answer/very these questions?

1-TN per himself will be seen on video survillence in his own neighborhood on Sunday as proof of his alibi? Was his family home?
2-Phoung last phone call was to TN on Sunday? around 6:30?
3-Do we know for sure PL was not seen on video in the parking lot that day?
4-What about the area in Napa Valley? Does anyone know where the closest traffic cams would be in relation to that area?
5-What time does it get completely dark there?
6-Do we know which side of the road PL was found on? (headed away from or towards where PL's car was found?

1-TN per himself will be seen on video survillence in his own neighborhood on Sunday as proof of his alibi? Was his family home?
4-What about the area in Napa Valley? Does anyone know where the closest traffic cams would be in relation to that area?
6-Do we know which side of the road PL was found on? (headed away from or towards where PL's car was found?

I don't know what other types of official traffic cameras may be around the area, but I check out www.trafficland.com

I've attached a screen cap of the nearest cams. The blue dots are them.

Attachments

• traffic.jpg
    traffic.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 6
Good morning everyone.
On the news this morning
"We have some information we're moving forward on" (detective)
and "that they are withholding information on the COD because it's very pertinent information that only the killer would know." (reporter repeating what he says police told them.)

1- TN said surveillance video can prove he was home, and that's it.
Nguyen also said he was home last Sunday when Le disappeared and video surveillance can prove he never left during the time Le is believed to have disappeared.
http://www.news10.net/news/story.aspx?storyid=80647

2- At the presser (see the raw video I posted earlier this morning) LE said they will not confirm who the calls on Phuong's phone were to or from. It was reported earlier in a number of news articles that Phuong's last call was to Nguyen.

3- No, I don't think we do.

5- This site will give you the time for sunset on any day in a certain location:
http://aa.usno.navy.mil/data/docs/RS_OneDay.php

Thank You so much!
and I apoloize for spelling Phuong's name wrong.

It's completely dark by 8:30.

ETA- whoops, looks like someone beat me to it and pulled up the official info. End twilight at 8:22 for the 25th of April.

Phuong was a long time member of the Holy Spirit Church in Fairfield. She attended church the morning of the 25th.

COLOR="Black"][/COLOR][/COLOR]

1-TN per himself will be seen on video survillence in his own neighborhood on Sunday as proof of his alibi? verified Was his family home? unsure
2-Phoung last phone call was to TN on Sunday? around 6:30? unsure
3-Do we know for sure PL was not seen on video in the parking lot that day? unsure
4-What about the area in Napa Valley? Does anyone know where the closest traffic cams would be in relation to that area? no DOT cameras in area5-What time does it get completely dark there? 8:22pm

hmm... seems like TN knows where the cameras are located in his neighborhood. I wonder if he knows where the cameras were located at B&N? Was TN's business in the same general shopping center?

http://www.anthro4n6.net/forensics/

Items with her body would still be in pretty good condition:

Material--Length of Time in Good Condition (in months):

Rayon: 1-2 if buried / 5 on surface

Paper: 1 in alk or fresh water / 5 on surface/in acid*

Cotton/Wool: 6 in alk or fresh water / 10 to 15 on surface/in acid

Human Hair: 10 to 15 if buried / wind blows it away on surface

Cotton/Poly: 15 on surface / 25 to 35 if buried

Other Plastics/Leather: 15 to 35 on surface / >48 if buried

*paper is partially acid, so acidic soils do not affect it as quickly as alkaline

Excellent reference, Calliope! Thank you!

COLOR="Black"][/COLOR][/COLOR]

hmm... seems like TN knows where the cameras are located in his neighborhood. I wonder if he knows where the cameras were located at B&N? Was TN's business in the same general shopping center?
No, his Postal Express business is located in Suisun City.

Phuong was a long time member of the Holy Spirit Church in Fairfield. She attended church the morning of the 25th.

Wonder what she did after talking with her BF - 6 - 8:30p - seems that more than one person would have seen her in B&N if there 2 1/2 hours. moo

Church
12-3pm - passing out fliers
6pm - called boyfriend
8:30 - seen in B&N
gone missing

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20004663-504083.html

Police in Pennsylvania detained a man May 3 in connection with harassing text messages that were sent to Le's brother, Huong, claiming to know where she was. Police say that the man, who was not identified, said he got the number off the family's Facebook page and began sending the texts May 2.

The man apparently told police he saw everything on the news and was just playing around.

(As if the family isn't going through enough already. Who does something like this? Sick)

Does anyone know where she passed out the fliers? Maybe someone was stalking her after watching her do this...and followed her to B&N and kidnapped her? Who knows.

Would it be impractical for LE to post a public request for contact from all B&N patrons who visited on April 25th between the hours of 4:00 PM - 10:00 PM? Has a request like this ever been made before?

It's routine for LE to ask for tips "no matter how insignificant you may feel your information is," but something specific like the pool of B&N customers between those hours...that seems entirely doable to me, especially if it's voluntary. I think the community would step up and volunteer to be interviewed just to be able to help in some small way. I know I would.

Has anything like that ever been done before? Or is something like this already routine?

I can't help but think IF there was an affair with TN... which I can't wrap my head around. The postal place was closed on Sunday, his only day off so to speak. Maybe she always left her car there and met up with him. Maybe that was why she was SOOO mad about having to hand out flyers that day for her sister? Perhaps she already had plans with him? TN never left the house because she couldn't meet him that day anyway?

IDK?

I can't help but think IF there was an affair with TN... which I can't wrap my head around. The postal place was closed on Sunday, his only day off so to speak. Maybe she always left her car there and met up with him. Maybe that was why she was SOOO mad about having to hand out flyers that day for her sister? Perhaps she already had plans with him? TN never left the house because she couldn't meet him that day anyway?

IDK?

Very plausible scenario. Whether it was an illicit sort of routine or not. Yes, I can see spoiled plans being a very viable reason why she would've been so upset. And if TN couldn't get away to meet her, she would've been even more upset.

But the question everyone wants to know that no one has addressed...where was TN's wife???

Would it be impractical for LE to post a public request for contact from all B&N patrons who visited on April 25th between the hours of 4:00 PM - 10:00 PM? Has a request like this ever been made before?

It's routine for LE to ask for tips "no matter how insignificant you may feel your information is," but something specific like the pool of B&N customers between those hours...that seems entirely doable to me, especially if it's voluntary. I think the community would step up and volunteer to be interviewed just to be able to help in some small way. I know I would.

Has anything like that ever been done before? Or is something like this already routine?

Good point...and I would hope that LE would already be tracking all cc purchases made that day/time frame at B&N in order to interview those customers. The cash customers would be harder to track but I agree that most people would come forward willingly to offer any knowledge they might possibly have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissingPersonsMatter