CA CA - Phuong Le, 24, Fairfield, 25 April 2010 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good point...and I would hope that LE would already be tracking all cc purchases made that day/time frame at B&N in order to interview those customers. The cash customers would be harder to track but I agree that most people would come forward willingly to offer any knowledge they might possibly have.

This way, LE could pick what's sitting there in the customers' brains, instead of leaving it up to the initiative of the public to decide what's "significant" and bring that information forward. KWIM?

Has there been any talk about this man's wife? I understand he says he was at home, but perhaps his wife wasn't?
Also, the wife could have used his phone to contact her and set up a meeting or something, kind of like how Tiger Wood's wife used his phone to text a woman.

VB

I haven't seen anything at all indicating that LE or the press think TN's wife has done anything wrong. I'd imagine the woman is pretty upset right now. Sure wouldn't want to add to her sad and stressful situation.

Good point...and I would hope that LE would already be tracking all cc purchases made that day/time frame at B&N in order to interview those customers.

I am doubtful they can do that, unless they have legitimate reason to believe one of those customers is the actual perp. Privacy issues.

I know how he said how the survelliance footage will prove he is at home but what is the proof the camera on him the whole time he was sitting in his house for the whole evening? I mean of course he obviously knows there is a camera somewhere, so that means if needed he would be able to avoid that camera if he snuck out to go somwhere?

I can't help but think IF there was an affair with TN... which I can't wrap my head around. The postal place was closed on Sunday, his only day off so to speak. Maybe she always left her car there and met up with him. Maybe that was why she was SOOO mad about having to hand out flyers that day for her sister? Perhaps she already had plans with him? TN never left the house because she couldn't meet him that day anyway?

IDK?

I never got the sense she was that mad! Her brother described Phuong and sister as having nothing more than a 'tiff' and said it occurred on the phone and wasn't sure it actually had much to do with anything. I got the impression it was nothing more than words between sisters - so when family friend (lover?) said she called over a disagreement, I think he conveniently used that excuse. moo mho

I never got the sense she was that mad! Her brother described Phuong and sister as having nothing more than a 'tiff' and said it occurred on the phone and wasn't sure it actually had much to do with anything. I got the impression it was nothing more than words between sisters - so when family friend (lover?) said she called over a disagreement, I think he conveniently used that excuse. moo mho

I would bet it was just a little sister spat....no big deal at all......and NOW I imagine that poor sister is absolutely heartbroken that her last words to her beloved sister turned out to be a spat of all things :-(

I would bet it was just a little sister spat....no big deal at all......and NOW I imagine that poor sister is absolutely heartbroken that her last words to her beloved sister turned out to be a spat of all things :-(

That thought is absolutely heartbreaking!

Although I really believe it was no big deal, it was in the media and NG talked about it like it was a major storm. Brother had another version. Phuong's ex-boss used it as the reason she called, I bet he heard about it through the media. moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500