UT - Ethan Stacy, 4, Layton, 10 May 2010 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Endangered missing child alert has been issued in Utah for Ethan Stacy

Still looking to hear from the mom and the bio father! Why are they not begging for his safe return?
This case is sounding worse, minute by minute!
JMO

OK guys in the last new article - One person commenting "Glenn J" says he has inside info: Step father is lying to police, Mom is covering for him and that this is not going to end well.

Ugh. I hope not... but it is looking like that is very possible. Especially with so little info being released.

Why then did they fight for visitation rights for the full summer for a 4 year old? Ugh.............

Endangered missing child alert has been issued in Utah for Ethan Stacy

Still looking to hear from the mom and the bio father! Why are they not begging for his safe return?
This case is sounding worse, minute by minute!
JMO

Hopefully the bio-dad is there now, and maybe we'll hear from him. That poor man...

Hopefully the bio-dad is there now, and maybe we'll hear from him. That poor man...

Oh I can't even imagine! Especially if he just left 10 days ago.

If I had to send either of my children for visitation, out of state, over the summer, they better have an extra room for me too! Or I'd be parked out in their driveway all summer long! I know you have to comply with the courts - but I'd sure do everything I could to protest!
JMO

There are some divorces that are amicable, where you trust each other and know your child is safe with them. Some people can work out visitation without court orders.

I live in the courtyard next to this little boys family. I have never seen him outside, but, there are children playing outside everyday. Today, it's been rainy and cold and my heart breaks thinking he could be wandering outside, or hiding somewhere alone and cold. The police came knocking on our door around 1:30 am, and then they came by again at 6 am to search our apartment, and proceeded to check everyone elses apartments too. I really hope that they find him soon, and that he is safe, but, wandering around in the dark, possibly without his glasses, I am not too convinced he's near by. This is a crappy area. This apartment complex is very sketchy. I keep hoping for the best but as the hours pass, I grow more and more concerned for his well being =[ Very sad.

I live in the courtyard next to this little boys family. I have never seen him outside, but, there are children playing outside everyday. Today, it's been rainy and cold and my heart breaks thinking he could be wandering outside, or hiding somewhere alone and cold. The police came knocking on our door around 1:30 am, and then they came by again at 6 am to search our apartment, and proceeded to check everyone elses apartments too. I really hope that they find him soon, and that he is safe, but, wandering around in the dark, possibly without his glasses, I am not too convinced he's near by. This is a crappy area. This apartment complex is very sketchy. I keep hoping for the best but as the hours pass, I grow more and more concerned for his well being =[ Very sad.

Demzy .. Thank you so much for that information, I am so worried about him as well :(

WELCOME to WS,

;
Welcome Demzyy - welcome to Websleuths and thanks for the local information. We always appreciate that. Hard to get a feel for an area when you've never been there. moo

Thank you Demzyy and welcome to WS.

:Welcome-12-june:

I was just going to ask if there are any locals who can give us a little more info. The complex looks nice from pictures, appears well maintained. Do you know if the complex has survellience video?

I'm also sure some of the neighbors know this boys mom and SF's routine. I know most of my neighbors routine, usual times people are coming and going and if things appear out of the ordinary.

What doesn't make sense is how did this boy slip past TWO adults and not just mom.

I pray he is found safe, but I don't have a good feeling about this as the hours pass. I just don't buy moms story - unfortunately.

Not a problem. I had my bedroom window open a bit last night and we're on the bottom floor, and I could hear people walking around outside. At 6 am my entire building was outside in their pajamas talking about whats going on.

This complex is actually not well maintained at all. My boyfriend and I are here because he is military and we are counting the days until our lease is up. As far as I know we do NOT have any video security what so ever. The police know this complex, and this area very well. They usually have a car posted up here in the mornings. It is fairly cheap housing, and I'm sure that is it's appeal for some. For us, we really didn't investigate it before moving in, which has proven to be a big mistake. Just about a week ago we had an RV type truck parked in our lot, with all its windows blown out, there was police tape surrounding it for a few days before I'm assuming it was towed. Not a good area to be in, which makes my worries for this child even greater.

Not sure if this has been posted, but I'm in Utah and it's pouring down rain right now.

Praying for little Ethan.

The local news just said the search has been called off!

They are following up on some leads.......not going in to details.

whats the news? I'm not seeing anything online.

Here's a satellite image of the area. Next to the apartments and the freeway (I-15) is a hotel, and I can't remember what else.

i6cbd1.jpg

all I found was on twitter ,search called off police following up on credible leads.

Search Called Off

Police in Utah say they are disbanding a search effort for a 4-year-old boy who was reported missing.

Layton Police Lt. Garret Atkin refused to say why the search was being disbanded and whether the boy had been found or in what condition. He says officers have what they believe to be solid leads in the case and that members of the public don't need to volunteer for search efforts.

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=10728945

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member