Air Conditioner Repair Man and Nancy Grace video and transcription dated 3/16/2009.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she walked out of the house when she saw the truck and called rc to see what she was supposed to do. Did he go inside? Did she sign a receipt? I doubt either of those two things happened.

Misty's thinking is off the charts. She has no abstract reasoning whatsoever...very concrete. How anyone can have a reasonable conversation with her is beyond me. She seriously needs a mental health evaluation.

Respectfully snipped from 1Chump...
~I very well could have been that Ron said "Lisa" which made TN say the person who came with Lisa, her Mom to try to cover up Ron saying Lisa.~end snip

I don't have a link at the moment but I do know that GGS stated that Aunt Lisa came with her to mh that night to delivery laundry&check up on MC&kids... I would assume that is who TN and RC are referring to in that convo.

~I very well could have been that Ron said "Lisa" which made TN say the person who came with Lisa, her Mom to try to cover up Ron saying Lisa.~end snip

I don't have a link at the moment but I do know that GGS stated that Aunt Lisa came with her to mh that night to delivery laundry&check up on MC&kids... I would assume that is who TN and RC are referring to in that convo.

The only quotes we have of GGM is 9 days after Haleigh disappeared, where she referenced "we went over...." without naming who the other person who constitutes the other part of "we" is.

The second time was most recently on NG with Granny Flo, where she talks about going over to the MH.....mentioning only herself, no longer referencing "we"....so I'm more than interested in knowing where she has actually mentioned Aunt Lisa was there with her.

It was quite a surprise to most everyone who has posted here from the beginning that Misty would throw this name out there.

Something big was happening around 5:00pm...just my own intuition telling me.

[/B]

This is exactly what I hear as well...FWIW.

OT!!:eek:fftopic: kimmera I absolutely loooooove your avi!!! ...
"Fat guy in a little coat!!" (quote from SNL song, not making rude comment) Love it!
I know its not the exact skit, but the Fat Guy in a lil coai was always my fav!! ..
So very sad what drugs do to ppl and as Ive said addiction crosses all social classes!

When you get a chance to find that link, I would appreciate being able to read or listen to it. The closet I have heard with GGM is usage of the word "we". The first time I'm aware of the name Lisa coming out is in Misty's hypnosis exam in August.

The only quotes we have of GGM is 9 days after Haleigh disappeared, where she referenced "we went over...." without naming who the other person who constitutes the other part of "we" is.

The second time was most recently on NG with Granny Flo, where she talks about going over to the MH.....mentioning only herself, no longer referencing "we"....so I'm more than interested in knowing where she has actually mentioned Aunt Lisa was there with her.

It was quite a surprise to most everyone who has posted here from the beginning that Misty would throw this name out there.
You are correct, debs.

The first time we heard the name "Elisa" was from misty in Aug/sept whevever she went with Tim Miller. We had been discussing the "WE" for months and wanted to know who was with AS.

They read forums, some are members, and this was an issue that had to be addressed. I think misty was sent to the LVA and told to make sure she mentions that Elisa was in the car with AS. TN monitors and handles what gets put out there.

This "Delivering Laundry" theme sure took over quickly. Tn, the press secretary, took care of it. It originally was she went over to check on the kids..and then added the laundry when she caught herself and now no one is discussing the real reason anymore....She's good!

Now what would have made tn call as to check on them? Everything was beautiful according to rc and mc. We have a Walton clip described as Daddy left for work, yet tn finds it necessary to send a "family member" over there. Immediately after AS leaves the MH, a HUGE fight happens between misty and rc...odd timing.

At 7:22 in that video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIdhmJ_uxtg&feature=player_embedded#at=445)..........Ronald Cummings, after hearing his mother discuss who was there, (the AC guy, the cousin, and her mother) responds "Grandma wasn't there."

Swear to god.

At the 3:34 mark, Nancy Grace is calling people "haters" who were saying that Ron married Misty so that she couldn't testify against him in court. This just surprised me that people who think that Ron married Misty for this reason are called "Haters".

respectfully snipped
Ron doesn't want JO there = not a plus for ron.
Now, why would that be?
Ditto. This baffles me as they were trying to use JO as an scapegoat. Wouldn't it make sense to place him there, scoping it all out before he committed the crime? It would gel with the JO theory, so to speak.
I think misty was sent to the LVA and told to make sure she mentions that Elisa was in the car with AS. TN monitors and handles what gets put out there.
I'm curious why you think that, Whisperer. Would they not want to hide the fact that they had a nurse there that evening or are you thinking this lady could somehow fit into the 'alibi'?

I was taken back by we will discuss that part later. What was funny, rc was very happy she said that, then BAM, she comes right back with asking him about it. His age, making him admit he likes young girls....then she goes onto the custody issue. This guy was about to come unglued. There was one point where his eyes were black and it was sceery.

I'm confused.

Cousin: M's cousin JO (Got it.)
A/C Man: First Initial J (Got it.)

Confused - Is the A/C Man - first name, initial J - also R's blood cousin?
- Is there another cousin of R, who is not the A/C man, who also has the first name - J?

ETA: Because, let's say that R did utter, "My cousin. Cousin wasn't there."
Who does R NOT want to be identified as a visitor to the MH? Not the AC man since he provides his name - J. without being asked. And JO isn't his cousin.

respectfully snipped

Ditto. This baffles me as they were trying to use JO as an scapegoat. Wouldn't it make sense to place him there, scoping it all out before he committed the crime? It would gel with the JO theory, so to speak.

I'm curious why you think that, Whisperer. Would they not want to hide the fact that they had a nurse there that evening or are you thinking this lady could somehow fit into the 'alibi'?

What happened was AS put the story out there nine days after Haleigh went missing that she was at the MH that night. She talked, did her thing..and it was over. Upon reviewing and listening to her later, we noticed she used the pronoun "We" when she said she drove to the MH. Just a little slip of the tongue and the old pronouns will come forth. Ever since then, we were asking and trying to figure out why she never said who was riding withher. Eventually, she was going to have to explain. Six months later, Misty, under her hypnosis let it out that Elisa was with GS. Misty was never asked, she just threw it out there.

- Is the A/C Man - first name, initial J - also R's blood cousin?
We're not sure. There has been some speculation that he may be but it's not a fact.
- Is there another cousin of R, who is not the A/C man, who also has the first name - J?
Could well be, there's a shed-load of them down there in Satsuma, but we haven't discussed it here, AFAIK.

The transcript states that rc said, cousin was in there

What he really says is, cousin wasn't there.

See, I knew the transcript would cause a problem....here we go again.

Whisperer, earlier I posted that what I heard is "cousin wuddn't there". A lot of country folk use wuddn't for wasn't and that is what I hear Ron say.

If it is the J we think it is, he is a first cousin.

I don't think anyone wanted the fact that Aunt Elisa was there to get out to the public. I think this just slipped out. Can't unring the bell. I do think that the "AC man " is becoming more and more important in this case. Could there have been three (3) people on the Cummings side of the family visiting that night. LOL, I seen three.

With the LE arriving and interviewing him by 5:00am, he must have knowlege of something...the least of which he is related or known to somebody who spoke with LE at 4:00am.

Dont you find it uncanny that LE put out there He was cleared and JO was cleared....that is significant....then they took back JO's clearance...

I don't think anyone wanted the fact that Aunt Elisa was there to get out to the public. I think this just slipped out. Can't unring the bell. I do think that the "AC man " is becoming more and more important in this case. Could there have been three (3) people on the Cummings side of the family visiting that night. LOL, I seen three.

Ya know it is even stranger that she was there now that I think about it. Of all the people to be there?? Never thought it was odd till this thread opened and that video popped up and we discussed the AC guy.

I have finally found the interview. It's the NG show dated 16 March 09 and it's on Sierra1947's channel. NG asks Teresa about other people in the MH that evening and Teresa explains that the AC guy was there. It's difficult to hear but I'm positive that the name that RC mentions in the background is 'Jason'. I would be grateful if someone could confirm. Start to listen at 7:00 when TN begins to speak. Ron butts in at 7:06.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIdhmJ_uxtg&feature=related

Sorry I wasn't here last night-I could have helped find the video-I was out of commission with a bad headache.
I recall this video, it was discussed in depth in "the cousin that visited thread".
I thought I heard Ron say "Jason" and "the cousin wunnit there"-referring to Joe. (wunnit=wasn't)

Elle-I read you have never seen this episode-please watch the entire episode on Patty's Youtube channel if you haven't done so yet, it is very eye opening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thewelshrock1972