Air Conditioner Repair Man and Nancy Grace video and transcription dated 3/16/2009.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone probably has already posted this but anyway: Misty called Ron (he was reportedly on his way to work) and told him the AC man was there and handed the phone to the AC man so Ron could talk with him. Ron rents the mobile home so the landlord would be paying for repairs. The landlord had scheduled routine maintenance for his rental properties. The AC man as reported, was there to do routine maintenance, and not to do any repairs. Misty might have been apprehensive about letting someone into the home without Ron knowing about it. No telling what the AC man could see....LOL.

I agree. Maybe the a/c man's name IS ALSO Ronald - sounds like Misty called Ronald (Cummings) and handed the phone to Ronald (is that the name of the a/c guy?) ... that is very possible, it is a common name.
I don't think she was aware that he was coming that day to check the a/c. Sounds to me that she and Tommy were putting together the basketball thing in the screened in porch (Florida room), the a/c guy drove up, Misty called her boyfriend to speak with him as she had no knowledge.
I also agree with another poster that a maintenance man would not know specific details about each of the five kids present.
My guess is that the a/c guy is the one that left the backdoor unlocked. Maybe that is the reason for RonC's 20 phone calls - to make sure Misty checked the back door to ensure it was locked.
Elle - bugged about the comment of Misty saying HaLeigh was doing really great - I think Misty was referring to the skill in riding her bicycle and popping wheelies (and nothing more, no hidden meaning in that statement-JMO). Heck, as kids we couldn't wait to show our parents we could ride with "no hands" and we popped wheelies too!

Don't know about any Sykes but if you knew the other familial ties of Aunt E, you would just put your head under a steam roller and give up. LOL

I just found Elisa's mother's obit, and Elisa is JS's mother. E's parents owned a realty company in Welaka. I found an ES listed as a registered nurse but her address is near Ft. Lauderdale. I didn't see an LS listed as a nurse. Check here:

http://ww2.doh.state.fl.us/IRM00PRAES/PRASLIST.ASP#theBottom

So would it have been EGS, mother of JS, possible A/C guy, who was with GGS? I'm confused, because ES doesn't seem to be related to GGS and TN, except by marriage. Seems ESS's husband is the one with blood ties to RC, TN, and GGS? :crosseyed:

Leisa (LBS) could be listed as a nurse under a different last name. There are quite a few nurses named "Leisa".

Found it! Leisa is a physician's assistant in Palatka. Don't know if we are allowed to post the link, but I have it. According to her mother's obit, LBS doesn't have a child named Jason.

Just to clarify, I have obits for both the mothers of ESS and LBS.

Leisa is or was married to a Sykes.

Eliza is or was married to a Squires.

Elisa seems to be the one they are saying is a nurse. There is an Eliza Squires listed as a nurse in S. Florida but her middle name is different from the Eliza in this case.

I saw the realtor license also. TN and she both had licenses and let them expire....

debs...how is your friend with the audio. I imagine if he cleaned the tape, then that is what he heard. I was so sure I heard j. but he would certainly have a better ear with his profession. Thank you for doing that for us, BTW.
Whisperer

Yes, I found EGS (aka EGSS) as a realtor, which makes sense since her parents owned a realty business.

As for LBS, I've found her listed under several names (at least two marriages). I don't see any nursing license for her under any of those names.

With some people, you have to figure which middle initial they're using, middle name, maiden name, or which husband's surname. For instance, if GGS used her full name plus all husbands' names, her initials would line up as DASSWS, as far as I can tell. :crosseyed: I may have missed a husband or two. :wink:

Does anyone know what time Haleigh was usually at the bus stop in the morning?

Leisa is or was married to a Sykes.

Eliza is or was married to a Squires.Elisa seems to be the one they are saying is a nurse. There is an Eliza Squires listed as a nurse in S. Florida but her middle name is different from the Eliza in this case.

I saw the realtor license also. TN and she both had licenses and let them expire....

So Aunt Elisa is/was married to DS who is TN's brother and GGMS' son. And JS is Elisa and DS' son..Didn't Ron C live with DS and his family for awhile?

Also, how is Lisa who is/was married to a Sykes related to GGMS?

So Aunt Elisa is/was married to DS who is TN's brother and GGMS' son. And JS is Elisa and DS' son..Didn't Ron C live with DS and his family for awhile?

Also, how is Lisa who is/was married to a Sykes related to GGMS?

I'm still working on that, but it does appear Elisa was married to TN's brother and GGS' son, DRS.

These people have had so many marriages, it's rather difficult to sort it out.

Not sure how Leisa fits into the mix, although her husband is a Sykes. I only have his nickname (I assume it's a nickname), so can't find much on him yet, but I'm using my genealogy skills and well as my detecting skills. Sorting through marriages, divorces, obits, and court documents is making my head spin. Somebody should do a series based on these people. I'd say a movie, but that wouldn't cover a tenth of their events. :crazy:

The Sykes name comes from GGS' 3rd husband, so I'm looking for the link to Lisa.

ETA: Found Lisa's husband's first name. Gotta do more sleuthing. Back in a bit.

I'm still working on that, but it does appear Elisa was married to TN's brother and GGS' son, DRS.

These people have had so many marriages, it's rather difficult to sort it out.

Not sure how Leisa fits into the mix, although her husband is a Sykes. I only have his nickname (I assume it's a nickname), so can't find much on him yet, but I'm using my genealogy skills and well as my detecting skills. Sorting through marriages, divorces, obits, and court documents is making my head spin. Somebody should do a series based on these people. I'd say a movie, but that wouldn't cover a tenth of their events. :crazy:

The Sykes name comes from GGS' 3rd husband, so I'm looking for the link to Lisa.

BBM...That I do know...
I also know TN and DS are Squires from GGMS' first marriage.. KB's father's name started with a... W.....

An interesting note, in Mr. Sykes' obit, Ronald is listed as his son, and Teresa and Crystal are listed as his daughters, and DS is listed as his step-son. :crazy: Maybe R & C are listed that way because they lived with GGS and Mr. S for so long.

KB isn't clicking for me? Hope's mother? OK, it appears Aunt KB was married to EB, her father was RBW, but did she ever use Mr. S's surname? She isn't listed in his obit, but she does use the name KSB and KMB.

Mr S had three brothers, two living in Florida. Could Lisa's husband be his nephew?

Here ya go Concerned Papa, haven't had much time to look around but here's video stating GGS and RCs Aunt Lisa came to the mh that nite. It is right at the 11:00 mark, btwn 11:00-11:45. Hope this helps.....
http://www.wftv.com/video/20605182/index.html

Thank You, but as I stated in the post you are referring to, I'm aware of what Misty said in the hypnosis session contained in your link. What I'm curious about is in your post where you said:

"I do know that GGS stated that Aunt Lisa came with her to mh that night to delivery laundry&check up on MC&kids..."

I would be very interested in hearing GGM Sykes identifying Aunt Lisa as you stated. All I have ever heard her say is "we".

An interesting note, in Mr. Sykes' obit, Ronald is listed as his son, and Teresa and Crystal are listed as his daughters, and DS is listed as his step-son. :crazy: Maybe R & C are listed that way because they lived with GGS and Mr. S for so long.

KB isn't clicking for me? Hope's mother? That could work, Mr. S had a brother named W, living in Alabama.

Mr S had three brothers, two living in Florida. Could Lisa's husband be his nephew?

BBM Yes, KB is Hope's mother..

Are we certain there is a Lisa or is Elisa also sometimes referred to as Lisa..
IIRC..Misty was at Aunt Elisa's house when she took her LVA test and revealed it was Aunt Elsia who was with GGMS that night.....
Reason I'm asking... I can't imagine the Cummings involving any family members other than those who are considered to be the inner circle of the family..DS, KB, ES... JMO

Thank You, but as I stated in the post you are referring to, I'm aware of what Misty said in the hypnosis session contained in your link. What I'm curious about is in your post where you said:

"I do know that GGS stated that Aunt Lisa came with her to mh that night to delivery laundry&check up on MC&kids..."

I would be very interested in hearing GGM Sykes identifying Aunt Lisa as you stated. All I have ever heard her say is "we".

Misty referred to the person with GGMS that night as Aunt Elise. I have never heard GGMS reveal the name of the person who was with her that night....JMO

BBM Yes, KB is Hope's mother..

Are we certain there is a Lisa or is Elisa also sometimes referred to as Lisa..
IIRC..Misty was at Aunt Elisa's house when she took her LVA test and revealed it was Aunt Elsia who was with GGMS that night.....
Reason I'm asking... I can't imagine the Cummings involving any family members other than those who are considered to be the inner circle of the family..DS, KB, ES... JMO

We were trying to find out if Leisa or Elise was a nurse, since it was "rumored" that GGS had a nurse with her. The only ES nurse I've found lives in South Florida. Leisa appears to be the one who works in a medical clinic but not listed as a nurse. It would make sense that DS' wife, ES, would be involved as part of the inner circle.

We only have the word of Misty that an Aunt was there that night.

Misty referred to the person with GGMS that night as Aunt Elise. I have never heard GGMS reveal the name of the person who was with her that night....JMO

BBM

Good Morning EM. I just wanted to say...We have NEVER heard it....because she never said it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname