Air Conditioner Repair Man and Nancy Grace video and transcription dated 3/16/2009.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm leaving you this linkie.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - According to Ron's Lawyer Misty Never Returned This Weekend.

There's more discussion here about A/C. This link indicates Misty says before she's hypnotized that someone in the extended family worked for the A/C company that came to the Mobile Home at one time, but that family member was not necessarily J...

Misty states that the name of the repairman's company was Artic Air and then when asked further about the repairman, MC states that Rons cousin's ex worked(or works) for Artic Air and MC states you can ask him(as in the cousins ex) about the repairman because he worked there(Artic Air), also (as in the cousins ex may know the repairman bcuz they worked at same company)

Thanks for making the recordings slightly longer, aoibhinn. Just when I thought I had it, I read Emma's, epiphany's and jessigirl's comments. :banghead: I'm going to bed. Tomorrow is another day, so I'm told. :snooty:

I've always wondered if the A/C guy witnessed a faltering Haleigh... listless and "resting" rather than playing with the other children. :(

I don't think he needed to witness an altercation to be a very important witness for Haleigh.

Ron wants the AC guy there = it is a plus for ron
Ron doesn't want JO there = not a plus for ron.

Now, why would that be? Does the A/C guy verify his whereabouts? Does Jo being there verify his whereabouts?...hmmm.

When the talk first started about a fight between Ron/Joe over a gun started, didn't Ron deny it? I'm trying to find the interview but I recall everyone else was talking about a fight over Joe stealing the gun and Ron still denied it. That was a big part of why I became very suspicious about the gun.

When the talk first started about a fight between Ron/Joe over a gun started, didn't Ron deny it? I'm trying to find the interview but I recall everyone else was talking about a fight over Joe stealing the gun and Ron still denied it. That was a big part of why I became very suspicious about the gun.
He did deny it, 1Chump. I can't recall which interview at the moment, but it has been discussed here often.

Why in the world did RC feel the need to pipe in on his mother's answers in the first place? After all, he reminded us at least 500 times that he was at werk, so he wouldn't know.

What happened was AS put the story out there nine days after Haleigh went missing that she was at the MH that night. She talked, did her thing..and it was over. Upon reviewing and listening to her later, we noticed she used the pronoun "We" when she said she drove to the MH. Just a little slip of the tongue and the old pronouns will come forth. Ever since then, we were asking and trying to figure out why she never said who was riding withher. Eventually, she was going to have to explain. Six months later, Misty, under her hypnosis let it out that Elisa was with GS. Misty was never asked, she just threw it out there.

This played into my thinking that maybe Ron did slip and mention Lisa. They had just changed the story to add AS as being there. I was thinking Ron either did not realize that they were putting her there alone or forgot they were putting her there alone since it was a "new" story. But he did remember that they were going with the "new" story so prompted TN when she paused after mentioning the AC guy to have her be the one to put the AS story out since he was at work.

:eek:fftopic:

Just to add to my confusion, no wonder I keep getting this LISA stuff mixed up

Leisa is/was? married to a Sykes
Elisa is/was? married to a Squires

YIKES!

Don't know about any Sykes but if you knew the other familial ties of Aunt E, you would just put your head under a steam roller and give up. LOL

Why in the world did RC feel the need to pipe in on his mother's answers in the first place? After all, he reminded us at least 500 times that he was at werk, so he wouldn't know.

If you watch his interviews with Misty, he does it to coach her into giving an answer. In the Greta interview, Greta asks Misty about her poly, Ron speaks up and says "he passed his with flying colors" as Misty says "we were told not to talk about it" then Misty says "I passed." Same thing with the Today Show honeymoon appearance, Misty is talking about the new police guy being rude and calling her a liar, Ron pipes in mention this was after she passed the poly and Misty then says she passed the poly.

That is why I think he may have said "Lisa" to coach TN into remembering the new story that AS was at the MH. Although he either forgot that Lisa was not to be mentioned or thought the mic would not pick it up. He couldn't say Granny because he was at work so that needed to come from TN.

BTW, the first time I heard AS went to the MH that night, my first thought was AS just verified that Misty was alone with the kids while Ron was at work. From the very beginning I always thought something happened before Ron went to work. So the AS story always struck me as firming up Ron's alibi and putting the blame on Misty.

If you watch his interviews with Misty, he does it to coach her into giving an answer. In the Greta interview, Greta asks Misty about her poly, Ron speaks up and says "he passed his with flying colors" as Misty says "we were told not to talk about it" then Misty says "I passed." Same thing with the Today Show honeymoon appearance, Misty is talking about the new police guy being rude and calling her a liar, Ron pipes in mention this was after she passed the poly and Misty then says she passed the poly.

That is why I think he may have said "Lisa" to coach TN into remembering the new story that AS was at the MH. Although he either forgot that Lisa was not to be mentioned or thought the mic would not pick it up. He couldn't say Granny because he was at work so that needed to come from TN.

BTW, the first time I heard AS went to the MH that night, my first thought was AS just verified that Misty was alone with the kids while Ron was at work. From the very beginning I always thought something happened before Ron went to work. So the AS story always struck me as firming up Ron's alibi and putting the blame on Misty.

BBM..RedI totally agree....And am now inclined to believe the incident occurred at Misty's parent's home.

GGMS's story didn't provide an alibi for Misty.. Only to set her up to take the fall... And GGMS stating she saw Haleigh was to provide an alibi for her grandson..JMO

rc and tn absolutely know that misty was home alone with the kids when neither of them were there and rc was trying to figure out where she was.

Who did he call between 20+ and 90 calls? Why wouldn't he send somebody over there? rc states, no way, did he tell tommy to check on misty and the kids, he simply wanted to know if she was there. Heck, that makes no sense, tommy lives around the corner. If rc was concerned he certainly would want tommy to go there.

On the tape, it is he and mommy, 4 days after he got married telling the public who was there when neither of them were at the house. It was also just thrilling to know he ALWAYS sleeps with his bdrm door open. He is sleeping with a 16/17 yr old, FGS. The children can walk in anytime or do they ALWAYS sleep in the room with them.

My gut tells me neither of them would want the children sleeping in the room with them. There may have been some serious issues getting them to sleep in their own rooms. If they always slept in the bed with them...well..nevermind.

:eek:fftopic:

We still don't know where chelsea and timmy were living...They always lived near Lisa and Hank in the past..

I could see RC wanting to find out if Misty was at home and not out partying/cheating on him...that might drive him to make call after call...not so much to check on kids but to check on Misty...sorry, this is OT...just was looking at a post up above...

But I don't think that is why he made so many calls...imo...too much of a coincidence if that night was different, call-wise, from other nights...

I'm seeing a train derailment on this thread.......

I'm seeing a train derailment on this thread.......

There are already so many problems with this case, Grand, we probably don't need a train.............we already have a few cars, a couple vans, several trucks, and a bus just lookin' for someone to run over....... :)

I have an idea. Why doesn't someone go pull another video from the early weeks. You peeps heard new things yesterday on this old vid. I bet you all will hear things you haven't on other videos. Sometimes our brains are on overload and we miss subtle things. Time passes and we say what?????

Open a new thread with a Revisit video title. :)

When you get a chance to find that link, I would appreciate being able to read or listen to it. The closet I have heard with GGM is usage of the word "we". The first time I'm aware of the name Lisa coming out is in Misty's hypnosis exam in August.

Here ya go Concerned Papa, haven't had much time to look around but here's video stating GGS and RCs Aunt Lisa came to the mh that nite. It is right at the 11:00 mark, btwn 11:00-11:45. Hope this helps.....
http://www.wftv.com/video/20605182/index.html

Here ya go Concerned Papa, haven't had much time to look around but here's video stating GGS and RCs Aunt Lisa came to the mh that nite. It is right at the 11:00 mark, btwn 11:00-11:45. Hope this helps.....
http://www.wftv.com/video/20605182/index.html

Hey Jess. Up until this video came out NO ONE mentioned who was with GMSykes the night she came by the mh. All we heard is "we". We didn't find out who the "we" was until this video that you have posted. Misty is the one who came out and said that Aunt Lisa was there...NO ONE else.

I thought you were saying that you heard GMSykes say that she was there with the aunt. I have never heard of that but if you have a video for it I would love to see it. IIRC, GMSykes has never mentioned who she was with....neither has TN. Please correct me if I am wrong.:innocent:

Respectfully snipped from 1Chump...
~I very well could have been that Ron said "Lisa" which made TN say the person who came with Lisa, her Mom to try to cover up Ron saying Lisa.~end snip

I don't have a link at the moment but I do know that GGS stated that Aunt Lisa came with her to mh that night to delivery laundry&check up on MC&kids... I would assume that is who TN and RC are referring to in that convo.

BBM

Here is the post that she state AS stated Aunt Lisa came with her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member