Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bobarino

:Welcome-12-june:

Thank you for joining us. Your first post is awesome!

In my point of view, what points away from Joran telling the TRUTH in his confession, is he elbowed her and then smothered her.

Where's the bruising from head-to-toe come from?

IMHO, he beat the carp outta' her! It was MUCH MORE VIOLENT than he described.

JMHO
fran

"They try to keep the tourist section cordoned off so other prisoners can't get in, but during the course of your stay, you'll have to leave your dormitory and interact with other inmates," Griffith said. "You're going to have to go to the administration center, you're going to have guys coming in who shine shoes, bring drugs into a section, come in to prepare food, etc. Any one of these guys, for a $100 bill, will slit your throat. The prisoners would be lining up for the opportunity."
He might also be transferred to "Lurigancho" after his conviction.
http://www.aolnews.com/world/article/prison-in-peru-could-be-a-nightmare-for-joran-van-der-sloot/19517411?icid=main|main|dl1|link3|http%3a%2f%2fwww.aolnews.com%2fworld%2farticle%2fprison-in-peru-could-be-a-nightmare-for-joran-van-der-sloot%2f19517411&sms_ss=twitter

Try $10-$50. For $100 you could get the throat cut and parts
mailed Priority to twenty of your relatives... each part signed by the author!

SNIPPED; BBM:
At 2 & 3 yrs of age, you don't have a firm grasp on what "lying" or "honesty" really is. What your brain learns, or not, is if it can RELY on other people to provide what it needs to survive. Or, does it have to devise ways to trick others into getting or taking what it needs. The brain learns if this is a world where you could be attacked at random (so that you're brain better on constant alert...not so focused on a task that it can't react...i.e. ADD or ADHD, which is often co-morbid with a couple of personality disorders), and so it goes.

Is the NIMH and our educational system hiding this information from parents?

SOME CHILDREN WITH ADHD MAY also have or develop, if ADHD remains untreated, oppositional defiant (ODD) or conduct disorder. They may also suffer from depression, bi-polar, Tourette Syndrome, learning disabilities and/or anxiety disorder.

http://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/publ...r/what-conditions-can-coexist-with-adhd.shtml

Concerning young adults or adults with ADHD, perhaps ADHD is diagnosed in some anti-social personality individuals, but the primary diagnosis is likely a personality disorder, not ADHD.

Welcome Bobarino to WS

That was a lot of thought provoking information in your first post -- the assault was a lot more than what JVDS admitted. Freaked me out just thinking about it - good for you to be able to convey what might have happened.

The same jurisdiction that the South Pole Station has.

Good thing you didn't say the North Pole because I don't think Santa would allow his trial to be moved there...............joran has been more than just a bad little boy!

Fran:

Thank you.

Your: "Where's the bruising from head-to-toe come from?"
I think can be answered. [But was that in the confession?]

Above I concentrated on what I think was a nearly fatal blow, and ended that discussion at that point.

But to answer you. If she had bruises all over her body, this can be accounted for by her going limp after the brain-damaging elbow. She falls (he had held her by the throat till then), or he throws her to the ground. He admits IIRC to getting on top of her and strangling her, then using his shirt to finish her off. He could have been rough and tossing her body around in the small room with the bed posts and such. And may even have caused bruising by jumping up and down on her at the end.

If he had no respect for her and her body when she was alaive, imagine how he viewed her limp body.

The final removal of pants and shoes could have been several things. He thought about staging a rape, thought about disposing of he body, possibly even cutting it into parts. (But he doesn't like to do much work so that thought wouldn't have lasted long IMO.)

Bet JVS will never be honest of NH's remains location, he'll toy with BH forever more.
Unfortunate.

Fran:

Thank you.

Your: "Where's the bruising from head-to-toe come from?"
I think can be answered. [But was that in the confession?]

Above I concentrated on what I think was a nearly fatal blow, and ended that discussion at that point.

But to answer you. If she had bruises all over her body, this can be accounted for by her going limp after the brain-damaging elbow. She falls (he had held her by the throat till then), or he throws her to the ground. He admits IIRC to getting on top of her and strangling her, then using his shirt to finish her off. He could have been rough and tossing her body around in the small room with the bed posts and such. And may even have caused bruising by jumping up and down on her at the end.

If he had no respect for her and her body when she was alaive, imagine how he viewed her limp body.

The final removal of pants and shoes could have been several things. He thought about staging a rape, thought about disposing of he body, possibly even cutting it into parts. (But he doesn't like to do much work so that thought wouldn't have lasted long IMO.)

she had bruising on her feet ((perhaps from kicking him? MOO)) as well

Bet JVS will never be honest of NH's remains location, he'll toy with BH forever more.
Unfortunate.

:banghead: How I wish we would be wrong about your hunch -- but I think you are spot on.

IMO I don't see anything wrong with a mother wanting her son imprisoned closer to her. She is his mother.

It is hard for me to SEE where he learned these behaviors. Certainly not by looking at his mother's behavior right now. To me, it would say far more if she simply wrote him off, disowned him and couldn't care less if he's imprisoned in Peru!

This morning (15 Jun), The View had something interesting. It seems Joren's first girlfriend has written a diary-type book about their relationship. She includes his love notes and letters to her, to show he was at one time a dear, sensitive, loving person - the letters and notes are very sweet, However, later, Joren also wrote a book; in it he speaks of their relationship, and brags/says that he was cheating on her the whole time. It seems, even at 14, he was a lying, devious chap who had no respect for females.

Where did he learn this? I wonder if his father's demeanor towards his mother was one of respect? I recall Joren had his own quarters at their home and seemed to come and go at all hours. I wondered at the time how this was allowed for a child of 17. At their house did males rule? Joren certainly reacted negatively to a female saying, "No", to him. I do not censure the mother for not hurrying to Joren's side this time. He has brought her such pain, despite her love for her son, she must be reluctant to, again, be immersed in the aftermath of his crimes. She has a living to make for her two other children. The whole situation is very sad. Joren has brought such heartache to so many people. His thoughts and plans are always about his needs - only himself. Does not a sociopath see others as objects and only himself as a feeling person?

It does seem she fought like ever and or he tossed her like a rag doll terribly...such rage in this boy.

I see your point, but my mind keeps going back to Paulus saying "No body, no crime".

Yes, he was a major heartless jerk, IMO. I think he spent money on criminal enterprise(s) bailing out his son (bribes), which is my opinion only. I'm not sure he earned his money in illegal ways, though.

Newone:

Your: "she had bruising on her feet ((perhaps from kicking him? MOO)) as well"

Could well be.

If my scenario is correct, we do not know just how long, he may have held her by the throat up against the wall--perhaps trying to get information from her. She could have been squirming with her entire body against him, including trying to use her legs. Also again, in that small room, with the bed taking up much of the space, any and all parts of her could have been bruised in tossing her before she was finally dead, or in his jumping on any part of her to get on top and finish her off. Or in roughly moving/tossing her body from one place to another.

my sympathy for AVDS did not outlast the NH case.

JVDS said at some point fairly recently that he was estranged from her and didn't talk to her that much.

guess she shut off the cash flow.

of course she would like little J. in a cushy jail near her. undoubtedly she would like him freed, since he is of course innocent:furious:

if she had done what she ought to have done in Aruba, Stephany might well be alive today and little J. might even have been recovering

but she did not. too bad. for a lot of people.

RE: The elbowing

Does anyone have any answers to one of the questions I posed above.
Is Joran known to have studied any martial arts?

Now I know he was good at sports. I evens aw how a quote from his mother has been incorrectly cited as "delicious sporter", when she said "fantastic sporter" [I saw the actual video interview] with "sporter" meaning sportsman. So we know he did tennis and futbol (soccer), but his use of the elbow to effctively kill her (severe brain damage IMO) is an indication that he studied martial arts.

So Arruba?

Thailand?

Thanks.

Can someone give me a link to his confession in english, I have yet to be able to find it...Thanks..

Welcome Bararino I am happy that you have finally posted very insightful posts.

Newone:

Your: "she had bruising on her feet ((perhaps from kicking him? MOO)) as well"

Could well be.

If my scenario is correct, we do not know just how long, he may have held her by the throat up against the wall--perhaps trying to get information from her. She could have been squirming with her entire body against him, including trying to use her legs. Also again, in that small room, with the bed taking up much of the space, any and all parts of her could have been bruised in tossing her before she was finally dead, or in his jumping on any part of her to get on top and finish her off. Or in roughly moving/tossing her body from one place to another.

When one thinks of the fear Joren placed into these women, I do not worry he is now feeling fear in the prison of Peru. He has earned it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member