Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joran's mommy will find out on Monday when the gavel comes down on the head of her precious Prince of a Playboy son.......G U I L T Y.
OK if not on Monday but very shortly.

She doesn't trust the American Media because of the Holloway case.
Lord help us.......ANOTHER MOTHER IN DENIAL HERE.

IT MAKES ME SICK.

Thank you Patty G. The side by side shows they are NOT the same photo. It also indicated that the swelling is far more massive on one photo than the other.

This does not make sense if they were taken in close temporral proximity. I hope it wasn't photoshopped!!!

Or that someone whacked him on his knuckle. If I were his defense atorney, and the were using the one photo of his knuckle, I'd sure use the other one, and claim the other was altered or such. Of course, there may be other proof avaiable. E.g. taking an x-ray of his left hand may allow a diagnosis of a very recently broken knuckle.

Thank you again, Patty G. As usual, we've got more questions than answers.

All IMOO.

I think it looks more like someone whacked him on the knuckle. (maybe the cab drivers were trying to get more money out of him) Again, I think if it were from hammering someone not just the one knuckle would be swollen. And it doesn't look like a broken finger because he has it bent. JMO

Question: Joran's BFF "Clown" residing in the next cell......does anyone know how long

this 'clown' has been in solitary?

Here's an enlargement of the hands from the photo that suzihawk posted earlier and the other pic presented earlier.

Notice how the left photo is not sharp as is the right one. And it doesn't appear to be much of an enlarement, rather they seem to be cropped. But there appears to be a slight enlargement. There just doesn't seem to be much, if any swelling visible on the right photo, unlike the massive swelling at the one knuckle on the left photo.

And yes, it appears that they made him suffer a bit, and he had to hold up his own pants to keep them from falling down.

HLN just reported that Aruba has asked Mr Holloway and Mr Miller to back off from searching and let them do it. Officials in Aruba are afraid of volunteer search parties compromising evidence.

If this just doesn't make my blood boil!:furious: All of a sudden Aruba wants to seach for Natalee. I wonder why?:waitasec:

The HLN anchor is the pretty lady with flawless light brown complexion (Sorry don't know her name but she's wearing a beautiful necklace!) I promise I heard this correctly. Maybe it will repeat of could be found on hln.com.

Sorry if already been posted.

wm

Hearing this info so ruffled my feathers that I felt inclined to 'go advanced' and add some similes to my post ! :0

Thank you Patty G. The side by side shows they are NOT the same photo. It also indicated that the swelling is far more massive on one photo than the other.

This does not make sense if they were taken in close temporral proximity. I hope it wasn't photoshopped!!!

Or that someone whacked him on his knuckle. If I were his defense atorney, and the were using the one photo of his knuckle, I'd sure use the other one, and claim the other was altered or such. Of course, there may be other proof avaiable. E.g. taking an x-ray of his left hand may allow a diagnosis of a very recently broken knuckle.

Thank you again, Patty G. As usual, we've got more questions than answers.

All IMOO.

There were literally thousands of pictures taken of him during this time. Clearly these two photos were taken at or very nearly the same time. At least it's clear to me. Maybe it appears that one picture looks as if one of his hands is more swollen than the other is due to the slightly different angle or the effects from it being enlarged.

I don't think it needs to be turned into some sort of conspiracy theory or to assume it's been photoshopped.

The reason the swollen knuckles was brought up earlier in the first place is because some suggested that he didn't have any visible signs of a struggle. And, more recently, because some are wondering if he was physically coerced into giving his confession.

I think it is two years.

OMG...2 years in solitary? How come this long? I wonder why he's

not in GP? Lord......I hope VDS gets moved quickly...but I think he'll

be in his element and imo he'll do just fine. He'll charm his way - after

all one of the scurvey inmates said 'he's one of them"....yuck.

JCasarez stated that 50% of the population have AIDS........

From the looks of that hole in the floor (toilet).....I think it must be jumpin

with bugs....and anything else that's in that cell.

Also I think they cleaned it up for the Media crew....

Maybe they took the 'comfy' mattress out and he's now sleeping on a wire

frame....

He was extradited from Argentina in april of this year.

Oh, so he's been in solitary since April.......another filthy slimey murderer.

No wonder he gets along with VDS so well.

Aruba wanting to look like the good guys here.....all of a sudden helping Peru.
It won't work. Peru is smarter then they are......JVDS has SO MUCH EVIDENCE against him and boy does he know it.

Aruba wanting to look like the good guys here.....all of a sudden helping Peru.
It won't work. Peru is smarter then they are......JVDS has SO MUCH EVIDENCE against him and boy does he know it.

What I read was that ARuba wanted Dave to wait until after the Peruvians got the information from Joran and finished their investigation to see if there was anything new. That is why Dave left earlier this week. I guess he agreed to it.

HLN just reported that Aruba has asked Mr Holloway and Mr Miller to back off from searching and let them do it. Officials in Aruba are afraid of volunteer search parties compromising evidence.

If this just doesn't make my blood boil!:furious: All of a sudden Aruba wants to seach for Natalee. I wonder why?:waitasec:

The HLN anchor is the pretty lady with flawless light brown complexion (Sorry don't know her name but she's wearing a beautiful necklace!) I promise I heard this correctly. Maybe it will repeat of could be found on hln.com.

Sorry if already been posted.

wm

Hearing this info so ruffled my feathers that I felt inclined to 'go advanced' and add some similes to my post ! :0

I figure Aruba wants to keep Mr. Holloway and Mr. Miller away in case they find Natalee's remains. It has nothing to do with compromising evidence. Aruba hasn't cared enough to even look for evidence. I personally think that they are trying to cover their hiney's just in case Natalee is buried on the island. It's a shame that Aruba cared more for their tourism and certain officials covered for their friend instead of worrying about where Natalee was. It's about 5 years too late to pretend to care now.

I think it looks more like someone whacked him on the knuckle. (maybe the cab drivers were trying to get more money out of him) Again, I think if it were from hammering someone not just the one knuckle would be swollen. And it doesn't look like a broken finger because he has it bent. JMO

Good post MCK16! We can't, and shouldn't, rule anything out.

And yes the finger does not appear to be broken. But when you break your knuckles via hitting boards, walls or people, you can break just one knuckle. Done it a few times. You can also break more than one. But as I recall more of the time, it was one at a time. A good attorney would have a field day with the differences in those photos.

But I also wrote, that there may be definitive testing. E.g. taking an X-ray of Joran's left hand. I think radiologists and orthopedic surgeons can determine if a break is recent or not, and certainly if one is there.

Did you catch how large Bruce Lee's pinky knuckle was? Most boxers and martial artists will have the pointer and middle finger knuckles enlarged--from repeated breakings. He likely went out of his way to break that pinky knuckle.

I still ask if anyone knows which hand is the dominant one for Joran?

:waitasec: IMO, Cindy said basically the same thing as Joran's mother.

I don't know if I can identify with Mrs. Van Der Sloot because her son has confessed to something," Caylee's grandmother, Cindy Anthony, said in an exclusive interview with "Good Morning America." "You know, there have been issues where she saw his angry side. I don't know that of Casey. I don't know Casey as being anybody that could hurt anybody."

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/TheLaw/ex...randmother-natalee-holloway/story?id=10913252

Cindy's remarks are postively incredible....how many times Cindy & George saw the rath of Casey's temper. We saw that in the Jail house tapes and Cindy has the gaul to make that statement? What a piece of work she is.

Must of missed it.

For you MCK16:

The many similarites between Joran Van Der Sloot and his jail-mate Columbian hitman Hugo Trujillo Ospina.

Both have allegedly killed more than once, both specialize allegedly in killing females. Both have left plenty of incriminating evidence at the crime scene, both have been accused of killing women in several foreign countries, both actually advertise their services on the internet!

Yes, while Joran touts his poker playing, Ospina actually offered his hitman services online!

Ospina's latest arrest, you may know, was for killing Peruvian businesswoman, Myriam Fefer, at the request of her own daughter and her female lover, Liliana Castro. Ospina is suspected of previously killing Argentinian Nora Dalmasso. Ospina allegedly left his DNA under Fefer's fingernails which led to his extradition to Peru. Similar evidence was involved in Dalmasso' case.

Ospina also has extortion in common with Joran. Ospina extorted an attorney for $1,000 in exchange for not killing him.

link:
http://www.cronicaviva.com.pe/content/view/114570/31/

Google will translate it, if you paste in the url.

P.S:
Differences: Ospina did not utter a word to authorities upon his arrest and extradition to Peru. Joran can learn much from him

Since that post, I realized there were more. Even though in foreign countrie, theFBI wa involved with both of them. FBI went to Argentina about Ospina's previous hit. And both used articles of clothing for at least one of their murders.

I figure Aruba wants to keep Mr. Holloway and Mr. Miller away in case they find Natalee's remains. It has nothing to do with compromising evidence. Aruba hasn't cared enough to even look for evidence. I personally think that they are trying to cover their hiney's just in case Natalee is buried on the island. It's a shame that Aruba cared more for their tourism and certain officials covered for their friend instead of worrying about where Natalee was. It's about 5 years too late to pretend to care now.

I think Aruba knows full well what happened to Natalee and where she is - and have systematically and deliberately covered up any and all evidence. They thought (hoped) that all the attention would quickly fade away and business as usual (tourism) would return to normal. Little did they know.

Now they're just circling the wagons even tighter around themselves while attempting to appear 'helpful'. IMO, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddph