Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just when it shows itself. Begining with any time after the murder. You needn't look before then. Although if it shows up before, it would mean it was there before, so I take that back.

But any photos that show the left hand near the pointer finger knuckle and on top of the hand in that region would be deeply appreciated. This hand and knuckle may actually be the murder weapon in effect. As my posts earlier today stated, the one apparent photo indicates massive swelling. And that almost certainly means from punching a hard object--wall, bone etc. It just doesn't seem to be in other photos or videos, but so many are not clear.

Broke my knuckles numerous times--boards, walls (but not with full force!) They sure swell up within minutes, but I don't recall as bad as the one in the photo in question.

So thank you very very much, Patty G!!

I am watching Issues with a clear shot of his left hand, and it appears that it is the soft tissue on the top of his hand that is "slightly" swollen. He is moving his hand very freely, bending it, moving it with no issues.

ETA: It is very possible that the left handcuffs was too tight causing some swelling also.

ABC News Pulls Out Checkbook for Van Der Sloot Photos; Gets Exclusive Interview

In the case of Friday's "20/20" special, ABC News licensed photos and text messages from Granadillo, and will feature them on-air. An ABC News spokesperson tells TVNewser it will disclose that it had licensed the material during the broadcast.

The exact amount of money that ABC News paid for the photos and texts is unclear.

In addition to licensing fees, news orgs will occasionally offer other perks, such as paying for hotel rooms or flights. We don't know if Granadillo was extended those perks as well.

http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser...ot_photos_gets_exclusive_interview_165028.asp

[BWatched the video where he was turned over by Interpol & him sitting in the chair looking very relaxed and even think he was chewing gum......(shades of Cindy Anthony)
He understood everything that was going on and funny, it it wasn't for the bullet proof vest.......he looked to be just one of the gang. LOL

As for no scratches etc......his arms are so very long in relation to Stephany that even if she tried to grab him, she never had a chance. He overpowered her and slammed her head against the tiled/concrete walls.

Now the issue is whether he robbed her before murdering her or after.

Good Lord, his intent broke and his intent was to rob her, she resisted and his rage got the better of him and he murdered her in Cold Blood. The End.[/B]

There is a lot of blood, he could have hit her with his elbow, it would have broke her nose and broke her teeth, here is some of the alleged bloody evidence. Viewer discretion advised.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8300-504083_162-504083.html?tag=contentMain;contentBody

Thank you for the info and I am aware of all the gruesome details. I just responded to a member regarding what Joran stated he did and is it the true statement.

You can break a nose and teeth with one fist punch to the face.

In the case of Friday's "20/20" special, ABC News licensed photos and text messages from Granadillo, and will feature them on-air. An ABC News spokesperson tells TVNewser it will disclose that it had licensed the material during the broadcast.

The exact amount of money that ABC News paid for the photos and texts is unclear.

In addition to licensing fees, news orgs will occasionally offer other perks, such as paying for hotel rooms or flights. We don't know if Granadillo was extended those perks as well.

http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser...ot_photos_gets_exclusive_interview_165028.asp

Well we know ABC paid the Anthony's $200,000.00 and knowing ABC has the actual diary, photos and text messages, it will for sure be higher then the $200,000.00 :furious:

Here's a video I posted earlier today. At the 1:10 mark, you can clearly see that she is wearing blue jeans.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMHWpPRZ1vw

Yes, I see blue. I was trying to use this video to look at JVS hands. He has them on top of the table, one or the other, at times. When I pause and zoom, the image becomes distorted so it's difficult to ascertain if any swelling is present around his knuckles as this would be a good indication of how his hands normally look.

Hey everyone, call me late to the party and trying to catch/keep up. Not sure if it's been posted yet but radar has newer images of official police documents and commentary in english. Sorry if already posted.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusiv...e-file-joran-van-der-sloot-new-details-murder

http://www.radaronline.com/photos/i...cial-case-file-joran-van-der-sloot#image-load.

Capture worthy?

OT- I crack up every time I see that cat. I was just discussing if he used his elbow. That would explain why his hands weren't all scratched and swollen. He has to go in front of the judge, I think next week, anyway he has to answer all the judges questions, so maybe we'll get some of the truth out of this guy.

Wouldn't it be something if the ex-girlfriend funds Anita's trip to Peru with this money and puts money into Joran's prison account?

Jean may be wearing a gold/mustard color jacket today - it's an attractive jacket and looks nice on her. She always looks nice imo.

Jean C does an awesome job. She is beautiful and bears an uncanny resemblance to Ann Blyth. They could be twins, they look so much alike.

Wouldn't it be something if the ex-girlfriend funds Anita's trip to Peru with this money and puts money into Joran's prison account?

It would be something, alright. I don't think I'm allowed to say what on this board, though. :rage:

JaneC: he'll have to get a job in culinary arts, arts & crafts, or work in the bakery

JaneC: they want to show us this is a rehabilitative prison; they make money from the sale of their products

Nancy has Jean on again from Lima. She's reporting about the minister who visited Joran along with the attorney; also about when Joran moves into general population, he'll have to get a job in on of the "productivity workshops" like culinary arts, bakery, etc. Jean is describing how inmates make money from sale of their products and that goes to what they're able to buy for themselves.

Nancy has Michael Griffith on the show again also. He's repeating that this is all a "show deal" and it's not the same prison he's seen. :waitasec:

(looks real to me!)

MikeGriffith, atty - laughing, This is prison showtime!

Everyone is confused on NG regarding prisons. I wish Jean would speak up and say, that Castro Castro is NOT like the other Peruvian prison featured in National Geo videos.

Does the International lawyer really believe that the culinary institute, etc was put there for show while Jean toured Castro Castro?

JaneC: he'll have to get a job in culinary arts, arts & crafts, or work in the bakery

- they want to show us this is a rehabilitative prison; they make money from the sale of their products

I hope they wash their hands. I don't know about buying food from people who use a hole for a bathroom. Ok I'm gagging.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sweetkittykat