Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
To relieve the stress. I was wondering if everyone here watches/has watched Dexter? And their favorite year?

Does Dex have things in common with Joran? Or would Joran just be another victim of Dexter who tries to kill only (other) serial killers?

Favorite show! The finale last season - awesome! Totally took me by surprise.

Victim of Dexter.

That is so different from how it sounded [to me] in the Jean Caseres stories. IIRC one of the prisoners said "He is one of us."

Thank you for posting this. I am looking for other posts about the 20/20 show last night. Was there anything else good on there? tia

Not near as much detail in the report. He said in the opening it was the first time an American News team had been allowed inside the prison. I thought that strange, but then maybe they taped before Jean went in. There was nothing new that I saw.

Bobarino:
Yeah all different looks from him at different times, but at the Lima police intake, he seems to look up to them like a small child obeying Daddy. Did you see that video??

Yes I agree he looks just like you described....At that time I chalked it up to knowing his goose was cooked.. but now on the other hand after the previous discussion .. perhaps its like the first male authority ...disciplinary contact he had since his dads death and he did become that small child.
I'd accept that except for the part "since his dad's death" as I didn't see Paulus as a disciplinary figure but rather too permissive of his son's activities, such as gambling, etc. while he was still underage. MOO

I say 1 & 3. He's crazy & delusional in that he thought LE might buy his two- version.

#3 because he was intending to offer up this two- story & stick with it (until he learned that Peru LE were a tab bit "rudder" than Aruban LE). In the past (again, he would be most inclined to go with what has proven to work for him), any exculpatory story he's come up, with his mother just rolled with, even if it was the 3rd or 4th version. So if he said that to his mom, I think he was intending to stick with the story that it wasn't him.

I have been wondering if during that 11 minute trip to the store he withdrew money off of Stephany's cards since that trip was intended to lay an alibi that someone else did it. Don't think info. about whether he used the cards or not has come out?

Thanks cottages.

Good points. IIRC, at one point, he was accusing the Peruvian police of killing Stephany?

Wait maybe I am getting it? Was it when arrested or held in Chile? Was he playing his manipualting game? "Don't send me back to Peru--their police are the ones who killed that girl." Of course, Chilean authorities didn't buy it. But something deeper may have been going on there. Some things are vague. He claims to have surrendered himself and was apparently asking for their assistance!
ANd it was implied at lesat at first they didn;t even want tohold him. And wasn't he on his way to Vina del Mar in Chile? That place is involved in much deeper conspiracy matters.

But more and more he is looking delusional about him blaming Peruvian police as he is about to be given to them. At times, comical if innocent people were not left dead in his wake.

But at times also indicative of vastly deeper conspiracy matters. Including Beth Holloway now dating JonBenet Ramsay's father, John Ramsey.

I wanted to comment on that also . Her sheepish voice kinda as this looked up & sorta sideways ..and said it could've been me. That said something to me in regards to her feelings. I really kinda think in a way that she is not even aware of is why she gave her personal memories away so to speak.

Yet she never really said if she had ever been in fear of him. She said he was dishonest yet she said that she doesn't regret their time together. :waitasec:

I wish CC would have asked her if Joran had ever intimidated her. She says he would cry and make her stay (is that what she said?). I know the type, they do you wrong and then beg for forgiveness - want their cake and eat it to types. But had he ever shown her rage I wonder. She didn't say.

She seemed stuck remembering his fake love letters and such. What exactly did we learn from that interview? (I really like Chris C. though - just wish he would have dug a little deeper. He respects the young lady's feelings which is why I like him. Nevermind - Mai pen rai - whatever!)

Thanks cottages.

Good points. IIRC, at one point, he was accusing the Peruvian police of killing Stephany?

Wait maybe I am getting it? Was it when arrested or held in Chile? Was he playing his manipualting game? "Don't send me back to Peru--their police are the ones who killed that girl." Of course, Chilean authorities didn't buy it. But something deeper may have been going on there. Some things are vague. He claims to have surrendered himself and was apparently asking for their assistance!
ANd it was implied at lesat at first they didn;t even want tohold him. And wasn't he on his way to Vina del Mar in Chile? That place is involved in much deeper conspiracy matters.

But more and more he is looking delusional about him blaming Peruvian police as he is about to be given to them. At times, comical if innocent people were not left dead in his wake.

But at times also indicative of vastly deeper conspiracy matters. Including Beth Holloway now dating JonBenet Ramsay's father, John Ramsey.

How is that a conspiracy? Please explain what you mean.tia

Yet she never really said if she had ever been in fear of him. She said he was dishonest yet she said that she doesn't regret their time together. :waitasec:

I wish CC would have asked her if Joran had ever intimidated her. She says he would cry and make her stay (is that what she said?). I know the type, they do you wrong and then beg for forgiveness - want their cake and eat it to types. But had he ever shown her rage I wonder. She didn't say.She seemed stuck remembering his fake love letters and such. What exactly did we learn from that interview? (I really like Chris C. though - just wish he would have dug a little deeper. He respects the young lady's feelings which is why I like him. Nevermind - Mai pen rai - whatever!)

He asked her that right at the end of the interview and she said no.

That is so different from how it sounded [to me] in the Jean Caseres stories. IIRC one of the prisoners said "He is one of us."

Thank you for posting this. I am looking for other posts about the 20/20 show last night. Was there anything else good on there? tia

I thought John Quinones did a better piece than Caseres. Seemed more professional at it. He even got to throw a few questions at joran.

http://abcnews.go.com/2020/

Click onto The Vilent World of Peruvian Prisons

Thanks cottages.

Then you have all the Tim Miller connections and how this flared up coinciding with the KC hearings about TES.

[LOL I know its crazy but it did cross my mind briefly.]

Not near as much detail in the report. He said in the opening it was the first time an American News team had been allowed inside the prison. I thought that strange, but then maybe they taped before Jean went in. There was nothing new that I saw.
The one thing the ABC reporter did do, however, was lift the blanket off the mattress so we could see the same mattress as when Joran was first taken into the cell, sitting atop a concrete block. And despite the one roll of toilet paper, a bottle of shampoo and tube of toothpaste, it still is a very dirty sink he'll have to use and hopefully (for his sake) the water isn't from the sewer. MOO

Then you have all the Tim Miller connections and how this flared up coinciding with the KC hearings about TES.

[LOL I know its crazy but it did cross my mind briefly.]

We may not be on the same page/level at all. And what are your abbreviations for?

We may not be on the same page/level at all. And what are your abbreviations for?

I'm sorry. I think you are probably correct.

LOL laugh out loud

KC Casey Anthony

TES Texas Equasearch

I just found a Dutch news site that translates into English. And I mean a real human translation!

It is www.dutchnews.nl

In their latest piece on Joran today, Anita has admitted "she had spoken to Joran shortly before he fled to Chile and he sounded very paranoid. He felt he was being 'followed and looked at,'

http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2010/06/my_son_is_sick_in_his_head_say.php

She also said, Joran fled to Peru "to avoid being admitted to a closed unit in a psychiatric hospital in the Netherlands."

How convenient for this news to come out now. To bad she didn't have him committed before he left the country - would have saved a lot of people a lot of grief.
This is beginning to sound like a campaign.

She doesn't have anything left ...and he is no longer a minor. Not sure about statue of limitations of his past sins though.

That's what I am thinking -- he was a minor at the time of NH's disappearance (17):twocents: In the case of the Brown's (OJ's estate everything was on the auction block and future earnings too I believe but not his NFL pension) didn't they get a lien on future earnings too (thinking book deals here in case the VDS family decides to profit on this)

If Joran's mother said he was fleeing to Chile to avoid being put into an institution (don't remember exact quote) I wonder what happened to warrant that. There must have been an incident in Aruba that we don't know about.
Does anyone know? tia

Correction: fled to Peru.

Regarding Jean Cazares and John Quinones: It doesn't really matter who was there first, they both visited and reported on the same day. It is obvious they were both selected or invited because of their Spanish surnames. They are both good reporters. They approached their visits differently, and we are all more well informed because of it.

How convenient for this news to come out now. To bad she didn't have him committed before he left the country - would have saved a lot of people a lot of grief.
This is beginning to sound like a campaign.
Exactly what I believe also. Too convienient that he was supposedly going to go to the Netherlands for psychiatric care, just two days after he suddenly left for South America. If this is at all true, and I'd like some verification of it, it could be to try to avoid prosecution for extortion and have nothing to do with an actual mental illness. Now it seems to fit in perfectly with an attempt to minimize his crime in Peru. MOO

IMO ... these are lessons he learned from his father. Problem is ... THIS time he left Stephany behind.

And his bloody clothing was still in his backpack or something that he was carrying when he turned himself into LE.

I'm sorry. I think you are probably correct.

LOL laugh out loud

KC Casey Anthony

TES Texas Equasearch

Thank you.

I did not mention Casey Anthony at all, and am not really familiar with that at either the "local" level, or if that was part of the larger conspiracy,that often isinvolved in suchmatters, but may not at all be with KC (I don't know much details to comment).

And now that you expounded on TES, OK. I know a little about the Holloway matter and Miller. I have explained that I have only recently gotten in-depth into JVDS matter. But did read more on Holloway years ago. And have read much (and written some) on JonBenet, and then there is the vastly deeper level that the last is certainly involved in.

So I was referring more to the Ramsey matter when I used the c word.

Does anyone remember when JC commented about the "running water" she said something like " a drip . drip.. constantly dripping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member