Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joran Van der Sloot Lies and Manipulates Ex- Girlfriend Who Faces the Reality of Joran While His Mother Anita Still Remains in Denial
JORAN VAN DER SLOOT’S EX- GIRLFRIEND’S CONFLICTED BODY LANGUAGE ON 20/20
http://drlillianglassbodylanguagebl...ile-his-mother-anita-still-remains-in-denial/

Wow... very revealing article! Thanks.

"After listening to Melody, it is evident that Joran’s aberrant behavior patterns and disrespect towards women began early on and were readily seen in his teen years."

"We know from Melody’s diaries that she said he” wouldn’t let her go” unless Melody did what he wanted- believe him that he was innocent and not cheating on her. It stands to reason that he would have done the same with Stefany. He even remarked in his confession that Stefany tried to leave and he wouldn’t let her do so."

Re: AVS:

"Notice that she does the same thing as Joran does in blaming others – especially the press for his woes. Note her excuses for her son’s egregious behavior- that he is merely depressed and has an addiction."

"It is understandable that Anita doesn’t want to admit that her son is a murderer. That is too painful and understandably so. With that pain would come the awareness that her own enabling behavior and lack of boundaries may have contributed to her son’s demise. So that may be why she continues to blame others and claim his innocence."

"Anita can defend him all she wants in the press and blame the American’s and blame others for setting a trap for him, the fact that she has yet to show up in Peru to see him yet, speaks volumes."

Everyone - go back and read this post: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5312708&postcount=1"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Joran Van der Sloot Confesses to Murdering Stephany Flores Ramirez #11[/ame]

You will be responsible for knowing what is in this post and the TOS.

Thanks,

Salem

Deepak says to Joran, "Your own father...unbelievable." :waitasec:

(It is my opinion that Paulus had many addictions and secrets.)

I would like to see Deepak interviewed again. I think he could tell a lot more about that night and I always felt that he was either threatened or paid off to keep silent by Joran and/or Paulus. Now that they are both out of the picture he might be persuaded to talk.

i wish that i believed that aruba was going to delve deeper... but i think there is big time cover up going on there and is still going on... and the law of the universe, lol, its karamageddon time for joran.... which given the circumstances is very very unfortunate for him. had aruba acted within the law jvds could be safely tucked in a prison there serving his time and stephany would still be happily playing poker in lima...but aruba broke a major law of the universe and the land to "help" jvds family(im assuming this is why they wouldnt charge jvds, i could be wrong) - and now look how their "help" has turned out... sad. its best to just take your lumps no matter how inconvenient it may seem at the time and even if you have the power to wriggle free...

ITA Aruba is not going to be the answer to help at all.
It is a very corrupt environment.

Has been reported that SFR's body was found not clothed in her Nike shirt and jeans (photos we have seen). My transcription, also reported by another transcriber that evening, was that VDS's white shirt was covered with blood; blood splatter all over the hotel room; blood splatter on Steph's Nike shirt; blood found on Steph's sneakers.

After it was reported that body was found not wearing shirt and jeans, and that was only splatter of blood on Nike shirt, some of us speculated - did she have another set of clothes, had she been wearing his white shirt to sleep, etc.

SNIPPED:
TERESZCUK: Yes. Those are Stephany`s shoes. That`s her Nike shirt. It`s her jeans. And they all have blood on them, but she wasn`t wearing any of these clothes. So it just -- it meant that the blood went everywhere in the room. It was a horrifically violent crime and it was just -- there was evidence everywhere. This is -- officials have told us this is her blood, and it`s everywhere.

TERESZCUK: Well, the clothes -- the jeans and the tennis shoes, when her body was found, she wasn`t wearing them. They weren`t near her. But the blood managed to splatter on them. It was on her shirt. It was everywhere in the room, from the photos that we have. It wasn`t just, you know, on her body. So this was an incredibly violent crime. It wasn`t just an elbow to the face and then suffocation. There was blood splattered everywhere.

And that`s why we showed thee pictures, why we published them, because we want people to see how violent this crime was. It wasn`t just a, Oh, I got mad at her and did a -- you know, a quick murder. It was incredibly violent.

http://www.cnnstudentnews.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1006/17/ng.01.html

I would like to see Deepak interviewed again. I think he could tell a lot more about that night and I always felt that he was either threatened or paid off to keep silent by Joran and/or Paulus. Now that they are both out of the picture he might be persuaded to talk.

I do not think Deepak will tell more, Joran has to many family and friend member in the legal system. his father was one of only 4 judges there and in Aruba Joran can walk on water.
Deepak may have to overpay just to drink water if you get my point.:waitasec:

If this was correctly reported then Anita gave Peruvian authorities their proof of premeditation. At the bottom of the article, it reports that days before Stephany's murder, Joran called Anita and told her the 'we were arrested and robbed" story--same story he gave to Chilean police. .http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/06/20/joran-van-der-sloot-menta_n_618625.html

I believe the Huffington post report may be in error...or, at the very least, it conflicts with other reports.

According to ABC news, quoting from her interview with Dutch newspaper ' De Telegraaf': "She said she spoke to him on the telephone the day before he was arrested attempting to flee Peru for Chile, as police searched for him in the death of the young woman Stephany Flores in his Lima hotel room. "

"I said, 'Joran, you're being searched internationally. A girl is dead. Where are you?'" she said, according to the newspaper. "He sounded frightened. 'A girl dead?' Then he fell silent for a moment and said, 'It's not Stephany, is it? No, not Stephany!' I told him he had to turn himself in."

http://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/joran-...-son-stephany-flores/story?id=10961460&page=2

Has been reported that SFR's body was found not clothed in her Nike shirt and jeans (photos we have seen). My transcription, also reported by another transcriber that evening, was that VDS's white shirt was covered with blood; blood splatter all over the hotel room; blood splatter on Steph's Nike shirt; blood found on Steph's sneakers.

After it was reported that body was found not wearing shirt and jeans, and that was only splatter of blood on Nike shirt, some of us speculated - did she have another set of clothes, had she been wearing his white shirt to sleep, etc.

SNIPPED:
TERESZCUK: Yes. Those are Stephany`s shoes. That`s her Nike shirt. It`s her jeans. And they all have blood on them, but she wasn`t wearing any of these clothes. So it just -- it meant that the blood went everywhere in the room. It was a horrifically violent crime and it was just -- there was evidence everywhere. This is -- officials have told us this is her blood, and it`s everywhere.

TERESZCUK: Well, the clothes -- the jeans and the tennis shoes, when her body was found, she wasn`t wearing them. They weren`t near her. But the blood managed to splatter on them. It was on her shirt. It was everywhere in the room, from the photos that we have. It wasn`t just, you know, on her body. So this was an incredibly violent crime. It wasn`t just an elbow to the face and then suffocation. There was blood splattered everywhere.

And that`s why we showed thee pictures, why we published them, because we want people to see how violent this crime was. It wasn`t just a, Oh, I got mad at her and did a -- you know, a quick murder. It was incredibly violent.

When blood is splattered that way it mean a HARD BLOW.

IMHO he would do anything for money and sex anything at all, and maybe the fact that she may be gay did not matter to that pig. He just wanted what he can get, mostly money.
I am not sure why he did not drug her, get what he wanted and then leave here in the room. I am sure he is very smart and knew he was not in Aruba where he can get away with chit.

I do not think he will tell more, Joran has to many family and friend member in the legal system. his father was one of only 4 judges there and in Aruba Joran can walk on water.
Deepak may have to overpay just to drink water if you get my point.:waitasec:

and i dont think aruba is going to allow anything that would show them to have lied and covered up anything during the nh case ... that would be devastating for all sorts of reasons and for too many people involved - not to mention the stench of potential liability in the sf case...mho, of course

SNIPPED:

I'm confused, who is reporting "the body was not wearing the Niki shirt"?

ETA: IIRC, Nancy aired the police report (attached thumbnail) on June 7, 2010

Attachments

• Stephany 2.JPG
    Stephany 2.JPG
    27.1 KB · Views: 18
When blood is splattered that way it mean a HARD BLOW.

IMHO he would do anything for money and sex anything at all, and maybe the fact that she may be gay did not matter to that pig. He just wanted what he can get, mostly money.
I am not sure why he did not drug her, get what he wanted and then leave here in the room. I am sure he is very smart and knew he was not in Aruba where he can get away with chit.

Agree, Songline: gay, straight, whatever - would not hinder him. A FEMALE.

I'm confused, who is reporting "the body was not wearing the Niki shirt"?

I read from that link she wasn't wearing her jeans or tennis shoes. It does mention blood on her shirt, but does not say she wasn't wearing the Niki shirt (doesn't say she was either - guess it's all in how you read it). IDK-MOO

ETA: Ok - I read the link again & saw where it did say she did not have the niki shirt on. Could it possibly be she had on the gray shirt that was mentioned in one of the police reports? Maybe it was like an undershirt for her & she was only clad in her undershirt & underpants... again, IDK - MOO.

While it is true that teachers are not doctors, they are the people who, in many cases, spend more time with children than their parents do. As someone who provides mental health services in schools, teachers are the ones who identify children with "possible" mental health issues to me. No, they cannot diagnose them but they should be trained to identify potential issues. And after dealing with hundreds and hundreds of children they are pretty dead on in their suspicions generally.

That being said, I have worked with too many parents in denial to not understand where her denial is coming from. In my experience parents of children like this also hear over and over from others that something is wrong that they need to open their eyes to. So as a parent, and a teacher, she could have had more ability to differentiate his behavior from that of "normal" children which he does not seem to have been by any report.

I'm not sure what Joran's educational history was. Was he in private schools where there might be a different threshold for acceptable behavior as enrollment is tied to a lot of money (and in his case an influential family)? Had he been expelled from any educational institutions- which would be very telling and a HUGE red flag for the family early on?...
There is a lot of truth to what you are saying, and it is not at all my experience. NOBODY including teachers (Who always told me what a nice girl I have) or therapists when she was in her late teens - who told me we hope she will outgrow this attitude, teen agers are rebellious. (blaming me for everything because I left her father, so it became my fault if it was raining just saying....)
NO I do not agree with you at all. I tried everything, I know something was off, I did not know what it was,m and no teacher, or shrink could diagnose her till she did a suicide attempt 5 years ago. THIS IS not only my experience I go to NAMI (national institute for mental health) DIAGNOSING is not as easy as you may think unless it is very obviouse.

I don't know the law in Peru regarding an insanity defense but in the US doesn't it mean that the criminal could not differentiate between right and wrong?

Joran's actions after the fact shows that he knew right from wrong.

Yes it does mean that in the US and many other places.
I do not know the laws in Peru either.
While he needs to be incarcerated - IF he is a sick person - He also needs meds and not a knife in his back...Just saying.

I believe the Huffington post report may be in error...or, at the very least, it conflicts with other reports.

According to ABC news, quoting from her interview with Dutch newspaper ' De Telegraaf': "She said she spoke to him on the telephone the day before he was arrested attempting to flee Peru for Chile, as police searched for him in the death of the young woman Stephany Flores in his Lima hotel room. "

"I said, 'Joran, you're being searched internationally. A girl is dead. Where are you?'" she said, according to the newspaper. "He sounded frightened. 'A girl dead?' Then he fell silent for a moment and said, 'It's not Stephany, is it? No, not Stephany!' I told him he had to turn himself in."

http://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/joran-...-son-stephany-flores/story?id=10961460&page=2

I wonder which report is correct, though? Interesting that De Telegraaf didn't report that Joran told AVS about being robbed as reported in the HP. :waitasec:

Believe this is individual from ROL who was in possession of new photos and w/e other reports ROL had their hands on.

TERESZCUK: Yes. Those are Stephany`s shoes. That`s her Nike shirt. It`s her jeans. And they all have blood on them, but she wasn`t wearing any of these clothes.

Well, obviously he is wrong based on the police report and what Jean C stated as well as others. It has been reported that Stephany wasn't wearing her pants and shoes and the police report states she has on her Niki shirt.

I wonder which report is correct, though? Interesting that De Telegraaf didn't report that Joran told AVS about being robbed as reported in the HP. :waitasec:

I know! What's even more frustrating is the DeTelegraaf report first came out late Friday and I captured the link. But now that same link is date-lined Saturday and I'm sure it contains less information than when I first saw it!!!

http://translate.google.com/transla...n_is_ziek_in_zijn_hoofd___.html?sn=binnenland

I know I read somewhere early on that Joran stated: "when he got in the car with the girl, that the police pulled him over, etc. etc." Do you remember reading that statement somewhere? I took that statement as it being the night that he left with Stephany and got in the car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
just_thinking