2010.08.05 Dominic Casey emails

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently GA was a target early on. Wonder where DC got that idea? Makes you wonder when you see how chummy both DC and CA were? No wonder DC is hiding. jmo

I was thinking along the same lines. In of of the new letters, CA told ICA she was hurt that she called her jailbird buddy her bff. And said she felt bad for calling DC HER BFF the previous fall. I thought that was weird enough...shouldn't GA be CA's BFF..but now I wonder if she knew about DCs dealings about GA.

Could this be where George got the "body in my daughter's car was not my granddaughter" idea from?

Maybe. But I'll never forget his voice and the look on his face when he said that. It was absolutely pitiful. At that point, I think it might have been just as much a coping mechanism as anything else -- couldn't really deny what was obvious (decomposition), but couldn't bear the thought of it belonging to his grandbaby.

ITA with you completely on this.
But it's kinda like the chicken and the egg...where did it start? Cindy must have been reading online...she could have read every theory/person tossed out there. Same as Ginny and her "group". I haven't read all the emails...but these psychics have put everything but the kitchen sink out there. Months into it and you don't start questioning where the info is coming from? Does Cindy strike anybody as being naive? IMO she no doubt chose to hear and use what she wanted to. Don't get me wrong, I hate that these people (all of them!) interjected themselves into this case. But, the bottom line was not that Caylee was alive somewhere, but rather Casey was responsible for her being missing. You believe what you want to believe. Cindy's still working that IMO.

Apparently GA was a target early on. Wonder where DC got that idea? Makes you wonder when you see how chummy both DC and CA were? No wonder DC is hiding. jmo

He got the idea from Cindy....

Another "hmmmm" moment from pdf page 803, doc #21324:

D&A Investigations, Dominic [dominic@dgator.comJ
Friday, October 31 , 2008 2:33 PM
dearmont@netzero.net
08129 PI/Privileged and Confidential ... Article
image001.gif
How are you doing? Well) I hope ... Cindy asked me if you are finished with Caylee Marie's
Bear) she would like to get it back ASAP
. I believe Cindy worried about it being away from
the home ... Let me know what you can do ... Dominicl

And Oct. 31, Dom wrote to Luke about Baez touching KC and opined that Baez would soon be thrown off the case. If wishes were pennies.

So did CA maybe loan the bear to one of the so-called psychics? She sure didn't want to share anything of Caylee's with Tim Miller when he tried his best to help.

So surely Dominic will lose his license over this, right? He was going to formulate a made up story w/ Baez to sell to the media? How is that legal? Does one have to pass a psychological test to get a PI license? If so, are they going to replace it with an effective one?

What about this one??? When did the testing come back on the trunk??? Certainly not before 08/06/08...Just what did all of these people know??? From DC to Dearmont...BBM-

D&A Investigations, Dominic [dominic@dgator.com]
Wednesday, August 06,200810:01 PM
dearmont@netzero.com

Subject:
RE: Interesting

I believe Cindy would have been totally open with you and would imagine the information went
from you to Eric Ameye to John Allen. I believe there will not be a hit on the DNA and
believe it will come up as a gasoline stain) be careful Luke with what you pass to others I
believe in the Anthony Family and that this is a kidnapping case. You have probably hit a
sore spot with the authorities because they are taking a lot of flack as you probably know .
. . take care I
Kindest regards"

Dominic

ETA: PDF file-Page 65 of 1824​
Just speculation IMO.

I knew Benevides put up the reward money but I had no idea he had paid for the lavish memorial. Where is he and his "Never Lose Hope Foundation"?
Probably one step ahead of those that got shorted their prizes.

I'm beginning to get a "third eye" headache from reading all this cr*p....that can't possibly be good.

BBM. That was the best use of a phraise from today's doc dump. lol.

Actually I think CA drank THEIR Kool-Aid. It looks like Dom's "investigation" entailed relying on these koo koos from almost the get-go!! All of the stuff we heard the A's say are in these early, early emails....I just read Luke tell Dom they're being moved around. He tells Dom to look at Amy, Tony, Jesse, and Ricardo. Then I'm sure Dom passed this information to CA but I wonder if he told her where he got the info from...

This really really makes me mad. This Luke and Ginny preying on the family of a "missing" toddler and stirring up their hope and false leads. Not that I don't blame the A's as well but come on!!:furious:

I totally agree with you! I think when your child or grandchild is missing you want to believe that he/she is alive and if that's what your private investigator tells you....

These emails makes me understand the A's a tiny bit more. (I will ofcourse never understand that they chose to turn their back on Caylee and believe Casey).

How about this:

http://www.clickorlando.com/download/2010/0805/24527710.pdf

Dominic - any updates? Left a msg for you yesterday but not sure you got it.
leers!
Luke
-- "D&A Investigations) Dominic" <dominic@dgator.com> wrote:
Not yet Luke) but should have her no later than tomorrow .. today I spent all afternoon
with Casey and have set her the task of filling in unknowns in our timeline;
she is receptive
and proactive. I want to see what she comes up with. Casey did say that she did not ever hang
out with Kiomarie Torres-Cruz although does say that Kiomarie has always said to others that
Casey is her best friend and Casey feels as though Kiomarie is obsessed with her . . .
Dominic!

BBM This was in September. I'm trying to find around the time he was supposedly on the phone with Ginny while the video was shot.

So did CA maybe loan the bear to one of the so-called psychics? She sure didn't want to share anything of Caylee's with Tim Miller when he tried his best to help.
Yes, she did (give the bear).

Pg 257....Oh the irony! lololol.

BTW Luke, I am sure you probably know of the death threats or maybe not.
Anyway, the Anthony Family, attorneys, bondsman, my agency and myself continue to be receive
death threats. With Casey's release today, the threat activity has escalated, there are many
whacko's out there ... be careful .​
. . Dominic!

Too funny! :laugh:

Pg 257....Oh the irony! lololol.

BTW Luke, I am sure you probably know of the death threats or maybe not.
Anyway, the Anthony Family, attorneys, bondsman, my agency and myself continue to be receive
death threats. With Casey's release today, the threat activity has escalated, there are many
whacko's out there ... be careful .​
. . Dominic!

Along about PDF page 1502 Dom and Luke start surmising THANKS TO THE NATIONAL ENQUIRER ahem sorry to yell there.... that Kio is the perp because she "has a history of burying things there with blankets and stickers" and such. (Like, little kids bury their hamsters and birds and other pets with.)

Dominic - Hmmmmm .... this is an interesting theory .....
Feb 9 National Enquirer Kiomarie Torres Cruz (KMT) statements and revisiting
accident theory
,) the interview with KMT on p 37, she discussed the heart sticker and the
burial of pets in "that same area" when she was a kid. Up until now, it's
been widely stated in the media because of KMT's statements, that KC buried
her pets there in that same area. What KMT explained in more detail in this
interview is as follows:
KMT and her friend Jessica held a funeral for Jessica's hamster, Sage, when
they were 13, at which KC was also present. They put Jessica's hamster in a
plastic ziplock bag and then placed that bag inside a paper bag on which
they had drawn five or six hearts as signs of love and the words "We will
miss you, Sage".
VMT later buried her bird there} wrapped in a blanket embellished with
hearts, which was placed in a bag. KC went with her.
KMT later also buried her beta fish there. No mention if KC was present that
me, or Jessica.
Then KMT says, "I never wanted to believe Casey could have killed Caylee)
but it's just too much coincidence. The place) the hearts) the bags) the
blanket) it all adds up. Now I'm convined that she murdered Caylee and
buried her in the same place, in the exact same way) that we buried our
pets."
My first question would be, so what connects with murder? You didn't murder
your pets, did you?
The second thing that is noticeable in KMT's theory is that they were all
VMT and Jessica's pets, not a single one was KC's pet. It's amazing how many
times in the media it has been stated throughout these months that KC buried
her pets there! KMT's latest statements actually made me reconsider the
accident theory, which I had pretty much ruled out.
But if these latest statements by KMT also made you want to revisit the
accident theory.

After only skimming over half of the emails.............I can tell you that I feel physically ill. So many things that have been suspected are now being validated.

I can't even pinpoint what disgusts me the most.......there is just too much to digest.

What I can say, is that it is VERY clear to me "WHY" we have witnessed a total disappearance by Dominic.

Additionally, I can also say that the number of "theories", "possible scenarios", "questions about why certain parties were not investigated further", and "attempts to create reasonable doubt via BIG BUS" that were posted on this forum and others almost verbatim.........have been duly noted.

Can't help but wonder......if you are going to "create a theory".......why not change your verbiage a bit. Sloppy sloppy sloppy. OH well...........at least we can laugh right???

It's not the AHA moment JB meant, but I think there's a lot of AHA moments in these regarding CA and GA behavior and delusion.

I had alluded to that earlier - they are clearly movie educated, pretend PI's. What a sad joke. I loved all the lingo - "moving ecstasy" "man on the ground" "Eye is over the place", good lord this is sad. He also seemed to think he was going to find trenton duckett? When he finishes a case, does he say "Don't do the crime if you can't do the time"?

Nah, he probably says "Book 'em, Danno!"

Isn't this Luke guy one of Ginny's team? Wasn't DC supposedly on the phone with Ginny during that video? The videos were shot on 11/15 and 16/08....there is nothing in the emails indicating that the psychics told Dom about the spot or that he was going to or had gone to the spot. From a brief look at least, around those dates.

ETA: Until 12/15 where Dom says he looked in that exact spot and nothing. And tells Ginny she was close. Does anyone see anything prior to that referring to the spot Caylee was found in that Ginny supposedly sent him to?

So surely Dominic will lose his license over this, right? He was going to formulate a made up story w/ Baez to sell to the media? How is that legal? Does one have to pass a psychological test to get a PI license? If so, are they going to replace it with an effective one?

Unreal, isn't it. They were going to send Geraldo to Venezuela!
The vault would have been empty!:p

Crom:
Int:
10:
Subject:
Luke,
Dominic Casey [dominic@dgator.com]
Thursday, December 18,20087:15 PM
dearmont@wildblue.net
RE: Did you see this? ... Pics/Salad
The guy's name is "Gonzalez" . . . coincidence or ????
From: dearmont@wildblue.netTo: dominic@dgator.comSubject: RE: Did you see this? ...
Pics/SaladDate: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 10:46:57 -0500
Dominic - is there any chance of getting a name and photo of the guy who found the remains?
Luke

That would be one AHA and one WTH? It's Kronk, not Gonzalez!

PG 21413

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member