2010.08.05 Dominic Casey emails

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG again!
Page 20935 (pdf p. 413) Luke theorizes that George may have discovered Caylee in the trunk of the car at the towyard and left her body on the property next to it.

Dom replies "Well, Let's put it this way, I have always been suspicious of George. . ." :eek:

OMG!!!
thud-1.gif

These people need to quit watching spy movies.

Pg 172. From DC to Luke...

Luke)
I have team on standby to move on notice) should any attempt be made at harming Caylee) they​
will be dealt with accordingly ... Dominic!

I had alluded to that earlier - they are clearly movie educated, pretend PI's. What a sad joke. I loved all the lingo - "moving ecstasy" "man on the ground" "Eye is over the place", good lord this is sad. He also seemed to think he was going to find trenton duckett? When he finishes a case, does he say "Don't do the crime if you can't do the time"?

Thanks to all for posting excerpts. No access to docs right now and eager for details.

D&A Investigations, Dominic [dominic@dgator.com]
Monday, September 01, 2008 3:46 PM
dearmont@netzero.net
RE: Puerto Rico connections
Cannot say that I have kept track of George/Lee's movements but have observed how talkative
Lee was in the beginning, now he is very subdued yet snappy at times.
George goes ballistic at the slightest thing . . . Caylee was born 8-9-2005, George filed for
divorce 12-29-2005 and the filing was dismissed 11-28-2007.
The period between 11-28-2007 and June 16, 2008 appears to have been extremely dysfunctional
within the family.
Bear in mind, George was the last to see both Casey and Caylee on June 16,
2008 when "both" are reported (by George) to have left the house at 1250 pm "as normal"; at
250 pm George states he left the house. At 303 pm, Casey called George's cell, he did not
answer. Casey then made four (4) calls to
Cindy: 410 pm Work, 411 pm Cell, 413 pm Cindy's Cell, 414 pm Cindy's work ..
. . Luke, from the beginning I have had the horrible feeling that Casey left the house
without Caylee. Here is the way it goes, George snaps and he "hides Caylee" at the house
while Casey is getting ready, Casey comes from her room and asks were Caylee is, George tells
~sey to get the hell out and stay out, she is an unfit mother and he will take care of
~aylee. Now how does DNA get into Casey's car and Cay lee relocated?

Dominic Casey, Private Investigator
D&A Investigations, Inc.

Pg. 112. All this from Luke about something breaking on Aug 17th and Caylee may be home by the 19th.....

Please please tell me this was not behind all that George was spouting off outside the jail about Caylee coming home. Does anyone else remember that? DC and his gang inflicted unmeasurable amount of unnecessary pain. Sick and cruel.

See my post #12

I had alluded to that earlier - they are clearly movie educated, pretend PI's. What a sad joke. I loved all the lingo - "moving ecstasy" "man on the ground" "Eye is over the place", good lord this is sad. He also seemed to think he was going to find trenton duckett? When he finishes a case, does he say "Don't do the crime if you can't do the time"?

BBM. Coffee through the nose is not pleasant!

I know! It's cliche after cliche. I wonder if DC has the prerequisite bottle of whiskey in his top right hand desk drawer?

dearmont@netzero.net
Cannot say that I have kept track of George/Lee's movements but have observed how talkative
George goes ballistic at the slightest thing . . . Caylee was born 8-9-2005, George filed for
The period between 11-28-2007 and June 16, 2008 appears to have been extremely dysfunctional
within the family.
2008 when "both" are reported (by George) to have left the house at 1250 pm "as normal"; at
250 pm George states he left the house. At 303 pm, Casey called George's cell, he did not
. . Luke, from the beginning I have had the horrible feeling that Casey left the house
without Caylee. Here is the way it goes, George snaps and he "hides Caylee" at the house
while Casey is getting ready, Casey comes from her room and asks were Caylee is, George tells
~sey to get the hell out and stay out, she is an unfit mother and he will take care of
D&A Investigations, Inc.

Hoooolllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyy Caaaarrrrrrrrrpppppp.

P. Benevides funded the memorial and put up the initial reward money.

Page 1770 of this file: http://www.wftv.com/pdf/24527395/detail.html

ETA: D. Casey was expecting a $20,000 payment the day after the memorial service!

I knew Benevides put up the reward money but I had no idea he had paid for the lavish memorial. Where is he and his "Never Lose Hope Foundation"?

Pg 173 DC thinks these psychics are so good they can get him an ID/pic and tag for him to run? From Luke......

Don.t know why this is coming in) one of my team sees this guy getting shot by a dark haired
woman - some how connected to Caylee) just don't know how yet. Nothing more at this time.
Luke
- - "D&A Investigations) Dominic" <domini£@..d,gator. com> wrote:
Luke) if you can get an ID/Pic and Tag I can run it. I have a rotation on the ground ...
Dominic!​
Dominic Casey) Private Investigator

How can a professional rely so heavily on this nonsense) I know sometimes "psychics" are brought in, but is this really what you'd want a professional relying on) When I go to a Dr., I expect evidence based practice to guide his diagnosis, not dreams and feelings) This is shameful and ridiculous)

What about this one??? When did the testing come back on the trunk??? Certainly not before 08/06/08...Just what did all of these people know??? From DC to Dearmont...BBM-

Wednesday, August 06,200810:01 PM
dearmont@netzero.com

Subject:
RE: Interesting

I believe Cindy would have been totally open with you and would imagine the information went
from you to Eric Ameye to John Allen. I believe there will not be a hit on the DNA and
believe it will come up as a gasoline stain) be careful Luke with what you pass to others I
believe in the Anthony Family and that this is a kidnapping case. You have probably hit a
sore spot with the authorities because they are taking a lot of flack as you probably know .
. . take care I
Kindest regards"

Dominic

ETA: PDF file-Page 65 of 1824​

dearmont@netzero.net
within the family.
D&A Investigations, Inc.

He really just does not think things through, does he?

Apparently GA was a target early on. Wonder where DC got that idea? Makes you wonder when you see how chummy both DC and CA were? No wonder DC is hiding. jmo

Apparently GA was a target early on. Wonder where DC got that idea? Makes you wonder when you see how chummy both DC and CA were? No wonder DC is hiding. jmo

Wasn't it DC that CA was hand holding with during early hearings? Oh my, my, my.

And then DC set the party in high gear by stating that he believed the decomp found in the trunk belonged to a dead Fusion stripper who was transported to a lake and dumped?:innocent:

Could this be where George got the "body in my daughter's car was not my granddaughter" idea from?

I'm beginning to get a "third eye" headache from reading all this cr*p....that can't possibly be good.

Another "hmmmm" moment from pdf page 803, doc #21324:

D&A Investigations, Dominic [dominic@dgator.comJ
Friday, October 31 , 2008 2:33 PM
dearmont@netzero.net
08129 PI/Privileged and Confidential ... Article
image001.gif
How are you doing? Well) I hope ... Cindy asked me if you are finished with Caylee Marie's
Bear) she would like to get it back ASAP
. I believe Cindy worried about it being away from
the home ... Let me know what you can do ... Dominicl

And Oct. 31, Dom wrote to Luke about Baez touching KC and opined that Baez would soon be thrown off the case. If wishes were pennies.

After only skimming over half of the emails.............I can tell you that I feel physically ill. So many things that have been suspected are now being validated.

I can't even pinpoint what disgusts me the most.......there is just too much to digest.

What I can say, is that it is VERY clear to me "WHY" we have witnessed a total disappearance by Dominic.

Additionally, I can also say that the number of "theories", "possible scenarios", "questions about why certain parties were not investigated further", and "attempts to create reasonable doubt via BIG BUS" that were posted on this forum and others almost verbatim.........have been duly noted.

Can't help but wonder......if you are going to "create a theory".......why not change your verbiage a bit. Sloppy sloppy sloppy. OH well...........at least we can laugh right???

Reading through these emails is giving me a headache...a koo-koo psychic and a couple of knucklehead private detectives that are also shrinks...OMG, OMG, OMG
I need a cocktail...

Even a connection to Nicole Ganguzza...pp. 586 of the email PDFs..

Casey is exhibiting the classic symptoms of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder and in view of herprobably bi-polar condition) her actions/reactions and state of mind is understandable. PTSD usually manifests within 1-3 months following the event but in this case it was almost immediate (she needs treatment!) I believe that on the 9th of June) Kiomarie somehow persuaded Casey to let her babysit Caylee for the evening/night and then made plans to return Caylee the next day at Blanchard Park. On the 10th of June) when Casey met with Kiomarie at Blanchard) Kiomarie refused to give Caylee back.

An argument/altercation ensued and Nicole just happened to be a witness. In that Nicole's professional background was in family therapy/counseling) she may have tried to intervene. Kviomarie was not alone - she had two males with her. Nicole was then subdued and taken Jay/murdered at that point - possibly moved in the trunk of Casey's car to the location where her body was found. If DNA was found in the trunk) it will probably be a match to Nicole Ganguzza.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea