Kyron Horman's stepmother is a profile in contradictions....

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Terri has morphed from a recidivist traffic offender to child abductor/Lorelei-of-Skyline/perhaps murderess?

Is that the slope I should slide down?

If the shoe fits! :crazy:

It is interesting though why so many of those traffic violations stay on the record. 1988? She would only have been 18. I just double checked both myself and my husband who have had one or two speeding tickets and nothing comes up. Weird!

So Terri has morphed from a recidivist traffic offender to child abductor/Lorelei-of-Skyline/perhaps murderess?

Is that the slope I should slide down?

Yeah, come on down the slope! :dance: It's very well-landscaped, too. :angel:

FUSB likely = Failure to Use a Seatbelt

You're good! :dance:

By the way, these were found under a search website and I assume it's everything but if someone finds anything else...chime in!

Where is the website I can go to to look at past offenses??

Thanks Kimster! ;)

These are the cases I found on TH listed under the name Moulton. I have no idea what these charges are and hope someone else might. They could be simple traffic things??? I tried to call one of the court houses but they wanted to know what the case number was that I was researching. Ack...didn't want to go there. LOL! Anyway, the only one I figured out was NEDL (Expired Driver's License)

Here they are:

Sept 1988, Douglas County, Charge = FOSS, not sure the outcome, just says Sentenced

Apr 1990, Coos County, Charge = NEDL, Guilty, Drivers license suspended and then reinstated later

Apr 1990, Coos County, related to case above, Charge = NMCE, Guilty

Aug 1991, Douglas County, Charge = EMAX, Convicted, bail posted

Jan 1996, Lane County, Charge - EMXR, Convicted

Mar 1996, Douglas County, Charge = EMXR, Convicted

Apr 2004, Lane County, Charge = VSLM, Plead No contest

July 2005, Marion County, Charge = DUII, Diversion program

Looks to me like she's a bit of a speed demon...most (if not all) of these are traffic tickets, not arrests. "Convicted" and "bail posted" are also used to describe paying traffic fines, sometimes by mail, but not necessarily anything more than that.

Best-
Herding Cats

You're good! :dance:

By the way, these were found under a search website and I assume it's everything but if someone finds anything else...chime in!

Nope, what you found is what I also found. I have the county court houses if anyone wants to look violations up. Spanning from 1988 to 2005. Nothing that would lead me toward the idea of psychopath.

Coos County Court
Douglas
Marion

Thanks for posting the information - glad to have this cloud cleared up. :yes:

Well that one is clear as mud! LOL! ;)

LOL I thought that might be confusing. Other states don't have the basic rule?

All travel on public streets and highways is subject to the Basic Speed Rule. The Basic Speed Rule states that a motorist must drive at a speed that is reasonable and prudent at all times by considering other traffic, road and weather conditions, dangers at intersections and any other conditions that affect safety and speed. In other words, drivers are expected to use good judgment in selecting their speed.

The Basic Speed Rule does not authorize a driver to exceed the posted speed. If a motorist is charged with violation of the basic speed rule, the posted speed becomes the primary evidence that he/she exceeded the Basic Speed Rule. In this case, it would be up to the motorist to prove that he/she was driving in a reasonable and prudent manner for the conditions.

A person can also drive below the posted speed and violate the Basic Speed Rule. For instance, if there is ice or snow on the roadway, a driver can be traveling less than the speed posted and still be traveling faster than is reasonable and prudent for the conditions.

http://www.oregon.gov/ODOT/HWY/TRAFFIC-ROADWAY/speed_zone_program.shtml#The_Basic_Rule

I do find this record very curious. I have received 2 speeding tickets inn way over 40 years of driving. One I did not know I was as the speedometer was broken on my junker of a car.

The other I was speeding on purpose as I wanted to get somewhere before dark. I was in a different state and chose to speed it up right by the state patrol hdq.

Maybe it's just me, but when I got those tickets, I really did not want to get anymore. I wonder why she didn't become more cautious especially with silly things such as seat belt violation.

She expected Kyron to toe the mark, but her own behavior is different for some reason.

Her DUI was .15. That's almost double the legal limit.

Most of those tickets and what not were nearly 15 years ago or more, weren't they, when she would have been in her twenties...there is a span of several years with nothing at all. It appears that except for isolated incidents, she "calmed down" as far as driving infractions for more than a decade.

I hope no one does a check on me. I've been driving almost 35 years and I probably have at least a dozen or more traffic tickets. None in the last 5 years though but for years I thought I would always be paying a lot of insurance. Just when one was about to go off my record I would manage to get another one.

I do find this record very curious. I have received 2 speeding tickets inn way over 40 years of driving. One I did not know I was as the speedometer was broken on my junker of a car.

The other I was speeding on purpose as I wanted to get somewhere before dark. I was in a different state and chose to speed it up right by the state patrol hdq.

Maybe it's just me, but when I got those tickets, I really did not want to get anymore. I wonder why she didn't become more cautious especially with silly things such as seat belt violation.

She expected Kyron to toe the mark, but her own behavior is different for some reason.

Her DUI was .15. That's almost double the legal limit.

Above BBM. No, human it's not just you that after getting a ticket REALLY DID NOT WANT TO GET ANYMORE.. lol.. Believe me when I say with every single last ticket that I've received THE MORE I REALLY DO NOT WANT TO GET ANYMORE!! .. lol. But for some odd reason it just never ever works out for me that way:waitasec:

I too agree with DairyGirl on this that if my lead foot along with always seeming to be 5 mins behind from where I should be, if that were to be the deciding factor of my fate, well I'd be more than certainly bound for doom..

My complete criminal history are nothing but violations occurring from the moving vehicles that I have been driving and all that could be paid thru the mail if so desired[meaning none were in the "serious" category such as DUI or Reckless Driving] ..

But human, I must add that I do however understand your concern over something such as this. Because just as my mom and sister have said for many many years they just could never in a million years imagine racking up so many tickets as I have. They just cannot fathom it, as I am quite sure is the case with many. But IMO this issue in particular is not a deciding factor to me of even Terri's "make-up" as a person.I do have an older friend that lives by the book, never misses a church service and is one of the kindest, gentlest ppl I've ever known and it's her one greatest "downfall" in life, that good ol' lead foot of hers[and very reluctantly she will admit she has had quite her fair share of tickets]..lol

So, on this one aspect as its now been laid out for us to see what all the po-po codes are (i.e. such as the crystal clear one of "breaking the basic rule" which thanx to google it's been made a bit clearer)I cannot say for me that it is any type of indicator either way[tho that very well may be because I, myself have more tickets than what is on TMH's record :angel:] , except for the one huge charge of DUI and the endangerment of having 11 yr old J**** with her. Now that to me does speak volumes..JMO

Don't your insurance rates go sky high? I am looking at changing insurance and called to see about it. They asked if I had gotten any speeding tickets in the past five years. If so, my rates would go up.

I have looked on the points schedule my insurance company sends, and the rates go up with each ticket.

If you get in an accident and are not in "control" of your car, that's an issue as well.

My speeding ticket was for $250 dollars and because it was out of state, it didn't show up on my insurance. I was actually going about 18 miles over the speed limit. Hubby told me for anything over 15, they arrest you for reckless driving. The officer gave me a break because I had such a clean record, thank goodness. He said that they could have taken me directly to jail.

Don't your insurance rates go sky high? I am looking at changing insurance and called to see about it. They asked if I had gotten any speeding tickets in the past five years. If so, my rates would go up.

I have looked on the points schedule my insurance company sends, and the rates go up with each ticket.

If you get in an accident and are not in "control" of your car, that's an issue as well.

My speeding ticket was for $250 dollars and because it was out of state, it didn't show up on my insurance. I was actually going about 18 miles over the speed limit. Hubby told me for anything over 15, they arrest you for reckless driving. The officer gave me a break because I had such a clean record, thank goodness. He said that they could have taken me directly to jail.

Oh yes, honey! You better believe the insurance monthly premiums are SKY HIGH..[And thats insurance on basic vehicles, such as Honda Accords, Nissan Altimas, etc NOT on any type of "sports" car such as Terri's gift from Kaine of the candy apple red Mustang convertible]

I was cancelled from the policy that myself, mom, and sister had all been on together for many, many years. I was cancelled 10 yrs ago from this policy but TO THIS VERY DAY each month the mailed out insurance statement that comes in to each of their homes still has printed at the top of the statement in bright red print the following:
J**** W***** is NOT authorized to operate the below insured vehicle and if found to be operating and/or involved in auto accident the claim will NOT be covered and you will be terminated from this insurance policy

So, yes you are very much correct about the higher rates.. And after being cancelled from that policy it threw me into the "high risk driver" bracket, which equals much higher premiums/rates[And again these were just speeding tickets, NO DUI's, reckless driving, or endangering, etc]

bbm

ETA: If terri was after money and power, why would she end up with such flimsy guys. Why would she end up with a meth user? Neither guy has much of anything. One has invasive, judgmental parents, but what else? TIA

Hundreds of dollars a month to pay Terri maybe??

bbm

Guess I'm having difficulty with the way Tarver and Ecker are being portrayed.

Sounds like they are both flimsy, compliant, guys with no backbone of their own. I want you to give up parental rights and I want you to adopt!!!! Got it!!! Interesting that both men can be flung around by a tigar like Terri. Doesn't say much for Kaine. moo

I understand why people are demeaning Terri, but why the men? moo

ETA: If terri was after money and power, why would she end up with such flimsy guys. Why would she end up with a meth user? Neither guy has much of anything. One has invasive, judgmental parents, but what else? TIA

I'm not going to sleuth either of her former husbands, because I don't want to run way afoul of the rules... but...

Manipulative people look for people they can control and manipulate. Obviously it's worked, because she was able to have the bio father of her son sign away his parental rights, and she was able to convince the second husband to adopt the child. End result = $6600 in her pocket each year, tax-free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member