TH's emails shed light on Horman split

Status
Not open for further replies.
How old was Terri M.Horman when she was adopted?
Her adoptive mother Mrs Moulton seems to have taught her well,to be evasive , envious & lying. I have but one word for her scheming & planning...diabolical:furious:

I agree, and she wouldn't be able to talk about those details (I remember KH and DY saying that they couldn't comment on the dr.'s appt.)...

Yes, but why would reading what would essentially then just be a re-hash of the potential seizures she already knew about make her sick to her stomach? She was surprised and disturbed by something she read in the emails. Enough to break down crying. And she really had to work to choose her words carefully when asked about it.

I think there's something really significant there - and if the significant parts were what we've already read, why would Kaine say that the "released emails" contained nothing important? News about a fake seizure disorder wouldn't be nothing, they'd be very important. And Kaine also said he hadn't read all of the "released" emails but he was dismissive of those in particular - while Desiree felt something in the things she read was ominous.

All taken together I feel there was something significant in emails that weren't released, and the ones that were released were not the important (to the case) ones.

Her adoptive mother Mrs Moulton seems to have taught her well,to be evasive , envious & lying. I have but one word for her scheming & planning...diabolical:furious:

based upon what?

Yes, but why would reading what would essentially then just be a re-hash of the potential seizures she already knew about make her sick to her stomach? She was surprised and disturbed by something she read in the emails. Enough to break down crying. And she really had to work to choose her words carefully when asked about it.

I think there's something really significant there - and if the significant parts were what we've already read, why would Kaine say that the "released emails" contained nothing important? News about a fake seizure disorder wouldn't be nothing, they'd be very important. And Kaine also said he hadn't read all of the "released" emails but he was dismissive of those in particular - while Desiree felt something in the things she read was ominous.

All taken together I feel there was something significant in emails that weren't released, and the ones that were released were not the important (to the case) ones.

BBM.

Perhaps they were intentionally leaked by LE as if to let TH know..."Hey, we have all your emails...we know what you were planning." in order to put more pressure on her.

I'm still thinking they were leaked by TH's mom though. But I do see the above as a possibility as well.

BBM.

Perhaps they were intentionally leaked by LE as if to let TH know..."Hey, we have all your emails...we know what you were planning." in order to put more pressure on her.

I'm still thinking they were leaked by TH's mom though. But I do see the above as a possibility as well.

Gosh, she must know they have all her emails after they checked out her computer... who knows though.

Gosh, she must know they have all her emails after they checked out her computer... who knows though.

Perhaps she thought (or they think she thought) she deleted all the incriminating ones.

Like I said...my gut says her mom leaked the emailed. But I could easily be swayed by any other plausible theory.

based upon what?

I'd also like to know.

So we are all what are parents are? (Adopted or biological)

My Dad was a sociopath...so I should be one?

ETA: we have no idea of who leaked those emails - even if her mother did that, I don't see that as being diabolical

I have NOTHING to support this, but my own gut feeling. But I think it was TH's mom who leaked the emails. Probably at TH's direction to make herself look good/better/innocent/whatever.

Actually, I do know why I think that, now that I think about it. Waaaaaay back in the first few days of this case....TH's mom, (I think her name is Carol?) made some statements to the press that turned out to be totally wrong (J being on a camping trip, and there was something else that I can't remember at the moment)...but her statements always made TH look innocent. And, in my opinion, I think TH told her what to say to the reporters. So I think Th also convinced her mom to leak certain emails to the press to 1) make her look innocent and 2) keep the attention on herself.

Not gonna go look for links to all that stuff....so just call it my gut feeling on the matter.

BBM
I think one of the other big things that she originally said that was refuted later by DY, was how DY and TH met and when TH began caring for Kyron.

BBM
I think one of the other big things that she originally said that was refuted later by DY, was how DY and TH met and when TH began caring for Kyron.

Except that Carol Moulton's story that J was camping was confirmed by J himself, she never said Desiree and Terri were good friends but had known one another a long time (which is true) and Terri in fact HAD been a part of Kyron's life from the time he was a baby.

To clarify your assertions:I am suggesting that Terri Horman's actions are diabolical. Her mother in assisting the release of the e-mails appears to agree with Terri's scheme.

I wonder if Kaine has seen as many/as much of the emails as Desiree has?

If (pure speculation) TH accused Kaine of something (perhaps abuse) in the emails, would they have shown it to Kaine? Might they have shown it to Desiree and asked her opinion - after all, she was married to him and should have some insight into him. If Desiree read accusations against Kaine that she felt were untruthful and that TH was using to excuse her actions (or to suggest that Kaine might be the perpetrator), that would explain Desiree's reaction.

If I remember correctly when emails to Desiree were first discussed, before any were released... maybe 6 weeks ago, Desiree stated that Terri emailed her often. She mentioned that there was one email that she answered which Terri had written the night before, but she didn't answer it until the morning of Kyron's disappearance. I'll see if I can find a link it was a live interview they did.

I've often wondered what that email was about.

If (pure speculation) TH accused Kaine of something (perhaps abuse) in the emails, would they have shown it to Kaine? Might they have shown it to Desiree and asked her opinion - after all, she was married to him and should have some insight into him. If Desiree read accusations against Kaine that she felt were untruthful and that TH was using to excuse her actions (or to suggest that Kaine might be the perpetrator), that would explain Desiree's reaction.

Two for two! Although I veer toward Desiree still wanting to stand with Kaine on everything than with Terri on anything, even something like this, and so disputes the claim while all the time wondering. (THIS IS JUST THEORY! NOT AN OPINION)

Kaine must really trust the investigators since he hasn't even looked at a few emails that were released. He seems to downplay everything that is released and what he says contradicts what others besides Terri have to say. He even seems to have a problem with Desiree. It's not just his belief that Terri is trying to get attention, he seems to disagree with everything that is released to the media and all the statements that other people give.

Here is my thought, I think the fact that TY is a detective (even though in a different part of the state) that he is able to get information from other detectives that are in the area of this investigation....Now when I say info I am not saying that any of the lead detectives or the ones working on this case are speaking to him, but trust me there are other detectives within that jurisdiction that know alot about the inter workings of this case, And I would imagine that they are sharing bits and pieces of information with him which in turn is going to KH and DY, you can tell from the interviews that there is more they know and they are choosing there words very wisely as to not give out any pertinent information that could harm the investigation, But I would bet my last dollar that they know alot more than they are able to speak about....The blue blood runs deep within the police forces and one jurisdiction knowing that there is a step son missing of a detective in another jurisdiction would be a direct pipeline to information.

Since there has been nothing to suggest any such thing... I'm not sure how that would really be likely (considering LE has never said anything, Desiree AND her husband seem perfectly fine with Kaine and LE is communicating with Kaine as a victim, not a suspect).

If you have a link to anything of the sort, please do share it.

Kaine must really trust the investigators since he hasn't even looked at a few emails that were released. He seems to downplay everything that is released and what he says contradicts what others besides Terri have to say. He even seems to have a problem with Desiree. It's not just his belief that Terri is trying to get attention, he seems to disagree with everything that is released to the media and all the statements that other people give.

Huh, that's odd. I've never noticed he has a problem with Desiree or that he disagrees with "everything that is released to the media". Interesting take.

One of the most important things that came out, in my opinion, in the e-mails, is that Terri COULD account for her time, in an e-mail written shortly after Kyron's disappearance. Yet, in the KGW interview, Desiree says, "The fact that you can't explain any part of your day, ANY part of your day, on the most important day that has happened in our lives, for seven-and-a-half years is not OK; it's not only not OK, it's unfathomable. You can't not know where you were at, you can't just be missing, for three hours....And the fact that TWO peoples' times were unaccounted for...."

The "most important day of our lives" part sounds like she's talking about Terri. So I'm really confused about the "can't explain any part of your day."

When Desiree says "any part of your day" I don't think she means that Terri has no accountable timeline. I think she's referring to that hour and 1/2 when Terri was driving Baby K around and that it's inexcusable to her that Terri has any window of time during that day in which her whereabouts can't be proven. And the missing for 3 hours bit is referring to DeDe. She's appalled that the two friends have windows of unaccountable time on the same day.

I agree with you Ami. These emails are significant. My theory is that at the start of the investigation, LE took a looksie at the Horman computer(s) and phone(s). I believe they found some REALLY incriminating emails and that is what led them to focus on Terri. After all, LE did provide Kaine with what seems to be significant probable cause about the murder-for-hire, etc. I also believe that they have shared some of the contents of the emails to DY, and those are the emails that make DY "sick to her stomach."

The emails that were leaked to the press, I think were done either by Terri or one of her friends/family members. And that obviously torqued Kaine quite a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anicechicken