Kyron Seen Near Truck? Could This Be New Info?

Thinking about this overnight, I still think if we could determine how that person came to be in the truck it might help us figure out who it is.

So now I don't think Terri picked this person up on the way to school as I don't think she would have enough time, that is unless it is the LS and he lives en route or close by the school.

That leaves me thinking this person met her there and it was a pre-arranged meeting. Just sayin' and IMO And because of what was said in their interview, I think we are talking about the Horman truck.

There is no evidence we've been made aware of to indicate that Kyron was taken by a stranger. No sightings of such a person, no composite drawing, LE has not said anything about this. And Kyron's parents do not think it was a stranger abduction.

Sadly, I think these tips of random sightings will not lead to Kyron. I believe (and I believe this strongly) that Kyron is deceased and has been since 6/4. I don't want that to be true, but my 'gut' is telling me that's the outcome.

Very sadly, I concur with you on the bolded part.

While it's true there is no evidence of stranger abduction, there is no evidence that it wasn't. And so far, I am unaware of any evidence that TH did it, only suspicion and innuendo.

And I think the reason that she scoffs at it is because she is so heavily invested in the sole notion that TH did something to her child. I think that her hatred and her anger are maybe what's holding her together and driving her on, and she can't afford to consider, even for a moment, the idea that someone in "a truck" other than TH might have taken Kyron.

BTW, I want an Official Contrarian avatar or icon! Something in this interview really hit me wrong. DY is talking about how an article is all about KH, and people need to remember that it's about Kyron. Then Kaine picks up that litany.

However, I have to point out that from the get-go, these two have been the ones constantly talking about TH and attacking her in their media interviews. They've been the ones that have used every interview to talk about TH. So now to suddenly lash out at media and others for talking about TH and not Kyron is a bit...disingenuous.

(respectfully snipped by me)

My take on this is that they've received some information from LE - may not have been iron-clad, but evidence nonetheless - that points to Terri. - Couple that with the fact that she was the last person who claims to have seen him (statistically VERY significant). Now Terri lawyers up and won't talk, and neither will her friend, about some holes in their timelines of the day. That just shines a big ol' spotlight right onto them, IMO. What else CAN DY and KH think, but that the information that Terri and Dede are holding close to the vest is the very information that will get their son back? I have no doubt that TH and DY were never close buddies, but I can't imagine being able to look anywhere else for involvement while Terri and Dede are being so secretive and not too interested in clearing their name. Maybe that makes me a Contrarian's Contrarian. ;-)

My take on this is that they've received some information from LE - may not have been iron-clad, but evidence nonetheless - that points to Terri. - Couple that with the fact that she was the last person who claims to have seen him (statistically VERY significant). Now Terri lawyers up and won't talk, and neither will her friend, about some holes in their timelines of the day. That just shines a big ol' spotlight right onto them, IMO. What else CAN DY and KH think, but that the information that Terri and Dede are holding close to the vest is the very information that will get their son back? I have no doubt that TH and DY were never close buddies, but I can't imagine being able to look anywhere else for involvement while Terri and Dede are being so secretive and not too interested in clearing their name. Maybe that makes me a Contrarian's Contrarian. ;-)

OR, LE doesn't in fact tell Desiree everything about an ongoing criminal investigation into the disappearance of her son. Would LE really want to compromise their case by giving investigative details to a rightfully emotionally charged mother of the victim of that crime? Generally, "we're on it, we're interviewing people, we can't say who and what they've said, but we're confident we're on the right track..." basically the same thing that LE tells the public?

Kaine's, said Desiree.

xin..I admire your posts for sure.but what is credible,reliable or factual...right now to me nothing.....this by NO MEANS is directed to you...if they have the above and have not made a arrest by now, good golly,what in the world are they waiting on......

It is obvious to me that no arrest has been made because it has not been determined if whatever evidence/circumstances LE has is enough to bring to court.

I think that is exactly what they are looking for, witnesses who at some point saw Kyron in the truck where ever the truck was seen that day. Hence the flyers, indicating where the truck was parked at FM. I don't think it was just to determine TH's alibi or solely to confirm if DeDe was in the truck but most importantly, Kyron.

Remember how far back she parked from the store with sick Baby K? This is probably an area where staff parked. I wish we knew the shifts, although someone could be coming in late. I think it is possible a staff member may have looked driving in to park to see who else may have been on that shift (maybe a friend's vehicle, or which manager is on lol) and may have noticed that nice looking white truck.

Not defending Terri, just commenting: I normally drive a Mazda. My husband drives a big pickup truck. Whenever I have to take his vehicle, I park far back because I have trouble *safely* backing out of parking spaces when there are cars on both sides of the truck! Her reason for parking far back may be as simple as that. (Could be for other reasons, too, including the one you mentioned, I just wanted to add to the discussion.)

But, respectfully, "no clear evidence that is apparent or disclosed" to those of us sleuthing the case. We have no idea what LE has briefed the family on...or what the Family has been told to keep to themselves at this point.

You bring up a good point, we do not know everything that LE has, and I am thanking God for that......(I worry about fair trials when the prosecution shows its hand publically.)

Kaine has said that LE is sharing tips, information, with the family, and I do feel as though he and Desiree know things they've been asked not to share with reporters, and it seems obvious to me that they are both trying very hard to watch their words when speaking to reporters.

I hope and pray that whatever LE has been able to uncover is enough for Kyron's family to learn what has happened to him, and enough to bring the responsible party to justice BUT I think the fact that the case is before the grand jury tells us that prosecutors aren't sure that they have enough. Isn't that the purpose of the grand jury?

OR, LE doesn't in fact tell Desiree everything about an ongoing criminal investigation into the disappearance of her son. Would LE really want to compromise their case by giving investigative details to a rightfully emotionally charged mother of the victim of that crime? Generally, "we're on it, we're interviewing people, we can't say who and what they've said, but we're confident we're on the right track..." basically the same thing that LE tells the public?

I do believe they are using kid gloves with Desiree. It's got to be agonizing for LE to see such raw emotion. However, they told Kaine about the MFH plot, which Desiree knows about as well. She's seen the posters with Terri's picture on them. She was there in the house with Terri the first week, when she took her ill-fated, first lie detector test and (allegedly) walked out of the second. Her husband is a trained homicide detective and it's likely he's shared with her his observations and certain significant strategies used by LE.
She's aware of her surroundings, and I still think they know more than we do.

... My feeling here has been that her suspicions were the impetus for LE's intense focus on TH from the first day.

I don't think that Kaine would have let that happen. I also would think that LE would not have let that happen. No doubt, they have seen similar accusations in many other blended family issues in the past. IMHO, Terri's words (or lack of) and actions (or lack of) are the reason that the focus remains on her.

I do believe they are using kid gloves with Desiree. It's got to be agonizing for LE to see such raw emotion. However, they told Kaine about the MFH plot, which Desiree knows about as well. She's seen the posters with Terri's picture on them. She was there in the house with Terri the first week, when she took her ill-fated, first lie detector test and (allegedly) walked out of the second. Her husband is a trained homicide detective and it's likely he's shared with her his observations and certain significant strategies used by LE.

Is TY a homicide detective? Thanks, I'd missed that. I just read that he was a detective, which could mean many different things. :waitasec:

The reporter indicates it's a man, so it wouldn't have been Dede; the reporter seems to be aware of the content of the tip.

(B/IBM)

Reporter: So because... but do you believe that a man was spotted? I mean again, these are witness accounts, and I don't know how much information that you've been privy to about what the, what is the likeliest scenario?
It could be that a man is involved in the crime against Kyron. It could be that a man was spotted near or in Kaine's truck that morning. It could be that DeeDee looked like a man.

Has there been any speculation (within the news media or here at WS) that M. Cook is "the man?" It has seemed unlikely to me that Terri and he became involved AFTER Kyron disappeared and AFTER Kaine left the house with Baby K.

But, that is only my speculation.

Now we need two specialty icons! :dance:

I was addressing mostly the comment that Desiree made that DeDe "isn't even talking to police." How does she know unequivocally? It would seem a major breach of investigative techniques to inform the mother of a victim about whether a witness has come in to talk with them. What if DeDe has, and it is the information she's given to LE to make them even more convinced that Terri is involved? I can't imagine LE would want to compromise that by then giving that information to an emotional mother who seems to blurt out things that have to be walked back by LE ("We are in no way associated with the information the family is sharing.".....this is an approx. quote.) This is possibly Desiree's opinion that DeDe isn't talking to LE. But it's put out there as a fact, and that bothers me.

I was thinking today. LE's first flier that was sent out just had a picture of Terry and the Hormans truck on it, correct? I'm thinking that it was a witness that said they saw the Horman truck, with possibly Terry in it, parked either on the road in front of the school or on the access road. I'm thinking this witness has already testified to the GJ, also saying they saw Kyron, by the, Horman, truck. I think the new flier, with the Truck locations was a new clue that LE gave, to try and get any more witnesses, that might of seen the Horman truck in that location. I'm thinking LE has had the information from the very beginning, about the location of the Horman truck, but didn't disclose it in the first flier. That's why, IMO people are thinking why didn't they have this info closer to the time of Kyron gone missing, I think they did.

Good catch! Thanks.

I think that DY said, and meant, "a truck" vs. Kaine's truck. She's been precise in referring to Kaine's truck before.

Her comment, to me, comes across as scoffing. Kind of a "oh yea, right, like what he's going to be doing outside. And, oh yea, right, what would he be doing by a truck with someone inside it? Yea, right. And maybe a UFO came by too."

And I think the reason that she scoffs at it is because she is so heavily invested in the sole notion that TH did something to her child. I think that her hatred and her anger are maybe what's holding her together and driving her on, and she can't afford to consider, even for a moment, the idea that someone in "a truck" other than TH might have taken Kyron.

BTW, I want an Official Contrarian avatar or icon! Something in this interview really hit me wrong. DY is talking about how an article is all about KH, and people need to remember that it's about Kyron. Then Kaine picks up that litany.

However, I have to point out that from the get-go, these two have been the ones constantly talking about TH and attacking her in their media interviews. They've been the ones that have used every interview to talk about TH. So now to suddenly lash out at media and others for talking about TH and not Kyron is a bit...disingenuous.

A side note: in one of these interviews (I think it is, there have been so many) Kaine says that he wasn't aware that TH was unhappy. Yet earlier he talked about how they had had marital problems, had discussed divorce (I think he used that word, sorry), and that he thought that they had worked through them in a "positive" manner. I remember that "positive" because I keep picking up on Kaine's use of buzz words and what I call "babble speak"--move forward, etc. etc. All the current en vogue words and phrases that contribute dialogue but no real substance. (Please note, this is also a current cultural thing.) There's another glaring example of KH's use of buzz words that totally sidetrack an examination of something important.

I also think that the Hallmark version of the blended family, happy together, first presented was well, false. DY has probably hated TH for years now. There were probably all kinds of issues, and now the underlying emotions and problems are starting to seep out.

And like so many of us, I wish that the "reporter" hadn't interrupted Kaine when he was on a roll and was talking about "..the facts...". Good grief. If you get your subject to open up, why do you then derail them?

BBM

I'm not sure what was going on, but there are pictures of Terri, baby K, J, and Kyron (I'm not sure if there are any of Kaine, I honestly don't remember), at Desiree's son Q's birthday party. I've always found that interesting. It was unnecessary for Terri and her children to attend, as they're completely unrelated, but they were all in attendance for Q's birthday party. IMHO, it says something about Terri and the dynamic, before this horrible tragedy occurred.

BBM

I'm not sure what was going on, but there are pictures of Terri, baby K, J, and Kyron (I'm not sure if there are any of Kaine, I honestly don't remember), at Desiree's son Q's birthday party. I've always found that interesting. It was unnecessary for Terri and her children to attend, as they're completely unrelated, but they were all in attendance for Q's birthday party. IMHO, it says something about Terri and the dynamic, before this horrible tragedy occurred.

Is Desiree in the pictures? TIA

BBM

From what other WS'ers have said, Q would often go to visit his mom when Terri or Kaine drove J and Kyron down to visit their respective families. It all seemed so ....... compatible.

Is Desiree in the pictures? TIA

No, I don't think she was there. I think it was a separate birthday celebration or something. I've never been able to figure it out. Kyron, Q, a man who I think is Q's father, J, baby K, and Terri are there. There is a card and gift from them, and Q is eating what looks like a birthday sundae.

A picture the news uses frequently of Kyron -- him eating, smiling brightly for the camera, his front teeth coming in, is from this birthday party/dinner/celebration thing.

No, I don't think she was there. I think it was a separate birthday celebration or something. I've never been able to figure it out. Kyron, Q, a man who I think is Q's father, J, baby K, and Terri are there. There is a card and gift from them, and Q is eating what looks like a birthday sundae.

A picture the news uses frequently of Kyron -- him eating, smiling brightly for the camera, his front teeth coming in, is from this birthday party/dinner/celebration thing.

Cypress, where did you see this picture? If you have a link, I would love to see this. There seems to be so many pictures that I haven't seen yet.

Cypress, where did you see this picture? If you have a link, I would love to see this. There seems to be so many pictures that I haven't seen yet.

I saw it on Terri's Facebook albums, and there are some archives of her entire Facebook page and albums floating around the web, but I found the same picture through another site.

Here is a link to the pic:

http://www.truecrimereport.com/kyron_horman-big-smile.jpg

The boy in the background wearing the red hoodie, HIS FACE NOT VISIBLE (mods! :)), is Desiree's son Q.

Kaine's, said Desiree.

xin..I admire your posts for sure.but what is credible,reliable or factual...right now to me nothing.....this by NO MEANS is directed to you...if they have the above and have not made a arrest by now, good golly,what in the world are they waiting on......

To be certain that when they do arrest someone, they have enough evidence to actually convict them? And, if the arrest is for a capital crime, enough evidence to assign a death sentence?

That's how I get thru the insufferable waiting for an arrest.

{Respectfully snipped by me}

It is obvious to me that no arrest has been made because it has not been determined if whatever evidence/circumstances LE has is enough to bring to court.

... we do not know everything that LE has, and I am thanking God for that......(I worry about fair trials when the prosecution shows its hand publically.)

Kaine has said that LE is sharing tips, information, with the family, and I do feel as though he and Desiree know things they've been asked not to share with reporters, and it seems obvious to me that they are both trying very hard to watch their words when speaking to reporters.

I hope and pray that whatever LE has been able to uncover is enough for Kyron's family to learn what has happened to him, and enough to bring the responsible party to justice BUT I think the fact that the case is before the grand jury tells us that prosecutors aren't sure that they have enough. Isn't that the purpose of the grand jury?

Yes, I, too believe that IS the reason for bringing all info LE has thus far before a Grand Jury. For the above reason you stated along with also[and might I add VERY IMPORTANTLY] for the reason of having ANY and ALL testimonies "on record" and "under oath". Whereas I would think in a setting such as LE just questioning witnesses, persons with pertinent info, etc in say the police station they would NOT be under oath when giving their account, info, etc.[And please anyone who knows what I just stated to be different, PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO CORRECT ME,as I said "I would think"...]

And then in regards to "not enough to make an arrest"..
Sadly I fear that the most important, most telling, and of course most damning evidence lies with Kyron[literally and figuratively speaking]. Meaning that until Kyron is found[and very sadly IMO he is not alive]ALL of the evidence that is on and around his remains goes unknown[and the more time that passes the less the amount of viable evidence is likely to be gleaned from him and the areas surrounding him]..

Because think about it, think about just how much EXTREMELY IMPORTANT evidence is more than likely already gone... For instance if his remains are in a remote, uninhabited, and unfrequented area evidence such as tire tread impressions[remember the day that Kyron was taken it was drizzly&rainy therefore the area driven up to would probably have left such], along with thoughts of it being remote area the possibility of only being able to drive a certain distance to get to the area of his remains thus leaving footprints in the impressionable ground that the tread prints were left, there could have been easily identifiable shoe prints left behind by having walked the rest of the way to the remote area. And honestly a whole host of other major pieces of evidence that come to mind when I sit and think of all the things that perps "unknowingly" leave behind. All of these or the vast majority of them quite possibly gone by now. Erased by mother nature taking its course. And tragically making it less and less likely that even IF[and IMO thats a HUGE "IF" at this point]Kyron's poor little body is EVER found or happened upon that EXTREMELY valuable and "telling" evidence needed to ensure that justice be brought to those involved, well it's already erased and forever gone.

Therefor IMO making way for the possibility of whomever is responsible for Kyron's death, making it a VERY REAL possibility that a successful prosecution of this person not be attainable.. JMO

ETA~ I know some may think of CA case and the fact that Caylees remains found 6 mos later with all or most valuable evidence in and around her remains being washed away, yet CA is still sitting awaiting her trial and possible death penalty for this heinous crime of her own baby... But the difference I see is that the amount of evidence that LE ALREADY had on CA PRIOR to finding Caylee's remains was enough in and of itself to already have her arrested and charged with the murder way before the remains were even located... That does not seem to be the case we have here as I strongly feel that if LE did have enough ALREADY they would already have Terri in custody charged with the crime{I do believe that earlier on that LE possibly could have waited in hopes that Terri might lead them to Kyron's remains therefor not immediately putting her in custody with the charges but IMO at this point its evident to LE that there is pretty much ZERO hope of this happening} So, IMO they would already have her incarcerated hoping that the being "locked up" aspect would possibly bring forth a confession or important info at the very least.. Again JMO

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ambermotko
Back