Kyron Seen Near Truck? Could This Be New Info?

websleuthstrain.jpg

I do believe they are using kid gloves with Desiree. It's got to be agonizing for LE to see such raw emotion. However, they told Kaine about the MFH plot, which Desiree knows about as well. She's seen the posters with Terri's picture on them. She was there in the house with Terri the first week, when she took her ill-fated, first lie detector test and (allegedly) walked out of the second. Her husband is a trained homicide detective and it's likely he's shared with her his observations and certain significant strategies used by LE.
She's aware of her surroundings, and I still think they know more than we do.

Above BBM. I know that there are many of the opinion that LE is NOT SHARING important info about the case with KH and DY but I am 100% in agreement with you, PDXmom, that LE IS SHARING quite a bit[but IN NO WAY ALL of the info, evidence, etc involved in the case]..

I mean to me it is clearly the case that they are indeed privy not only info we have no clue of[as I know its speculated that LE is NOT releasing to the parents much more than what we the public know] but that they are told of some very important info..

Some things that lead me to believe this...
Well, just for one example the most recent[that I know of]
just what has led to the entire topic of this thread. Per Desiree and Kaine LE has shared with him this witness account of Kyron possibly being outside of the school, and not only that does not "jive" with Terri's timeline of events but even more terrifying not only Kyron outside of the school, but putting Kyron outside of the school seen in and/or around the white truck with another person inside the truck, etc[as there were other details also mentioned during this interview]..

This was HUGE info that we did not know that KH and DY were shared with them by LE.. (and I just want to add that IMPO this was NO WAY just a slip of the tongue by a distraught mother. NOW WAY, NO HOW, not in my book atleast. IMO the entire little "spiel" that came forth originating with DY's "blurting out" followed by KH's "cover all bases, so that yes the info gets out BUT in no way did this come from prompting of LE or even LE "approved"...)

I mean think about all the ways LE have chosen to conduct this investigation in regards of "getting info out to the public", Absolutely none of it from pretty much day one has been standard procedure of how things work.[using the now 2 infamous fliers with Terri and truck&1 with friend Dede].Just not your "normal" way of handling things IMO. Do I think it has been smart and wise way that they thus far have chosen to do things? I still am very unsure if I think it was wise at all and I guess only time will tell whether this "different" tactic LE is using will have been smart or wise[because MHO at this moment is it looks to have not yielded any help or advancement of this investigation] BUT AGAIN we dont know all they know and only time will tell.. JMO

Above BBM. I know that there are many of the opinion that LE is NOT SHARING important info about the case with KH and DY but I am 100% in agreement with you, PDXmom, that LE IS SHARING quite a bit[but IN NO WAY ALL of the info, evidence, etc involved in the case]..

I mean to me it is clearly the case that they are indeed privy not only info we have no clue of[as I know its speculated that LE is NOT releasing to the parents much more than what we the public know] but that they are told of some very important info..

Some things that lead me to believe this...
Well, just for one example the most recent[that I know of]
just what has led to the entire topic of this thread. Per Desiree and Kaine LE has shared with him this witness account of Kyron possibly being outside of the school, and not only that does not "jive" with Terri's timeline of events but even more terrifying not only Kyron outside of the school, but putting Kyron outside of the school seen in and/or around the white truck with another person inside the truck, etc[as there were other details also mentioned during this interview]..

This was HUGE info that we did not know that KH and DY were shared with them by LE.. (and I just want to add that IMPO this was NO WAY just a slip of the tongue by a distraught mother. NOW WAY, NO HOW, not in my book atleast. IMO the entire little "spiel" that came forth originating with DY's "blurting out" followed by KH's "cover all bases, so that yes the info gets out BUT in no way did this come from prompting of LE or even LE "approved"...)

I mean think about all the ways LE have chosen to conduct this investigation in regards of "getting info out to the public", Absolutely none of it from pretty much day one has been standard procedure of how things work.[using the now 2 infamous fliers with Terri and truck&1 with friend Dede].Just not your "normal" way of handling things IMO. Do I think it has been smart and wise way that they thus far have chosen to do things? I still am very unsure if I think it was wise at all and I guess only time will tell whether this "different" tactic LE is using will have been smart or wise[because MHO at this moment is it looks to have not yielded any help or advancement of this investigation] BUT AGAIN we dont know all they know and only time will tell.. JMO

They don't call you SmoothOperator for nothing. I couldn't have said it better myself.

From another article:

http://www.kgw.com/news/kyron-horman/2nd-person-seen-in-Terri-Hormans-truck-100301534.html

So there are how many witnesses? Two that saw a man in/around the truck while Terri AND Kyron were in the school, and another who saw Kyron and the man outside in/around the truck. If there are three credible witnesses, why has no composite been released? Surely between the two witnesses who saw the man in/around the truck and the witness who saw Kyron with the man in/around the truck a composite could be released, right?

Unless LE already knows the mystery man's identity? *shrugs*

Well now, there's a thought. That hadn't occurred to me. Usually a lie has some grain of truth to it, and that would make sense.

Aha! Perhaps the person(s) in question would be encouraged to have a wee talk with LE?:waitasec:

Well now, there's a thought. That hadn't occurred to me. Usually a lie has some grain of truth to it, and that would make sense.

I think I missed something. What lie?

I think I missed something. What lie?

Sorry, I forgot to tag my post with JMO. I believe that her story of leaving Kyron in the safe keeping of the "male chaperone" in the hall was a set up for the school to take the blame, opening them up for a fat lawsuit. There could easily have been many males walking with children that morning, but there apparently was no male chaperone on the roster for the day. What makes me suspicious is that she didn't mention the man at first - she only mentioned that she waved goodbye to Kyron in the hall on his way to class. Seems like if she thought there was a man who abducted Kyron, she'd have found a way for the media to know this, either herself, through her family, or through her first vocal friend, J. Finster. I also believe that if LE was concerned about a male abductor, there would have been a description and/or a photo of him early on. This could mean one or both of two things: She lied about there being an apparent male chaperone, and/or there was a male in the hall at that time who has been identified and cleared by LE.

ETA:
Ok, rereading Cypress' post, I realize I was thinking about the wrong mystery man. :crosseyed: disregard the above with regard to the mystery person who may have been at the truck.

But, respectfully, "no clear evidence that is apparent or disclosed" to those of us sleuthing the case. We have no idea what LE has briefed the family on...or what the Family has been told to keep to themselves at this point.

Still, Desiree's comments are worthy of attention.

imo

Now, after being reminded of Kyron's backpack and jacket being left at the school (on another thread), I would like to know if these witnesses saw Kyron outside by the truck (any truck) without a jacket? That would be an important piece of knowledge...

l

Why would he even be near the truck? That's easy- it's his dad's and he's just arrived at school.

Why would he even be near a truck with somebody else in it? A truck with somebody (other than a family member)? The truck with somebody else in it? Somebody else in addition to the driver - if Terri was the driver?

Everybody, let's rock, er, parse!

And we know that on June 11 (?) one of the LEO said nobody saw Kyron leave the school. So this new information came only after the picture of the truck was put out on a poster. Why would someone remember something 10 weeks later- oh, yes, I remember now, I saw Kyron next to a/the truck with somebody else in it. Or, it could have been a child who really did see such a thing and did not say anything for weeks (TK, perhaps?- he "saw the truck").

I have always wondered if they put out the Horman truck description to jog someone's memory of seeing perhaps another truck sitting close by with someone else in it.

This statement seems very odd to me as if she is saying why would Kyron be standing by a truck with someone he didn't even know in it?

IMO

Now, after being reminded of Kyron's backpack and jacket being left at the school (on another thread), I would like to know if these witnesses saw Kyron outside by the truck (any truck) without a jacket? That would be an important piece of knowledge...

Yes, very valuable, and unusual for that day so it might stand out in people's memories.

From another article:

http://www.kgw.com/news/kyron-horman/2nd-person-seen-in-Terri-Hormans-truck-100301534.html

(BBM)

According to several sources in the Skyline community, including people who have spoken with investigators, the person was seen by at least two witnesses while Terri was in the school with Kyron.

So there are how many witnesses? Two that saw a man in/around the truck while Terri AND Kyron were in the school, and another who saw Kyron and the man outside in/around the truck. If there are three credible witnesses, why has no composite been released? Surely between the two witnesses who saw the man in/around the truck and the witness who saw Kyron with the man in/around the truck a composite could be released, right?

LE releases composites based on much less information. I don't understand the delay in releasing a composite. This man could potentially hold the key to everything, right? Obviously neither Terri nor Dede have Kyron, so this mystery man probably does. Isn't that a reasonable assumption if one believes the witnesses are credible and the accomplice theory is true? Why on earth isn't LE rushing to identify this man?

Where does it say it was a man? Might it be that a witness has positively identified an individual?

Reporter: Potentially one person in the truck... three people... the white truck, Terri's truck... can you talk...

Desiree: (interrupts) Kaine's truck (laughs)

Kaine's truck .... As in Kaine had everything - a new wife, new baby, and Kyron.
TH & Kaine were more than likely receiving c/s for both Kyron and TH son from her first marriage. We already know that Kaine makes 150k +/annum. So perhaps the laughter was meant to be derisive, a jibe directed at Kaine. Maybe a hint that Kaine placed great significance on having ownership and control over the people AND things in his life. JMO...

Where does it say it was a man? Might it be that a witness has positively identified an individual?
The reporter doesn't say it is a man, she asked Desiree,"But do you believe a man was spotted?" "What is the likeliest scenario?" Desiree never answered the reporter's question if it was a man spotted by, or in the truck.

"Why would he even be near a truck with somebody else in it?"

So we don't really know if she was talking about THE truck, though the context kind of implies it, or a different truck.

IMO she probably says "a truck" here because he was not supposed to be near "any truck at all", he was supposed to be at school touring the exhibits with his stepmother.

Unless LE already knows the mystery man's identity? *shrugs*

I hope you're right!

In her interview with KGW http://www.kgw.com/news/kyron-horma...-kyron-horman-missing-portland-101688128.html , Desree says ( at -1:54)

First of all, why would Kyron even be outside the school? Why would he even be near a truck with someone else in it?

Do you think this was a slip of the tongue and she was revealing information that has not been made public, or do you think this statement is not significant?

I most certainly feel (IMO) that this was a slip and she spoke without thinking. With all of the information, stories and media, it must be close to impossible to recall what is public knowledge and what isnt. I also believe that she is 1200% certain that this "tip" is credible and she is sure this occurred...she said it with such conviction and certainty that there's no way she doesnt believe it happened.

I think we will find, when the truth comes out (and I beleive it will!) that this did occur...Kyron was most certainly near the truck with another person in it when he wasnt supposed to be.

This one sentence took me right off the fence on the side of guilty for TH!

Hi, Since the reporter said it was a man I think it might be what the case hinges on now. That's new. So my 'hunch' is it was either a male member of the family or the LS. IMO only I wonder if it is someone who met her at the school OR that she picked up on the way to the school ??? That has to be either, or the case, right?

See you tomoz. xox

Or someone who has a similar truck or "found" one for whatever the purpose on this particular morning....

Wouldnt that explain the two parking places and the new flier?

Had to come back and edit because I was re-reading my own post and had the weirdest thought.....what if this two truck theory has something to it and the "man" or the "three people" could have been DeDe, a guy in a baseball cap or of similar build to Kaine and Kyron???? Couldnt the man have picked DeDe up from her job site and left her car there making it more of an alilbi and gone to the school to "recieve" the handoff of Kyron? Maybe Terri set it up so that people would assume it was she, Kaine and Kyron and think nothing of it....while she took Kaine's real truck and left with the baby on her own??????????????

Could the witnesses be mistaken and it was actually DeDe in her gardening clothing, looking masculine? I just can't see a man being involved.
I think you are correct, AbbieNormal.

This discussion has me wondering about a few things. The other day, I commented on another thread, just accepting that a man had been seen near the trruck. I didn't look for links to read or listen to this information, and so now I'm thinking that there were many witnesses, and LE came to the conclusion that it was DeDe near the truck, or in the truck, and she was mistaken for a man by some of these witnesses.

Thus, out came the new flyer with her picture on it. No sketches of a man, because it had already been determined, by compiling all witness statements, that the "man" and DeDe were one and the same.

Just thinking, just an opinion.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sweetkittykat
Back