GUILTY KS - Alicia DeBolt, 14, Great Bend, 21 August 2010 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they used an incinerator then why would her body have been found at all? Why wouldn't it have been completely cremated? How would you move a partially cremated body back out of an incinerator to dump it outside?

I don't think that is the scenario. I think they simply lit the body on fire to cover up the crime, just like many other criminals have done. They were just more successful than some others.

And AMAZING!

From the mass of ashes and fragments, he found things besides bones: An eyeglass stem. Bottle caps. Part of a disposable lighter. Shoe staples. A metal piercing. Computer wire. Metal pliers. A box knife. A cleaver. A saw blade. And charred but still partly readable bits of various publications, including a Spanish-language newspaper and an anatomy journal or magazine.
Some of the bones he found showed marks and cuts that appeared to be made by the various tools found charred in the pit.
He could tell that the bone fragments belonged to someone who was old enough to no longer have growth plates between bones.
He could tell by the size and shape of some bones that the victims were men.
"You build a puzzle," he said.
He reconstructed parts of three male skulls. It took months.
One skull showed a bullet hole.
Some of the bones had brown stains. Moore-Jansen concluded that the stains marked where computer wire had been wrapped around some body parts.

Yes, any link that shows up with ********** is a prohibited link....for whatever reason.

cathdawg, I did find and see the pics you were talking about. Don't know what that "tank" was, (propane? heater?) but the others may have been pics from the web of buildings, etc from around GB. I know the cabin may be the first settlement there. I ran across it in a search, but not sure if the exact one. Thx.

I haven't deserted Alicia...I still am just so stunned over this case that i'm speechless. I just can't wrap my brain around what this poor child went thru. To Alicia's family- I think about you every day and pray for justice for your sweet girl!!!

That would be great wasnt_me!! \You could create the transcription in google docs and then just post the link here. It's really simple. Here's the link. You have to create an a/c, but can use the same a/c to do other features it provides also. Here's link:

https://www.google.com/accounts/Ser...llowup=http://docs.google.com/&ltmpl=homepage

Cool. that's right up my alley. I think it's good to do because I go look at old articles on cases and the links are gone and the videos are gone. It's annoying. So I'll do the transcription.

Okay...now I gotta find all the video links again! LOL...

If a post is deleted, the mods try to send you a note about it. But sometimes they are too busy. If you have a question about it, PM a mod. I don't have the answer to your questions, unfortunately, because I am not the one who deleted them.

Please remember that it is against TOS to discuss moderation on a thread. If you have a question, just PM a mod. We are actual real people who are pretty nice and who will not bite off anyone's head. Promise.

And no one gets banned unless they are a troll or break TOS repeatedly and intentionally. Truly, that shouldn't worry you at all.

If you are unsure if you should post something or not, PM one of us. We'll get back to you asap.

Thanks,

Hoppy
mod and just a normal soccer mom

Well, perhaps this site is just too rigid and drives Folks away, I have read the TOS but..... I am still unsure, it is not all black and white since most of the news links have gone on this case so how the heck do you link the site? When I finally found a news article I was looking for from the internet I posted it, it stated the name of the news station and yes, I am guilty of cut/pasting it however my post was deleted.

Here it is. The transcribed interview. It's rough. I just did it without editing it, though even if I edit, he talks in run-on's so....
https://docs.google.com/document/edit?id=1Y3NTezQOm6EsjjgYwagkQSzcao4iP7VaWBziS6aWQf0&hl=en

I'll edit it over the next few days, then I'll open it for others to edit, once I have it down right, uusing the commas and dashes expressing how he actually spoke. I believe 100% of the dialouge is exactly right at this point, so I wanted to go ahead and post it, because it's VERY interesting once you slowly read it, versus listening to him talk so quickly.

This interview's bringing too many questions for me, all of which lead to me thinking he did it.

But first, what of this red car he talked about in the beginning?

It seems that he was saying that he met the 19 year old at the same time he met AD, at the birthday party, but then he says "saturday" was the first night that the 19 year old ever came to his house? I'm confused about that, as well as why he said the 19 year old was at his house,even at his house the Saturday that AD went missing, because I thought he said he was bowling?

I guess his story later changed to him having the party after all?

https://docs.google.com/document/edit?id=1Y3NTezQOm6EsjjgYwagkQSzcao4iP7VaWBziS6aWQf0&hl=en

Just now getting into this case but want to say....YEAH RIGHT! Does AL seriously expect us to believe that he only met and had contact with AD once at his wife's party? And yet she somehow got his number and would call and ask him for rides and favors? Yeah right! Who would call a total stranger for such things? Who would call someone they only met ONCE for such things? I don't think so.

I believe she hung around that house for whatever reason (with him through her (ex)boyfriend/friend(s)....or because she was friends with his wife's kid(s)....or something) and he is trying to minimize their relationship (friend or otherwise) for some reason. But, if he were innocent there really would be no reason to do such a thing. If he were innocent he should be able to say, for example, "Yeah. She used to come around my house with so and so. He and I were friends and she used to come with him a lot." Why all the lying? JMO

Here it is. The transcribed interview. It's rough. I just did it without editing it, though even if I edit, he talks in run-on's so....

I'll edit it over the next few days, then I'll open it for others to edit, once I have it down right, uusing the commas and dashes expressing how he actually spoke. I believe 100% of the dialouge is exactly right at this point, so I wanted to go ahead and post it, because it's VERY interesting once you slowly read it, versus listening to him talk so quickly.

I did this for the Mitrice Richardson case (audio), and yes, you can get so much more from the written word and since things have a way of disappearing all over the place in this case, it's now in print.

Thanks wasnt_me, now for us all to pick apart. I already see some very interesting statements, that I hadn't "caught" previously.

This interview's bringing too many questions for me, all of which lead to me thinking he did it.

It seems that he was saying that he met the 19 year old at the same time he met AD, at the birthday party, but then he says "saturday" was the first night that the 19 year old ever came to his house? I'm confused about that, as well as why he said the 19 year old was at his house,even at his house the Saturday that AD went missing, because I thought he said he was bowling?

Yep, that was the first thing I caught. The "Saturday". The red Charger I bet is IR's? or
"the 19 yr old".

I don't think the gf was with him when he went to the club. I think he went alone or with "other" buds or met them there and they all came back to his house for the party. Maybe this was when Alicia was picked up?
I have to find where Willy J's is again. BBL.

Yeah, Holly, but what about when the crazy neighbor said he saw AD at AL's garage?

I see that he explained thos text messages we'd been talking about, but do you notice how he answers questions? It's as if he's been interrogated so much that he stands there and explains stuff away before the question can be asked. For example, when they asked about the car, see how he explained where he was and what he was doing, then he goes, "after I left the club, the car went back with me." Who thinks to say that? Only someone who KNOWS the cops will ask "How did you get home?" or "where was the vehicle when you left?"

See, I NEVER would have thought to add that sentence onto the end of my explanation. But you'll notice that he does that A LOT during the whole interview. It's fascinating to see a criminal mind at work.

Interview we're talking about:

I feel like I gotta keep adding the link so it doesn't get lost in the sea of posts.

I'm trying to understand all the people and places he's putting AD with.

According to AL, AD was

1. with the 19 year old
2. in Little Mexico
3. at the sweet 15 party with 2 other dudes.

He's blaming

1. the 19 year old
2. some nervous guy who wants $2,000
3. the gangs of great bend
4. 2 hispanic males at the sweet 15 party.

BUT AL:

1. only met AD once
2. hardly knew the 19 year old (who he sometimes saw in the park and in cars? sounds oh, so shady)
3. Only went to the Plant 5 once. (can we guess when that was???)
4. Never had parties, but had parties???
5. Went bowling, to dinner, to the club, but also saw the 19 year old that night.

(I believe in another interview, he does mention the party or texting AD. So I have to transcribe that next.)

And, too, if his lawyer told him not to talk about $2,000 man, why is he doing it? I'll tell you why, because he wants the police to start asking about the guy.

His quote of the whole interview had to be, "because if you’re not innocent, what have you got to hide?"

Yep, that was the first thing I caught. The "Saturday". The red Charger I bet is IR's? or
"the 19 yr old".

has anyone read anywhere or heard anywhere else about the red charger? Is it just something AL came up with to throw the cops off of his GFs vehcle? I think this is the only place ive heard of it.

Yeah, Holly, but what about when the crazy neighbor said he saw AD at AL's garage?

I see that he explained thos text messages we'd been talking about, but do you notice how he answers questions? It's as if he's been interrogated so much that he stands there and explains stuff away before the question can be asked. For example, when they asked about the car, see how he explained where he was and what he was doing, then he goes, "after I left the club, the car went back with me." Who thinks to say that? Only someone who KNOWS the cops will ask "How did you get home?" or "where was the vehicle when you left?"

See, I NEVER would have thought to add that sentence onto the end of my explanation. But you'll notice that he does that A LOT during the whole interview. It's fascinating to see a criminal mind at work.

Interview we're talking about:

I feel like I gotta keep adding the link so it doesn't get lost in the sea of posts.

I'm trying to fine tune the timeline by the neighbor's comment and what we have gathered. The only thing about the neighbor is, the two interviews. One he thought he saw AD there and second interview he says he was introduced to her. So ???? don't know what to think there....delusional, factual or editing? Wish the reporters would start asking about times!!!

I agree with what your saying, he's been this route before and now just trying to jump the gun before hand. I'm sure, since the video, he has been interogated out the ying yang numerous times and the pros are just sopping it up. Maybe he was just trying to test the waters to see if his story had any "umph" and decided he blew it and booked.....or probably they found something key in the search or just the gf leaving? Many questions. Was she even there for the search? Dont' recall.

You can attach the link to your signature or bring it forward at the start of a new thread and then about halfway thru --15th page bring it forward. That's what I do with the map. I bookmark to favorites a lot so I don't have to ask for it again or do a search. :)

I don't think the gf was with him when he went to the club. I think he went alone or with "other" buds or met them there and they all came back to his house for the party. Maybe this was when Alicia was picked up?
I have to find where Willy J's is again. BBL.

Maybe im missing something but didnt the bartender at Willy Js say the police showed him pictures and all BUT AL had been there saturday night?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MambeuX