GUILTY KS - Alicia DeBolt, 14, Great Bend, 21 August 2010 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel sure someone may have posted this before, but just in case I will post a link to an article "verifying" they are one and the same. This article shows that a spokesman for the Texas Dept of Criminal Justice confirmed they were the same person. Is this local newspaper considered credible enough to continue that discussion? (If this has been previously removed or discredited, I apologize. I could not find that it had.)

http://www.hutchnews.com/Todaystop/Longoria-background--2

Oh, boy! The employee at the bar & grill said that AL sometimes brought his girlfriend's two children in the bar. (last paragraph of article) Maybe it's not a Bar Bar, bar & grill would be a bit different?

I moved some stuff around on my file thing for Google and decided to make a whole Alicia Folder. So if anyone wants to put anything in the folder, just send me a message.

I only have two transcriptions in there right now and I put the cell phone pics in there. I made them a little bigger. You can get the link from my signature.

Happy Labor Day!

Thank you so much for doing this. :blowkiss: u r awesome! I didn't know u could put it on google like this. :waitasec:

Happy Labor Day to you too.

im gonna ask a few questions I have reguarding ALs interview to see if any of you have additional info or opinions for me.
Why would AL need the neighbor to give him a ride to get the truck if LE issued him a rental car?
If hes hanging out with these guys so much why wouldnt he know they were gang members?
if he knows nothing about ADs disapearance and is such an upstanding citizen why would someone call him for money to get out of town,especially if he just went to work the wednesday before.
Why would someone text him to tell him AD was going to little mexico to a party if he didnt know her?
I know I bounced around alot but these are things bothering me. GRRRR this is so frustrating!

BBM

I'll take a stab at the car issue. It would have been in his GF's name (presuming it existed of course) since she was the owner of the SUV they hauled off to search for evidence.

Not to that, in and of itself, would stop him from just stealing it. But if it was the only vehicle between them, she might have been using it at the time, or IF he was really supposed to be going to work, or even told his GF he was, why else not have her give him a ride?

But my best guess is that if he took off in the only vehicle they had, his GF might have called police sooner than later. OR, she had already moved out, and taken the car with her (not physically all her stuff yet, but we know her brother helped her get her stuff out not long after). If he still had access to the rental, he may have believed that car had GPS etc in it. I don't think he expected to be caught, or at least that wasn't his plan.

Of course was equally stupid to take a company vehicle, and where did he get the keys for that?

He just isn't the smartest dude, but whatever he was thinking, it still didn't get him far.

I'm curious where he was all that time and what he as doing? Was many hours before he was located only 90 mins or so away near Salina.

True he might have went to a different club. I didnt think of that:waitasec:I think being sued for multiple bounced checks might be a deterent from going in there.

Just to clarify, the "bar" he wrote the bad checks to and sometimes took his GF's kids to was not the same one he claimed to be drinking at with buddies the night Alicia went missing.

AJL apparently claimed to have been at Willy J's. Snipped --

Trent Mermis, owner of Willy J's nightclub on the north side of Great Bend, said investigators earlier this week showed him pictures of Longoria and about three other men and asked whether they had been at his bar the night Alicia disappeared. Mermis said he didn't recall seeing Longoria that night but saw the other men at the club.

Investigators also asked to look through the nightclub's trash, Mermis said.

http://www.kansas.com/2010/08/27/1465339/authorities-search-house-in-connection.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member