GUILTY KS - Alicia DeBolt, 14, Great Bend, 21 August 2010 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to fine tune the timeline by the neighbor's comment and what we have gathered. The only thing about the neighbor is, the two interviews. One he thought he saw AD there and second interview he says he was introduced to her. So ???? don't know what to think there....delusional, factual or editing? Wish the reporters would start asking about times!!!

I agree with what your saying, he's been this route before and now just trying to jump the gun before hand. I'm sure, since the video, he has been interogated out the ying yang numerous times and the pros are just sopping it up. Maybe he was just trying to test the waters to see if his story had any "umph" and decided he blew it and booked.....or probably they found something key in the search or just the gf leaving? Many questions. Was she even there for the search? Dont' recall.

You can attach the link to your signature or bring it forward at the start of a new thread and then about halfway thru --15th page bring it forward. That's what I do with the map. I bookmark to favorites a lot so I don't have to ask for it again or do a search. :)

https://docs.google.com/document/ed...docs.google.com/document/edi...iS6aWQf0&hl=en
what strikes me funny is when AL says"if you are not innocent...what do you have to hide"

Maybe im missing something but didnt the bartender at Willy Js say the police showed him pictures and all BUT AL had been there saturday night?

Your right, the other 3 were. Maybe AL went to another club or that's when he went to pick up AD and if she did call someone, maybe that call was someone at the club? Something led LE to that place. ?? I know in another case I followed, the perp ask to use the bar phone to make a call just so his cell could not be detected.

My mind is reeling right now with so many questions. Dang it-- if we had the time of all these answers in the interviews it would make it so much easier. Maybe they thought he would cut the interview if they did???:banghead::banghead: :banghead:

has anyone read anywhere or heard anywhere else about the red charger? Is it just something AL came up with to throw the cops off of his GFs vehcle? I think this is the only place ive heard of it.

That is the one and only time....that I remember anyway. Just out of his mouth.

Holly,

thanks! I think I figured out the signature, but I have to be reminded about bringing things forward.

And I can't find the full interview that AL did with KSN's Kevin wheeler. I think they said it was Kevin wheeler. It's the interview that the cell phone pictures came from and the one that he says he texted AD but didn't know who he was texting.

It sounds like he gave the KSN interview and the other interview (that I transcribed) during the same week, so he just can't keep his dang story straight between a couple days of interviewing.

Holly,

thanks! I think I figured out the signature, but I have to be reminded about bringing things forward.

And I can't find the full interview that AL did with KSN's Kevin wheeler. I think they said it was Kevin wheeler. It's the interview that the cell phone pictures came from and the one that he says he texted AD but didn't know who he was texting.

It sounds like he gave the KSN interview and the other interview (that I transcribed) during the same week, so he just can't keep his dang story straight between a couple days of interviewing.

anyoldtime48, brought those shots of the cellphone forward for us. Do a search of her posts from the last couple of days and you can back track from there. You have to be logged on to see the pic and not just x's. Hope that helps.

Alicia's song....

"If I Die Young...." sung by a beautiful, talented, 14 year old young lady...

I'm not sure what it was about her singing it that got to me...maybe her naivety....oddly innocent? The fact that she is Alicia's age? I wonder, did Alicia have any desire to sing?

I don't know why it got to me. But it was different...seeing someone Alicia's age singing it. Maybe I'm just too tired to explain it...but I thought it was worth posting anyway.

"If I Die Young" cover on youtube.

[video=youtube;mmkNdJMQmoA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmkNdJMQmoA[/video]

Alicia's song....

"If I Die Young...." sung by a beautiful, talented, 14 year old young lady...

I'm not sure what it was about her singing it that got to me...maybe her naivety....oddly innocent? The fact that she is Alicia's age? I wonder, did Alicia have any desire to sing?

I don't know why it got to me. But it was different...seeing someone Alicia's age singing it. Maybe I'm just too tired to explain it...but I thought it was worth posting anyway.

"If I Die Young" cover on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmkNdJMQmoA

Thought there was something in one of her obits, or maybe was the statement that the family released after her services that stated she loved to sing. Link in here somewhere, but I can't find it. Will add if I do.

ETA: Wasn't in the family's statement, so may have only been mentioned on a friend or family member's MS or FB page. Regardless, a touching video indeed.

Thought there was something in one of her obits, or maybe was the statement that the family released after her services that stated she loved to sing. Link in here somewhere, but I can't find it. Will add if I do.

I wonder if Alicia had any desire to sing professionally later in her life....

It's not really relevant...but I just wondered if this could have been Alicia one day doing the cover of this song if she hadn't died.

I'm not even making sense to myself...I think that means I need to sleep.

anyoldtime48, brought those shots of the cellphone forward for us. Do a search of her posts from the last couple of days and you can back track from there. You have to be logged on to see the pic and not just x's. Hope that helps.

It's post #288 on page 12. I tried to bring it forward, but wouldn't let me for some reason. AJL's cell phone images are there.

OK, I may get blasted for this, but I'm going to lay off the gf a little. ( EMB/EMN)
She lost her mother at 15 and her father at 22. Could not have been an easy life...you think?
No wonder we haven't seen anyone blast her in comment sections. The town knew her past.

Mods if this inappropriate, please delete.

OK, I may get blasted for this, but I'm going to lay off the gf a little. ( EMB/EMN)
She lost her mother at 15 and her father at 22. Could not have been an easy life...you think?
No wonder we haven't seen anyone blast her in comment sections. The town knew her past.

holly, I doubt she had an easy life under those circumstances. But losing your parents doesn't mean you necessarily lose all common sense, either. Look at the number of educated, supposedly intelligent women who initiate these correspondences with prison inmates. I think it takes a certain mindset, regardless of your upbringing or socioeconomic standing, and I believe it likely falls into the category of a personality disorder. MOO.

I suppose I'd feel much more sympathetic were she not placing her own children in harm's way by welcoming this guy into her home. I'm not going to blast her mercilessly, but I DO think she should be on CPS radar from here on out. And I pray those kids weren't hurt by her "husband". :rolleyes:

Dear Posters:

Apparently--and correct me if I am wrong--there are 2 ALs in this case.

Apparently both ALs have been in prison. One snitched out some gang members and then went back to prison for something. The OTHER one is the one that allegedly hurt Alicia, NOT the snitch.

It seems that some posters have been working overtime to stop the flow of info and speculation on the snitch dude, while others are working just as hard at keeping the dialogue going.

If the snitch really is not involved, then there shall be no further discussion of him: he has nothing to do with this case.

If you think he's involved in Alicia's case, you need to show a clear link between the snitch And Alicia's case.

Does that make sense?

And, please do PM one of the mods if we have it wrong about the two ALs.

Thanks,

Hoppy and the other mods

It's post #288 on page 12. I tried to bring it forward, but wouldn't let me for some reason. AJL's cell phone images are there.

Thanks. that's a short, too. I found two or three shorts that KSN played during news shows, but they seemed to not have broadcast a full interview like the other station did. I was hoping to find the full detailed interview of when he's sitting in the chair (I guess in his garage) and not just snatchets of it. I can transcribe the shorts, but I just wanted a longer piece. So if anyone sees that longer piece somewhere, let me know.

Dear Posters:

Apparently--and correct me if I am wrong--there are 2 ALs in this case.

Apparently both ALs have been in prison. One snitched out some gang members and then went back to prison for something. The OTHER one is the one that allegedly hurt Alicia, NOT the snitch.

It seems that some posters have been working overtime to stop the flow of info and speculation on the snitch dude, while others are working just as hard at keeping the dialogue going.

If the snitch really is not involved, then there shall be no further discussion of him: he has nothing to do with this case.

If you think he's involved in Alicia's case, you need to show a clear link between the snitch And Alicia's case.

Does that make sense?

And, please do PM one of the mods if we have it wrong about the two ALs.

Thanks,

Hoppy and the other mods

I feel sure someone may have posted this before, but just in case I will post a link to an article "verifying" they are one and the same. This article shows that a spokesman for the Texas Dept of Criminal Justice confirmed they were the same person. Is this local newspaper considered credible enough to continue that discussion? (If this has been previously removed or discredited, I apologize. I could not find that it had.)

http://www.hutchnews.com/Todaystop/Longoria-background--2

Just now getting into this case but want to say....YEAH RIGHT! Does AL seriously expect us to believe that he only met and had contact with AD once at his wife's party? And yet she somehow got his number and would call and ask him for rides and favors? Yeah right! Who would call a total stranger for such things? Who would call someone they only met ONCE for such things? I don't think so.

I believe she hung around that house for whatever reason (with him through her (ex)boyfriend/friend(s)....or because she was friends with his wife's kid(s)....or something) and he is trying to minimize their relationship (friend or otherwise) for some reason. But, if he were innocent there really would be no reason to do such a thing. If he were innocent he should be able to say, for example, "Yeah. She used to come around my house with so and so. He and I were friends and she used to come with him a lot." Why all the lying? JMO

welcome to the case. Love te NG cartoon!

Could explain though her desire to be loved, at any cost, even if it meant finding it locked up.

"The caged bird sings.." etc. etc.

JMO.

im gonna ask a few questions I have reguarding ALs interview to see if any of you have additional info or opinions for me.
Why would AL need the neighbor to give him a ride to get the truck if LE issued him a rental car?
If hes hanging out with these guys so much why wouldnt he know they were gang members?
if he knows nothing about ADs disapearance and is such an upstanding citizen why would someone call him for money to get out of town,especially if he just went to work the wednesday before.
Why would someone text him to tell him AD was going to little mexico to a party if he didnt know her?
I know I bounced around alot but these are things bothering me. GRRRR this is so frustrating!

Your right, the other 3 were. Maybe AL went to another club or that's when he went to pick up AD and if she did call someone, maybe that call was someone at the club? Something led LE to that place. ?? I know in another case I followed, the perp ask to use the bar phone to make a call just so his cell could not be detected.

My mind is reeling right now with so many questions. Dang it-- if we had the time of all these answers in the interviews it would make it so much easier. Maybe they thought he would cut the interview if they did???:banghead::banghead: :banghead:

True he might have went to a different club. I didnt think of that:waitasec:I think being sued for multiple bounced checks might be a deterent from going in there.

I moved some stuff around on my file thing for Google and decided to make a whole Alicia Folder. So if anyone wants to put anything in the folder, just send me a message.

I only have two transcriptions in there right now and I put the cell phone pics in there. I made them a little bigger. You can get the link from my signature.

Happy Labor Day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member