NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
What if she "fell" in. No blanket, no bag. He did say he went to check on a job or something to that effect. Think it's possible, regardless of how remote, that he was careless, Zahra paid the price, and that EB covered for HIM?
Don't throw stuff at me. I'm just trying to look at it from all sides and all possibilities.

She didn't fall in.... at 2:30 am. I know this is horrific to think about a parent doing something so incredibly awful... but this was planned imo. I believe Zahra was gone for days and they (SM and bio dad) had to come up with some kind of plan to dispose of her remains so she wouldn't be found. They likely followed many cases and thought heavily about ensuring Zahra was not found- in other words the majority of time spent on their plan was ensuring she would not be found. They slipped up by the note and their timeline..... IMO, this step mom is just the type who would find it fascinating to compete with the likes of a Stephanie Sloop, or Casey Anthony. She is one sick woman.

:furious: :furious: :furious:

jmo respectfully.

According to the search warrant, the items removed from the Chevrolet Tahoe and Toyota Camry include: Duke Power bill, numerous papers with writings and phone numbers, assorted receipts, (3) passports with paperwork, (2) toothbrushes, hair brush, assorted ink pens, (2) lighters, (2) pillows, sheet, comforter, (3) gas cans, (4) burnt samples from Tahoe and brush pile, pink jacket, plastic bowl with green vegg. matter, assorted drug paraphernalia, Chinese take-out menu, 1990 Burgundy Toyota Camry, latent lift, photos, and Chevy Tahoe.

http://www.wbtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=13317074

Yep. If there was any question about what the "green veg matter" was, the "Chinese take-out menu" is a total giveaway.... :innocent:

Let's not forget that when the FD was called about the mulch fire at o-dark-thirty Sat morning, 8+ hours before Zahra was reported missing, AB's boss (named in the ransom note) was allegedly at the Baker house. According to initial reports anyway.

Haven't heard much from/about him since Sunday have we? :waitasec:

I think the general conclusion is that the wording in the report can be interpreted two ways, and that in reality he lives near by and the police wen to his near by property and did a welfare check on his daughter.

The fact that they did a welfare check on his kids and not on Zahra would indicate no one mentioned her. IMO

Let's not forget that when the FD was called about the mulch fire at o-dark-thirty Sat morning, 8+ hours before Zahra was reported missing, AB's boss (named in the ransom note) was allegedly at the Baker house. According to initial reports anyway.

I hadn't read or heard about that. Interesting if true.

Right, but the boss also is the landlord. If there was a fire on the lawn of our rental property you bet my husband or I would be there.

Hi Kat,

I tag their wedding date as July 1, 1999.

eleph

Our Timeline in the sticky is way off Elpher. It says 2008ish.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5678355&postcount=1"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - NC Zahra Baker timeline and media links only - No Discussion -[/ame]

We should update that thread with the correct date?

sidebyside1.jpg

Picture provided by our member Amandareckonwith's photobucket account.

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Zahra Baker -NC-/

Big time weight loss coupled with the drug paraphanelia, looks like meth is a very big possibility?

Thanks for responding guys!! I was just asking so don't shoot me!! LOL I just don't think it would be right to take them from her ( private) facebook. Which is why i asked if that is where they came from. Like I said its hard for me to keep up lol

hahaha....so they were both sort of "starter snakes" then????

Seriously, I wasn't thinking about it as if it was dangerous to Zahra....just that it shows more about how unique a little girl she was. Not something I would have done as a little girl....and not something I would EVER do now!

jmoo

"starter snakes" lol that is great, thanks for the belly laugh.

Zahra certainly did seem to be fearless...(forget the snake I'm terrified of frogs.)

I don't believe the child was fed into the chipper while still alive. I believe she probably was accidently knocked out when being abused, etc, that way. I believe that SM probably got out of control, lost it, and then hid the body, and maybe made up some story, probably very lame, for dad. She might have shifted the body around a bit, and then, perhaps, either used the machine herself, or confessed and then coherced dad to assist in getting rid of the 'evidence'.

this is making me ill. I'm going to have to take a break soon, its just too depressing.

my heart goes out to those investigating it.

Nope and not only that, his name is "Coffee" and now they say the search is at his boss's house and it's a different name altogether. So did he have more than 1 job?

I have seen two different descriptions as references....one as the owner of the house and company...the other as the foreman/boss who hired him. I think that may be where the two different names used as "his boss" are coming from in the media.

Our Timeline in the sticky is way off Elpher. It says 2008ish.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - NC Zahra Baker timeline and media links only - No Discussion -

We should update that thread with the correct date?

sidebyside1.jpg

Picture provided by our member Amandareckonwith's photobucket account.

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Zahra Baker -NC-/

Big time weight loss coupled with the drug paraphanelia, looks like meth is a very big possibility?

God she makes my skin crawl.

I am sick and tired of the news headlines reading "Stepmom is scared to death" - who the heck cares. She is probably just going trhough MAJOR withdrawls from the drugs and using the "Sympathy" ploy. MY.BLOOD.IS.BOILING!:furious:

Nope and not only that, his name is "Coffee" and now they say the search is at his boss's house and it's a different name altogether. So did he have more than 1 job?

The land searched belongs to the family of a foreman at the tree trimming company where Zahra's father, Adam, works. It is an area where mulch, wood chips, and heavy equipment is stored. Bobby Green, a former employee of the company, says Baker would have had access there.

http://www.wcnc.com/video/featured-videos/Police-searching--104818544.html

The photos that I have posted are all publicly accessible by navigating public portions of Facebook and MySpace pages. I am not friends with anyone who personally knows Zahra or her family.

Respectfully, why?? I didn't know we were supposed to be doing this and I've been here since the dinosaur ages. I tend NOT to use initials because I find them confusing. For example, in this case, people kept referring to Elise as "SM" and it took me forever to figure out that it meant "stepmom". I kept wondering who "SM" was and where I missed a new person thrown into the mix.

This has always been the rule to respect a persons privacy as much as we are able. Especially with persons who are not suspects or POI's. It's part of the 'respectful' thing we try to do here at WS. (and one of the reasons which makes WS so above the rest. - kind of like the Re/Max folks ;) :D) )

Thanks for responding guys!! I was just asking so don't shoot me!! LOL I just don't think it would be right to take them from her ( private) facebook. Which is why i asked if that is where they came from. Like I said its hard for me to keep up lol

No worries, perfectly legit question.

I have seen two different descriptions as references....one as the owner of the house and company...the other as the foreman/boss who hired him. I think that may be where the two different names used as "his boss" are coming from in the media.

coffey appears to be the landlord and foreman boss

the owner of the business equipment was mentioned by name yesterday as granting access to his property and equipment and it was not coffey, i think coffey and biodad work for the guy that allowed search without a warrant

Thanks all for clarifying on the whereabouts of AB's boss that morning--good points and we repeatedly see that early media accounts are confused/confusing in these cases, and in this case I's confused! (Though I still think timeline of FD visit in a.m. followed by PD visit in PM is odd... did FD find the ransom note as early media accounts suggested?)

Re: wedding date. I thought it was July 2008. Off to verify.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Websleuth0000