NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support continues to grow as search resumes for Zahra Baker
HICKORY, N.C.-- Hickory Police search teams continued looking for clues in Zahra Baker's disappearance Saturday, but remained tight-lipped about the locations they're searching and why.

Maj. Clyde Deal of the Hickory Police Dept. would only say the locations were "places they had prior connections to" -- presumably speaking of the Baker family.

http://www.wcnc.com/news/local/Supp...search-resumes-for-Zahra-Baker-105118944.html

Yea I saw that earlier. How horribly sad for the grandmother and Zahra - you know Zahra must have longed to hear her voice!

Darnudes, did you get the feeling from the FB posts that this 'JH' family connection believes Zahra is still alive?

I do however take FB comments with a grain of salt - everyone seems to know something when in all reality they know nothing.

Darnudes, did you get the feeling from the FB posts that this 'JH' family connection believes Zahra is still alive?

I do however take FB comments with a grain of salt - everyone seems to know something when in all reality they know nothing.

I have read a few comments on facebook from both sides of the Pacific, that family members and friends do think she is alive. It could be denial or it could be they know something. I think there is an extraordinary amount of chatter going on in the background that we are not privy too. There has been some fast and furious action on Facebook in the last few days, with people joining and then friending one another. Lots and lots of talking happening.

I was just looking at aerial maps - if they have to start checking water that's going to be tough - there's the Catawba River and Lake Hickory and both seem to be fairly large bodies of water.

If she is still alive then why did they change the investigation to a homicide? I was thinking it was because of the dog hits on the cars. But it seems to me they would have had to have more than just that to hold that press conference and for that Chief to be so choked up like he was.

Support continues to grow as search resumes for Zahra Baker
HICKORY, N.C.-- Hickory Police search teams continued looking for clues in Zahra Baker's disappearance Saturday, but remained tight-lipped about the locations they're searching and why.

Maj. Clyde Deal of the Hickory Police Dept. would only say the locations were "places they had prior connections to" -- presumably speaking of the Baker family.

http://www.wcnc.com/news/local/Supp...search-resumes-for-Zahra-Baker-105118944.html

BBM: I have to say, as absorbed by this horrible case as I am .. every time I read about "Major Deal" a chuckle or grin manages to squeak out. :innocent:

I have read a few comments on facebook from both sides of the Pacific, that family members and friends do think she is alive. It could be denial or it could be they know something. I think there is an extraordinary amount of chatter going on in the background that we are not privy too. There has been some fast and furious action on Facebook in the last few days, with people joining and then friending one another. Lots and lots of talking happening.

I think it's a normal reaction to believe the missing child is alive until proven otherwise...and yes noticed that about the 'friending' which Adam seems to be a part of, this makes me think that the family believe he is innocent in this which surprised me.

Regardless of what she would have to have documentation to be getting a check for $591 a month - that's if any of it is true.

She is a large woman...

I'd bet she would either claim something like a back injury or some form of fibromyalgia (physical depression)

Anyone want to take any bets???

How about a rare disease which 'has no cure', oh hang on, that was a lie wasn't it? OK then my money's on something you can make up and at the same time hopefully get opiates for....I'm with you, back injury.

Could we please make contact? Those of us on this side of the pond would LOVE to extend ourselves and try to help!!!
We would also love to offer our hearts and support! xxxx

How about a rare disease which 'has no cure', oh hang on, that was a lie wasn't it? OK then my money's on something you can make up and at the same time hopefully get opiates for....I'm with you, back injury.

Those connected to her have already attested to her hypochondria tendencies. While I'm no psychologist, it seems she alienates herself from those close, so my guess is fictitious illnesses and disabilities are an attempt for sympathy.

Zahra and her legitimate previous ill-health (cancer) would have been sympathy fodder for this freak.

One of her incurable claims was Lupus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member