NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how long after that late night drive back to the trailer park those former neighbors began smelling that horrible odor.

If EB and AB took little Zahra's body there that night and it was shortly/soon after she had passed, it would likely have taken a couple to a few days before any foul odor from decomposition would be noted.

I am also curious as to from where this foul odor was eminating--was it from the dumpster, from a nearby field, from an empty trailer.....??

This could still fit into the timeline of Zahra having been seen at the furniture store on September 25th.

I thought the odor was from somewhere around the land the woodchipper was on? Also wasn't the late night trip back to the apartment and mailbox? Or have I totally lost it lol.

I wonder how long after that late night drive back to the trailer park those former neighbors began smelling that horrible odor.

If EB and AB took little Zahra's body there that night and it was shortly/soon after she had passed, it would likely have taken a couple to a few days before any foul odor from decomposition would be noted.

I am also curious as to from where this foul odor was eminating--was it from the dumpster, from a nearby field, from an empty trailer.....??

This could still fit into the timeline of Zahra having been seen at the furniture store on September 25th.
I am also wondering how soon after the sighting at the furniture store that this late night sighting of the parents at the MH park was. The dogs hitting on 'indication of human remains' in the vehicles to me indicates she was decomposing inside the vehicles or something was noted that indicated death had occurred, however it doesn't seem that either vehicle had the odor (in comparison to what was said about Casey Anthony's car). So this is why I'd like to know exactly when they were at the MH park, and like you, how soon afterward (immediately, the next day?) the odor was noticed. MOO

In that case, the father & EB killed her. Does the new bed have DNA on it from Zahra? If it doesn't, then she never slept in it.

What the heck was that brush fire in the yard all about? What use was dousing the car with gasoline & writing a ransom note for someone else's child? I'm stumped.

BBM: do we know it was a new bed?

O/T is that the same guy who tried to kill himself and one of his victims is John Elway? or totally different Ponzi case?
different case. This guy ran off to Morrroco (sp?) and then came back. He's already in prison - but they are still prosecuting his "underlings".

The auction they had to sell off his cars was amazing. He had 2 Bugatti Veyrons (1.8 mil a piece) not counting the Rolls Royces, Ferraris, Lambos, etc. AND a HUGE yacht and a couple of mansions. It was amazing to see what he had amassed. He even had GOLD toilets in the mansion. Yes, GOLD toilets.

I thought the odor was from somewhere around the land the woodchipper was on? Also wasn't the late night trip back to the apartment and mailbox? Or have I totally lost it lol.

I'm pretty sure the odour was from the mobile home they had lived in .. checking for the article now .... :waitasec:

I am struggling to get caught up...just cottoned onto this case 2 days ago and spent the day out and I am overwhelmed.

one stupid question so far if anyone doesnt mind.....do I have it correctly that EB has 3 of her own children, has anyone the ages and sexes of those children? and do we know if they were/are also "homeschooled"? (think I know the answer to that one but just need to know for myself for sure)

small note to any homeschooling parents: I am one myself so that's not why I am asking. but this wouldnt be the first time I saw a case where a child was pulled out of school to be "homeschooled" (read: we want no nosy teachers around) and the child ended up dead.

Having cameras and them not being on or not working at MANY stores/gas stations is actually a pretty common thing we run into following cases here on WS. It's frustrating isn't it?

There was several witnesses that saw Step-mom and Zahra at the furniture store. LE has verified this and confirmed it to be the last sighting of Zahra on Sept. 25th. 2 weeks before she was reported missing.

LE has also confirmed that Zahra did make the move to the house on Hickory.

BBM

darlin gal - how did they confirm that Zahra didn't make the move to Hickory? Is there a link? If Zahra was seen in the furniture store on Sept,. 25th, where was she staying if not at the Hickory address? TIA

BBM

darlin gal - how did they confirm that Zahra didn't make the move to Hickory? Is there a link? If Zahra was seen in the furniture store on Sept,. 25th, where was she staying if not at the Hickory address? TIA

I said they confirmed she HAD made the move to Hickory. I think you read what I typed wrong. ;)

Closing thread, please continue

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=117366"]Here[/ame]

I have a question how long after death does it take for the gasses to be enough for a cadaver dog to be able to hit? I would assume it doesnt take long as I assume the body would start breaking down right away. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500