NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
How could they have no money to buy food, when AB held down a job and worked long hours, etc.? He also (at least in the recent past) had enough money to pay for her plane fare to Australia, and that's usually not cheap.

AB did not work until 6 months ago. It's still undecided whether he was even legally working or was being paid under the table.

MOO

I don't guess selling drugs would qualify as work would it?

Apologies if this has already been asked/answered, does anyone know if AB had any sort of criminal record in AU? What about EB, did she have anything brought against her while living there?

I don't guess selling drugs would qualify as work would it?
hhahahahaha - nope, but it might qualify as income. Income, that is, if they weren't consuming the profit with their own habit.

IF AB hadn't been working up until 6 months ago - that makes it worse. You now have 2 adults sitting around all day doing nothing. That usually makes drug use go WAY UP as they have nothing else better to do - KWIM?

Ok - so we now have

Nov 08 - July 09 with dad
July 09 - Nov 09 - "Attic" apt
Nov 09 - Mar 10 - Mobile home in Hudson

Mar 10 - Aug 10 - Mobile home in Sawmills (I'm assuming they moved from Hudson to this one)

Aug 10 - present - house in Hickory Homeschooled <added by me

And as far as we know, Zahra was in school up until the current (homeschooled :furious:) year (here [Arizona, US would have ended May] summer, 2010.

I guess which school she was in depended on which county/neighborhood she lived in?

And as far as we know, Zahra was in school up until the current (homeschooled :furious:) year (here [Arizona, US would have ended May] summer, 2010.

I guess which school she was in depended on which county/neighborhood she lived in?

FYI
Last day of school was June 10th 2010. New school year started August 25th 2010

Nov 08 - July 09 with dad (attened 3rd grade at Hudson Elementary)

July 09 - Nov 09 - "Attic" apt (attended 4th grade at Granite Falls Ele,)
Nov 09 - Mar 10 - Mobile home in Hudson (still in 4th grade at Granite Falls)

Mar 10 - Aug 10 - Mobile home in Sawmills (I'm assuming they moved from Hudson to this one) (Went back to Hudson Elem. 4th grade and finished the year there)

Aug 10 - present - house in Hickory (School officials called about her and EB told them she was homeschooling)

According to the link below she attended Hudson Elementary in the end of her 3rd grade year 2009.

She started 4th grade at Granite Falls Elementary and stayed there until March of 2010.

She went back to Hudson Elementary at that time and finished 4th grade there (June 2010)

This info seems to fit into our "housing" timeline as well. I filled it in.

http://www.wcnc.com/home/Caldwell-school-officials-tried-to-help-Zahra-Baker-104985934.html

Exhausted, and unfortunately, nothing new nobodyspecial. I feel like we'll not be receiving any substantive new information until the police can firm up a timeline for Zahra. With such a large gap, it will be difficult to pin down where to even look for evidence.

Poor thing - a lot of adults really failed her.

Nov 08 - July 09 with dad (attened 3rd grade at Hudson Elementary)

July 09 - Nov 09 - "Attic" apt (attended 4th grade at Granite Falls Ele,)
Nov 09 - Mar 10 - Mobile home in Hudson (still in 4th grade at Granite Falls)

Mar 10 - Aug 10 - Mobile home in Sawmills (I'm assuming they moved from Hudson to this one) (Went back to Hudson Elem. 4th grade and finished the year there)

Aug 10 - present - house in Hickory (School officials called about her and EB told them she was homeschooling)

According to the link below she attended Hudson Elementary in the end of her 3rd grade year 2009.

She started 4th grade at Granite Falls Elementary and stayed there until March of 2010.

She went back to Hudson Elementary at that time and finished 4th grade there (June 2010)

This info seems to fit into our "housing" timeline as well. I filled it in.

http://www.wcnc.com/home/Caldwell-school-officials-tried-to-help-Zahra-Baker-104985934.html

Thank you so much for this...:thumb:

Anyone know IF there is a hearing set for tomorrow to lower EB's bond?

I wish we knew why LE was so quick to call this a homicide...I don't feel that Zahra is dead, or at least I feel she could be alive. I guess I would like to think someone knew she was in trouble and grabbed her out of there...:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike