NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the bottom of the screen in a red banner it says:
(on NG of course)

Do we know if this is true yet? Also wondering if it's behind that trailer house (down in what that witness called a "hollar") they were seen at approx 3 weeks ago (via witnesses in the old neighborhood)

Hmm...shall I ride to Caldwell county and take a lookey?

you know, if anyone knows of good newssource search engine I would be so appreciative. I am like a dog with a bone. I am determined to find that story I know I saw. Also with all the things that get editted and removed after the fact online at newsites, I am trying to find a good search engine to help corrolate all the stories from MSM (tv and print). I want to gather them all up.

some of of more motivated member wo already do this sort of compilation could probably give me a lot of good tips.

feel free to pull me aside to discuss or send tips so I don't derail the thread. TIA

Are you talking about the people who say they saw EB/AB in the old neighborhood? I found plenty of places that have that info but I think what you were looking for was the video, right? I saw the same video the day it came out but can't find now. :waitasec:

ok help me out here and BTW Hi Panthera:seeya: Was a mattress missing? sorry if thats a dumb question, just cant keep up.
LE retrieved what appeared to be a new mattress from the current house. Jean C. on NG's show said it looked like it could've still had the wrapping on it, rather than LE having wrapped it for removal. So it appears from LE going through the landfill and retrieving two mattresses found there, that it's possible Zahra never slept on the mattress taken from the house. My opinion. :)

Father's will dispose of a child differently and at a greater distance IIRC from that study. They also murder differently.

Just throwing that out there, doesn't mean I think AB is directly responsible. Means that I remembered that from the study LOL JMHO.

Have you ran that by a mod yet? If not, make sure you do darnudes. I'm not sure they will allow without permission to post any info on a man that has only been named in the media and isn't connected to a case directly or has been IDed as connected.

If you have~~~nevermind me! :)

No worries Kat, I have no intention of posting it.

Thanks Sherlock.
So LE is not scouring that neighborhood for Zahra's remains.
Is there any body of water near by? River or lake?
That's where I'd look.

Yes, as I said in my earlier posting today, there is a lake close by and wooded areas that would make it fairly difficult to access unless you were to go through someone's yard. Trust me, if someone did that, they would know it.

I was looking up how far away from home Susan Smith murdered her babies, and found this tidbit

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/notorious_murders/famous/smith/confess_8.html

"It is interesting to note that according to a National Center for Missing and Exploited Children study of murdered children in the United States, completed in the mid-1990s, mothers who murdered their children disposed of their bodies in a distinctively womb-like manner. The study found that some victims were submerged in water and others were found carefully wrapped in plastic. Furthermore, the study also described how all the victims' bodies were found within ten miles of their family home."

I have Daisy. It's from a study by either the FBI or I read it on the NCMEC.

It's been awhile. It was discussed at length during the KC case in her subforum almost 2 years ago, before Caylee was found. JMHO and recollection.

According to this article it was an NCMEC study but I'm still looking for that.
http://www.slate.com/id/2063086/

Quote from the article (bbm):
"But a study by the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children shows that fathers are far more violent. And mothers frequently dispose of the corpses in what researchers call a "womblike" fashion. Bodies are swaddled, submerged in water, or wrapped in plastic. Moreover, the NCMEC study showed that while the victims of maternal killings are almost always found either in or close to the home, fathers will, on average, dispose of the bodies hundreds of miles away."

The question of whether stepmothers who kill their stepchildren do it in the same fashion as mothers is an interesting question. I would say for the most part, no they don't have the same bond. There's exceptions to everything though.

No, there really isn't any way, is there? Just wanted to see if I could think through any other possibility....

There is always a possibility she didn't do it but it's 99% probability she did.

1. Her husband could have done it and she is covering for him

2. Because of all the abuse she may have chosen to run away and put her trust, albeit misplaced, in the first person she met.

3. Both she and her husband are responsible.

4. She alone is responsible.

#3 is my choice.

I transcribed the ABC/GMA interview with Adam before I left for football practice and am back now. Has anyone posted it yet? If not I will do so

LE retrieved what appeared to be a new mattress from the current house. Jean C. on NG's show said it looked like it could've still had the wrapping on it, rather than LE having wrapped it for removal. So it appears from LE going through the landfill and retrieving two mattresses found there, that it's possible Zahra never slept on the mattress taken from the house. My opinion. :)

True.

You know what popped into my mind though when I heard Jean C say that?

When have I ever seen LE remove a potential piece of evidence from a home and not have wrapped it in something. Even if the item in question was already wrapped in plastic, forensics could be done on that plastic. KWIM?

Not sure what to make of Jean C.'s statement on that one. JMHO.

At the bottom of the screen in a red banner it says:
(on NG of course)

Do we know if this is true yet? Also wondering if it's behind that trailer house (down in what that witness called a "hollar") they were seen at approx 3 weeks ago (via witnesses in the old neighborhood)
From what was said on NG's show it appears neighbors there at the mh park want LE to investigate the manholes further. MOO

I have Daisy. It's from a study by either the FBI or I read it on the NCMEC.

It's been awhile. It was discussed at length during the KC case in her subforum almost 2 years ago, before Caylee was found. JMHO and recollection.

....and look where Caylee was found. :furious:

Ive read alot of your posts and I think her virtual world is very scary and integral to the investigation. Your knowledge into this world from the professional side of design and your observations make complete sense to me. I think the media is afraid to address this for obvious reasons but I have no doubt that LE and the FBI are very aware. IMO I think you are right on in your line of thinking.

Just to add I dont even do Facebook let alone click on any of those sites provided....lol but I know they are out there.

I agree.... I am thinking the money man will turn out to be someone she is involved w/ thru this virtual world thing.... in some capacity or another.

I just want to know why on earth he was sending her thousands of $$$!
How did she get him to do that?:waitasec:

That's what I'd like to know! There are gullible people out there and she seemed to be good at whatever it was she was doing...

I wonder if AB knew about it?

snip:
Meanwhile, the residents of a trailer park in Caldwell County where Zahra lived until mid-summer are still hoping the girl will be found alive, but they admit that hope is fading. Search teams combed the woods around the trailer park last Wednesday.

"They need to come back and do some more," said T*****a H**s.

H**s said Adam and Elisa Baker were spotted in the neighborhood about three weeks ago.

"They came here at night," H**s said.

P***y J*****n claims a few days later, "the most awful smell was coming up out of the manhole in my yard."

She said authorities lifted the lid and looked inside, but only for a few seconds.

"They's another manhole in the holler that they need to come back and look at," J*****n said.

The place she talked about is hidden in a valley area behind a vacant trailer. It is in the same area where the couple was spotted.

http://www.wafb.com/Global/story.asp?S=13297637

It's further down in the story, maybe a little over halfway.

True.

You know what popped into my mind though when I heard Jean C say that?

When have I ever seen LE remove a potential piece of evidence from a home and not have wrapped it in something. Even if the item in question was already wrapped in plastic, forensics could be done on that plastic. KWIM?

Not sure what to make of Jean C.'s statement on that one. JMHO.
I agree with you, they would try to protect the evidence by putting something around it. What does make sense of her theory, however, is LE retrieving the mattresses at the landfill. They have had time since taking the one from the house to determine if there was any DNA from Zahra on it and maybe there isn't.......hence checking out what is at the landfill. MOO

Are you talking about the people who say they saw EB/AB in the old neighborhood? I found plenty of places that have that info but I think what you were looking for was the video, right? I saw the same video the day it came out but can't find now. :waitasec:

ty but I am looking for specific MSM reports of AB conflicting statements as to whereabouts. most specifically - I need links to reports I know I read about inconsistencies as to if he came home to his wife screaming that Zahra was gone and was away during those few days before the fire and statements that he woke up to discover she was missing after sleeping late after the fire rucus.

If I cannot find them I will first go insane, and second have to redact those posts where I discussed this topic (if even possible now)

ETA I am also frantically looking for links about sewer gas story that was run in a local newspaper or tv station online site that was unrelated to Zahra during the time neighbors at MH park preoted that smell

FWIW, Daisy if you want to go hunt it down. It also talks about how Mothers (bonded moms, bonded adoptive mothers, etc...) will wrap the child and often place the child in water.

Just statistics. (it's on the internet somewhere, the actual study, but when I got my new puter I didn't transfer my links to this one). HTH.

Thanks, Kat. I've read about the wrapping and water, but this is the first I heard the 3 block thing. I'm gonna go look it up. :blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lee Fields