NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #27

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my gosh ... what is wrong with the media? Why wasn't there more questions?

I think it was so short because of whats going on at the house....or a yet undisclosed area.

Q: was leg buried or in w/ other trash?
A: not buried - not with other trash.
Q: Did EB point at location at site?
A: Can't confirm ( i think)
Q: What are you looking for at house?
A: paraphrased...anything...

it's over...i'll go back and rewind / re-watch after reading all the posts and see if anything was missed, for those of you that can't / couldn't watch.

Ok he said they just went into the house with saws!! Also news press said they did find her prosthetic!

I hate AB and EB. How dare they harm Zahra, and how dare they throw her leg away. I am just so hurt right now.... again....

God bless this sweet child.

t1larg.2.jpg

it is clear to me since the leg was not buried then indeed it was thrown out the window as they were driving!

So if someone is talking enough to tell where her leg is.......then WTH, WHERE IS HER BODY!!!!!!!!!!!

This has just made me more angry ...

I'm glad they are finding bits and pieces but really, they just need to find this little girl and let her rest. LET US ALL REST.

I took "2 more coming" to mean maybe 2 more holes of evidence??

That was a fast presser. Hopefully they cut it short because something else is developing.

Oh my gosh ... what is wrong with the media? Why wasn't there more questions?

I'm not sure SSB. But if LE pressers are anyway in shape of form like military briefings...

They are structured events. Everyone knows what is going to happen first...

So and So will come out at such and such time....speak...and at the end will or will not take questions.

They sometimes stipulate, if you want to be here or in future pressers, follow this order or you won't be invited/allowed in next time.

Just some thoughts as to why...JMHO.

OK... I hope I don't get in trouble for this...

But these two bumbling idiots could not have hidden Zara that well if they just tossed the leg out on the side of the road.

How well could her body be hidden? They screwed up the ransom note. The 911 calls were a joke. They sent her mattress to the dump and they tossed her leg out in brush on the side of a road.

Where are you, Zahra? What have these demented people done to you?

201 members and 161 guests right now - join us at WS, onlookers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
funeris antro