2010.10.27 - Will JB Get the Money?

Will JB get approval for additional hours of investigative services?

• JB will get his 300 hours.

Votes: 8 5.8%
  • JB will get some additional hours, but not the 300.

Votes: 32 23.0%
  • JB will have to submit to an entire review before getting more.

Votes: 79 56.8%
  • JB will not get any additional hours.

Votes: 20 14.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yes LG, that is what the State said. They've been too busy filing useless motions!

Here is what has been turned over this year, thanks to MuzikMan & WFTV:

EVIDENCE PHOTOS RELEASED 02/16/10
Knife, Duct Tape | Car Seat
Syringe, Gatorade Bottle, Substances
Baby Doll | Steering Wheel Cover
Alternate Light Source | Misc. Pics
Still Image From WFTV Video Of Tape

TRANSCRIPTS RELEASED 03/23/10
Tim Miller | Melissa Earnest | Richard Creque | Tony Rovinski | Lisa Hoffman | Linda Tinelli | Joseph Jordan #1 | Jordan #2 | Daniel Ibison | Carol Conaway | Jennifer Conaway | Brett Reilly | Brett Churchill | Lori Cree | Joy Wray #1 | Wray #2
SHERIFF'S REPORTS: Supplemental #1 | Supplemental #2

EVIDENCE DOCUMENTS RELEASED 04/06/10
Read Casey's Jailhouse Letters
REPORTS: Sheriff's Office | FDLE
TRANSCRIPTS: Robyn Adams | Krystal Holloway | Silvia Hernandez | Linda Tinelli | Rozzie Franco

04/12/2010 Discovery: Discovery Documents Pages 13843-13923

04/14/2010 Discovery: Discovery Documents Pages 13924-14084 (note: pgs 13924-14040 are documents requested at Gotteman's deposition).

05/12/2010 Notice of Provision of Discovery
1. Curriculum Vitae of Sgt. Kevin Stenger (pages 14717-14719)
2. Curriculum Vitae ofDet. Sandra G. (Cawn) Osborne (pages 14720-14721)
3. Letter from Maya Derkovic (pages 14722-14723)

05/14/2010 Notice of Provision of Discovery
CD -Discovery Documents Pages 14717-14774
(Note: Pgs 14717-14723 was previously faxed to defense attorney on 5/12/10)

Provision of Discovery filed 06/22/2010
Pages 14775 - 18372
Pages 18373 - 20140
NOTE: Please note that pages 15760-15779 do not exist. These numbers were inadvertently skipped when numbering supplemental discovery.

2010.07.21 - State's Notice of Provision RE: Robin Lunceford Calls:
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/24354918/detail.html

07/22/2010 Provision of Discovery
1. CD - Discovery Documents Pages 20141-22672
(Pgs 20152-20385 are Letters to Casey Anthony)
(Pgs 20425-22672 are Dominick Casey Emails)
2. CD - Brandon Sparks Cell Records 2008
3. CD - Orange County Jail Calls RE: Robyn Adams, 12/11/08 - 12/20/08
4. CD - Federal Jail Calls RE: Robyn Adams, 01/27/10 - 41/12/10
5. CD - Statement of Clyde Cole
6. CD - Mandy Albriton Int. Pt. 2 07/02/10
7. CD - Audio of Erica Gonzalez; Kronk work & phone records; transcripts (Lee,
Gonzalez, McDonnell, Neally)

07/29/2010 Provision of Discovery
DVD - Cynthia Anthony --- 7-31-08 Eric Edwards, Yuri Melich
(previously disclosed of availability on the Notice of Provision of Supplemental Discovery
dated October 24, 2008)

08/10/2010 Notice of Provision of Supplemental Discovery
Property Form (Page 22692)

08/27/2010 Provision of Discovery
l. CD-R - Supplemental CD from Cpl Melich dated 7/27110.
2. CD-R - OCCD IA Report Sylvia Hernandez.

08/30/2010 Provision of Discovery
I. DVD-R-EvidenceReview 7113/10-7/14/10 Chem Room Camera 1, lof4.
2. DVD-R - Evidence Review 7/13/10-7114/10 Chem Room Camera 1,2 of 4.
3. DVD-R -Evidence Review 71J3/JO-7114/10 Chem Room Camera 1, 3 of4.
4. DVD-R -Evidence Review 7/13110-7114110 Chem Room Camera-I, 4 of4.
5. DVD-R-EvidenceReview 7113/10-7/14/10 West Gal'age Camera 2, lofl .
6. DVD-R - Evidence Review 7/13110-7114/10 East Garage Camera J, 10f4.
7. DVD-R-Evidence Review 7/13/10-7/14110 East Garage Camera 3,2 of4.
8. DVD-R - Evidence Review 7/13/10-7114110 East Garage Camera 3,3 Of 4.
9. DVb-R - Evidence Review 7/13/ J 0-711411 0 East Garage Camera 2 & 3, 4 of 4.

09/10/2010 Provision of discovery
1. CD-R - Discovery Documents Pages 22692-23416
2. CD-R - Messages from OPD Luke Phillips
3. CD-R - Copy of Phone Calls Received 10/15108
NOTE: The three (3) CDs provided to Jose Baez on September 3, 2010.

09/23/2010 - Provision of Discovery
CD-R - Discovery Documents Pages 23417 - 23465 (FBI Documents)

09/29/2010 Provision of Discovery
Discovery Document - Email to Jeff Ashton from Blue Star Forensic. Pg 23466

10/27/2010 - Provision of Discovery
CD-R - Video Superimposition from C.A. Pound Human Identification Lab @ University of FL

------------------------------
Judge Perry should have a copy of this.

------------------------------
Judge Perry should have a copy of this.

This is what has been filed on the docket, so I am almost positive that he does. MuzikMan is gracious enough to go to the court clerk and look at copies and share with us! :woohoo: Lucky us!

Thank you!

CM is so arrogant! You have to see the video, I just posted it in the news thread. He can ask all he wants, but HHJP will get the justice train moving for Caylee.

I am now thoroughly convinced that JB & CM are going to continue to show absolutely no respect for the court, the judge, or the victim in order to drag this out as long as they can. It is all they have. This whole case is just a game of "who will cave first" to them. If HHJP does not crack down on them tomorrow, he will just be giving them the green light to continue with their shenanigans. JMO.

I am now thoroughly convinced that JB & CM are going to continue to show absolutely no respect for the court, the judge, or the victim in order to drag this out as long as they can. It is all they have. This whole case is just a game of "who will cave first" to them. If HHJP does not crack down on them tomorrow, he will just be giving them the green light to continue with their shenanigans. JMO.

Amen! ITA!

:clap::clap: Exactly! :clap::clap:

:waitasec: It is all they can do ... they moan about the State Discovery because there has been nothing in it that helps them ... now they can finally BS about their own 'Discovery' from the depos ... hype, hype, hype.

I believe that the game is called ... run out the clock ... and drag your feet every step hoping that something breaks in your favor. When time is called...

A Hail Mary Pass?

Of course it is the SA's fault. :innocent:

In fact, I could hear CM's condescending tone when I read his comment, "Investigators have used them up. We just need more, that's all."
Oh, that's ALL? lol

Prepare yourselves - I guarantee you the BIG reason we are about to hear is going to be because the defense discovered those "hundreds" of TES volunteers that were discovered during the doc review/phone bank to have been SOMEWHERE on Suburban Dr. during the search.

:banghead:
I would be willing to bet those hundreds of searchers on Suburban Drive were there merely to look at the Anthony home on Hopespring. MOO

I would be willing to bet those hundreds of searchers on Suburban Drive were there merely to look at the Anthony home on Hopespring. MOO
I think you'd win that bet too!! I have to laugh at all the big deal about out of state, and searchers from other areas of Orlando or Florida somehow being experts on the water levels of a spot they maybe went to once. Seems to me the experts on water levels in that area would be the dog owners in the neighbourhood.

I think you'd win that bet too!! I have to laugh at all the big deal about out of state, and searchers from other areas of Orlando or Florida somehow being experts on the water levels of a spot they maybe went to once. Seems to me the experts on water levels in that area would be the dog owners in the neighbourhood.

As a proud dog owner of two - I say how absolutely true is that statement!!

I think the only the reason that they are asking for these extra hours is to make up for the money that they had to take a deduction on once the hourly rates were changed.

They aren't "working" or investigating anything other than ways to scam some money from the state, IMO.

As a proud dog owner of two - I say how absolutely true is that statement!!

Dog owners are the first to notice all the little changes. The first tulips, the dead tree, the new car etc. and especially things that dogs love like water.
I hope they catch Cindy or George. 'Well we usually walk the dogs in the evening but with the flooding, ooops I mean, well actually, I don't see how that's relevant.'

I have just posted this new article with all of the numbers in it in the news section

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...-public-finance-defen20101029,0,4650534.story

Unbelievable how much they have burned...Shocking!

Still boggles my little mind how much "pro-bono" costs!!!!!!!! that bill for Henry Lee....WOWSIE!!!! Guess that crate of oranges really must of been tastey......:furious:

the defense bothers me so much complaining about how much the SA have vs. them.....the playing field is fairly even...they are looking for truth whereas the defense are looking for ways out of the truth...I'd pay more for the truth than lies--I still want to know what story will come about Zanny--

But Jose Baez, her lead defense attorney, maintains his team must provide a comprehensive and competent defense against what he called the "open checkbook" enjoyed by the prosecution in this murder case. Anthony, 24, is accused of killing her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Marie.

"Money has been no object in the prosecution of this case," Baez said, adding that his ability to hire experts, to investigate and interview witnesses is essential to "level the playing field."
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...-public-finance-defen20101029,0,4650534.story

I wish His Honor would get a glimpse of these outrageous statements coming from an "officer of the court"! His client is entitled to a "fair" defense, it doesn't have to be expensive, just fair! The State of Florida is not on trial for the murder of a precious 2 y/o, their money, like he said his money, is not anyone's business...this stated "before" his client became indigent. His finances have to be an open book for it's not his client paying...What is it Baez and Mason fail to understand??? Mason should know better with his years and years of experience...Baez, well we all know his excuse...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

If you are truly innocent it should not cost much to prove it. If you're not innocent proving it could be impossible and you're looking at a bottomless pit. Let's not forget Mr. Baez that "open checkbook" is being spent to find and punish the victum's killer. JB seems to have lost sight as to who is the victum here. Her name is Caylee. jmo

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KC0Xtr917ZY[/ame]
five minute mark, Judge Strickland points out to Mason that there are indeed rates, caps and rules. He cannot now claim he did not know.
I would like to see the in chambers minutes from the meeting the Judge, Baez and JAC lawyer were to have that is mentioned in the last part of this tape, where Baez was to bring his detailed accounting of how he spent the money.

Oh how I wish HHJP would say to Baez during the hearing. 'Unless you need more money to search for Zanny the Nanny, which you've still not done, the answer is no.'

If you are truly innocent it should not cost much to prove it. If you're not innocent proving it could be impossible and you're looking at a bottomless pit. Let's not forget Mr. Baez that "open checkbook" is being spent to find and punish the victum's killer. JB seems to have lost sight as to who is the victum here. Her name is Caylee. jmo
BBM

Especially for Baez & CO, imo, just produce the kidnapping nanny.

I think that Mr Baez is going to get most of the money he asks for. Maybe not the $150./night hotel rooms (LOL) but most everything else. The threat of appeal hangs over any DP trial so the defense has a hugh stick to wave at the courts. As HHJP has stated 'Death is different' MOO!

If the Judge is going to continue to give the defense the money they keep asking for, time after time, why bother setting caps in the first place? The defendant has the right to a fair trial.... but as the JAC said, that right is not "unfettered." There has to be an end somewhere. ALL defendants are entitled to the same due process. Death may be different.. but Casey Anthony is NOT special. She's just your average run-of-the-mill murderer who is letting the State pay for her defense. She is due the same fair defense every other indigent defendant receives.

JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thelittlebunny
Back