NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #32

Status
Not open for further replies.
could be LE is trying to steer the media away from that. I could understand that if they were wanting EB or AB or both to cooperate and or not tip their hand to the defense case yet until they have crossed all T's and Dotted all I's. They need to hold out as long as they can and this is reliant on having the LAB RESULTS on the many items submitted.

Ding. Ding. Ding. I said the same exact thing a few post back about LE not saying everything - especially in regards to the wood-chipper to keep down speculation and rage ... and to not let those involved know they know.

That is quite interesting seriously, I never would have thought about that I would assume just like everyone else that it meant that the person was from England. I am starting to wonder now....thanks you really got the hamster turning on his wheel now. :waitasec:

I hope this doesn't violate the prohibtion against talking about London Dude (since I'm not speculating as to his person, etc), but I saw this discussed on another news forum. How do we know "London" means the UK? Was this ever stated by anyone?
Here are some "London's" in the USA:

London, OH
London, TX
London, AR
London, MO
London, Uninc Conecuh County, AL
London, Uninc Shelby County, IN
London, Deerfield, WI
London, Uninc Tulare County, CA
London, MI
New London, NC

Ok, I am done with this topic of the wood chipper. It is taking up way too much of my time and is not bringing anyone any closer to finding Zahra. I need to get back to focusing on maps and all the confirmed evidence in hopes that something will make sense and I might actually be able to do some good.
Feel free to use my quotes or argue them, but I'm bowing out of this one, there is really nothing more I can say if you're not already convinced.

Thanks Sarx, we can all argue till we are blue in the face but the fact is we do not know yet but hopefully we will soon and I so hope it is NOT the wood chipper. :banghead:

...but yet the next door neighbor did............

"said Nancy Webb, who lives next door to the site. Baker would help his employer bring piles of wood and brush to the lot, where it was dumped into a wood chipper and turned into mulch, Webb said."

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/10/12/north.carolina.missing.girl/index.html?iref=allsearch

:truce:

I'm confused???? Can you explain what you mean here. TIA

One of the local news source this morning someone posted and in that artical it it stated LE needed the mattress to have Zahra's scent. As a matter of fact I think it was a quote from someone from LE.

I can search if you like

bbm... exactly... even look at the anthony case..... it took DAYS to recover the animal scattering of the bones.... a chipper... it would take much longer and they would not be able to hide from the prying eyes of the media...

they would also in my opinion, have made a statement that remains had been discovered even if they had to await dna/id.

all moo

The chipper could have been used anywhere ,say over a pond in the woods. off a bridge.

Where is she ? They are still calling it the search for Zahra so that gives me hope they may be looking for a complete body. All the different search sights are not for nothing.

Ok, I am done with this topic of the wood chipper. It is taking up way too much of my time and is not bringing anyone any closer to finding Zahra. I need to get back to focusing on maps and all the confirmed evidence in hopes that something will make sense and I might actually be able to do some good.
Feel free to use my quotes or argue them, but I'm bowing out of this one, there is really nothing more I can say if you're not already convinced.

Bowing out of JUST the wood chipper theory, right? But you're still posting regarding the case in general, I hope!

If you don't mind, what all has been confirmed as evidence (besides the obvious, heavily reported on items such as the prosthetic leg, cars, yadda)?

You do plenty of good here so please don't leave!

First dogs on the scene IME are local police dogs. It's RARE that police dogs are trained in HRD.
It was reported that those dogs hit on "human remains" in the car and wood chipper.

Maria Claxton was the first person on scene at 21 21st Street with a search dog. Claxton is not local to Hickory. http://www.scsarda.org/Maria.html

THey needed her mattress for her scent, they got that, then that led to the leg, then that led back to the house

Link? I don't think they needed the mattress for her scent. I also do not think the scent lead them to the leg. I think EB did.

I was just thinking anything that may have come out of that chipper would have been gathered up and moved. And if she had possibly been frozen, how much blood would there be? And I think LE knows a whole lot, but just aren't saying anything - yet.

My family used to make cottage pie out of leftover roast beef using a hand-turned mincer. Even if flesh is put through a process where the blood stops being an issue, fats smeared everywhere and trapping little shreds of tissue are still a problem when it comes to how difficult everything is to clean up.

Bowing out of JUST the wood chipper theory, right? But you're still posting regarding the case in general, I hope!

If you don't mind, what all has been confirmed as evidence (besides the obvious, heavily reported on items such as the prosthetic leg, cars, yadda)?

You do plenty of good here so please don't leave!

No worries, just out of that subject. You can't get rid of me that easy! LOL

Things that have been confirmed (please copy/paste and add anything that I forgot to put on here)

Evidence was found it the car. drops of blood were found in the car.
HRD dogs alerted on both vehicles.
The prosthetic leg was found off of Christie Road.
Lots of other potential evidence has been removed from several locations, but nothing has been confirmed that I am aware of.

Not to detract from the conversation at hand but for those interested Jennifer Moxley left a truly beautiful comment at Hinky. She is the reporter who covered the hearing aid event and has vowed to cover this case so Zahra's voice will be heard.

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/10/28/zahra-baker-case-a-review-of-yesterdays-activities/

Nearly at the bottom.
Her comment brings me to tears. There is much more bias than people realize, that mothers who don't have custody of their children face. I wish people didn't assume the legal system is fair to all mothers, because it absolutely isn't.

But the CNN guy that Sherlock spoke with last evening did - could just be speculation or perhaps there is something to it. Could be if they can't find any part of Z other than a leg that can be detached from her body, she could be wherever this car is ... and that could be any place. There is a place in WNC - Eastern TN where many cars are dumped that have been involved in crimes - it is a large area of swamp like water that seems to just swallow up the cars.

I have one concern about the car in water theory, although it can be possible but why would anyone bother to throw a prosthetic in the brush on the side of a road when it could have been just as easy to dump everything in the car if it were going lakeside.

One of the local news source this morning someone posted and in that artical it it stated LE needed the mattress to have Zahra's scent. As a matter of fact I think it was a quote from someone from LE.

I can search if you like

It was the reporters own interpretation why they took the mattress. It wasn't a quote from LE. You don't need a mattress for a scent object.
You take the sheets, the pillowcases, a stuffed animal, pajamas they last wore.
NewsChannel 36 saw crews removing Zahra's mattresses and bed railings, saying search dogs will use these to constantly have her scent.
http://www.wcnc.com/home/Zahra-spot...weeks-before-her-disappearance-105082544.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sweetkittykat