NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #39

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep...although adrenaline COULD keep me going, I have to be up in a few hours! See everyone tomorrow!

Hoping for another overnight arrest!!!

Any way she wrote it MK, and inflection of a word she had in mind while she wrote it, (if she wrote it) still sounds to me like a justification, rationalization of what happened to Zahra before and during and after death. JMHO.

Perhaps you are factoring in other things you already know and suspect about her, or other things you have gleaned from the letter, rather than just taking this one sentence at face value? Not trying to belabor the point, but perhaps suggesting that you look at the sentence from a different angle, and see if you still get the same impression.

(Just so we're clear, I do think there are many instances where EB justifies, I'm just not convinced that that's what she's doing in this sentence. She may be, or she may not be, imo.)

I am honestly afraid to get off---I thought nothing was going on this morning except rehashing so I watched my NCIS DVD's next thing I know when I checked the board EB had sent letters!!! Murphy's law for sure applies to me.

I took the time to read the entire thing and repost...i dont know if anyone else has cuz i have been so busy trying to get this done but here it is just in case. If someone else has then sorry for reposting already done material. But if not it might help. I am so compuzzled about this...it is getting so confusing can someone please help me fill in the blanks?

Here it is...Hello my favorite dark person
Hey it’s me Elisa, I am going crazy in this cell. I have told the cops everything I know bout what has happened to Zahra. They arrested Adam but he got right back out how fair is that? See I told you I have no support. I have never been so angry over stuff as I am right now. He knows what happened to Zahra and yet I am the one in here at least for now. I have heard from mail that people think he is guilty and heartless towards me. Makes me wonder is there hasn’t been someone else. My lawyers asked me if I wanted to divorce him cause of some stuff that came out about Zahra. We really didn’t kill her. But
what he did after the fact is kinda horrifying. Makes me scared of him. So I probably am gonna go ahead and file I have lost my whole life anyway. I have
been fittered a little of what media is saying of me from drug problems towitchcraft. I have never had a drug problem an people think paganiom is devil warshipping. Our world is full of hypocrites. Hope all is well since I heard from you I wrote you and I still haven’t heard back. Hopefully your not
believing the media. Your the only friend I have at this point. Hopefully you send some pictures so I get an idea of who I am writing. I will be so glad when I get out and go back to being myself. Put my hair back like I normally it an being myself. This just aint me. I am not happy with some of my lawyers decisions they wanna keep continuing cases that lowers my bail to a reasonable amount and I ask about getting this superior case in docket quick he says. He says it could take 6 to 8 months. I don’t want to be in here that long again for something I didn’t do, he did all of this. Halloween is almost here I have done nothing but cry. I want out of at least solitary confinement. Im on suicide watch, why I have no idea. But I feel like I have nothing to live for now. I heard that I have made it to the Nancy Drew Show the keep calling my lawyers wanting an interview with me. Everyone does. Sometimes I thin
that my lawyers shouldn’t keep me out of the media, I want a chance to till the truth and defend myself, no one else is. But I keep getting told say nothing is best. I am gonna be debriefed this week so adam is suppose to be arrested again I don’t know nothing has went, the was suppose to. Not yet so far. They are fussing at me for not eating out, I but cant. I have lost too much weight they say I am killing myself, but what do they expect out of me. I feel like a fighting chicken sent wailing to get let out. I am beyond stressed. When I saw my attorney today and the said he was out to after them promising for my safety he would be let out I flipped and cried since, you’re my only calming factor right now and again I cant think you enough for reaching out to me for what reasons you have, I am so thankful. Really. It would be nice to have a friendship, that is something I have very few of and how I see I had more obviously I swear I am gonna launch a campaign for people like us. The freaks of th would I guess im sick of being ridiculed by being me. I am 42 years old and dam at I am proud to say I am not a clone. Like stepfords wives. Lol. Funny the so called Christians are the first to judge me. You wouldn’t believe all the hate mail. People actually want to kill me. I will have to go in hiding and move across the country when I do get out of here. That’s scary. Like I said my lawyers don’t tell me all the world is saying but if it is anything these letters dang. I don’t like being sheltered though cause I need to know exactly what I am dealing with out there. So some psycho doesn’t come up behind and kill me. I mean I never thought it would be this way. My lawyers get death threats everyday to. This is so crazy. I just wonder if Zahra hadn’t survived cancer and been from austrailia if it would be truly be like this. There are so many missing the cops know where she is and what he has done. If I hadn’t admitted to that stupid note I would be out in three weeks but no they kept pushing and he did that too. Anyway how you spending Halloween? Have fun for me please. Its my favorite holiday I hate missing it. No fair. Well ive said enough I hope you write back soon and please send some pictures. I will talk to you soon I hope.
“Your in my dark heart” Dark love always,
Elisa

:waitasec: :banghead:

IMO "We didn't really kill her" means that she knows they are responsible but never intended to do so. I believe that she is interpreting kill as a planned out murder instead of an accidental death. IMO that is the defense that they will try to use if indicted. The problem with this is that IF something horrific has happened to her body there will be little chance of proving that theory. Thank god.

I am having a real hard time understanding any of this. I mean there are a million different things that could have contributed to Zahra's untimely demise...or kidnapping. But what bothers me is the newly very vague letter. Also, there are some that kinda go around the subject. I do not know everything but this reeks of a large scale cover-up. And for the longest time or at least before her leg was found I believed she could have been sold for drugs or something more heinous. There was a lot of money mentioned. But there are no solid leads that any of us know about.

1. Why was that letter allowed to get out? Wouldn't that be damaging to the case? For the major media to get a hold of that...what debriefing was she going to go to and is AB really getting arrested? If so would this hurt more than help? What were they promising her safety for? From AB? Really I always thought she was the dom. person in that relationship.

2 What did he do to Zahra after "we didnt kill her"? And if she sang like a songbird than why is AB still walking around when they know what he supposedly did? They cant take him on suspicion? I always thought that they could. Or at least take him and see if they can crack him and get him to talk them about what happened.

3. What really happened to Zahra? Did she die of neglect of her cancer or something more heinous? Will we ever know? I am beginning to think not. Did they actually put that beautiful child through the woodchipper, send her to the bottom of a lake or etc....

4 If this letter is true then she has no heart she is just worried about her next "friend" and then I guess we really should not wonder how such a wonderful child had something happen to her. She lived with a woman who was waiting for the next payday and a DADDY that was more evil than anyone thought.

5 And the biggest one on my mind right now is that EB keeps saying that Zahra is not missing...then where is she? Is she alive? Did someone pay for her. Lets just say that this is really just speculation. But if Z was alive and not gone and her dad knew exactly who had her and what they did then why would he seem concerned. They could have concocted this huge lie just to make sure that no one found out that they were really selling her. For purposes unknown to us they could have sold her for drugs...or worse to some really horrible people. And if the the supposed people took her and not her leg and hearing aids...why would she need them? I know this is goin in an unbearable place...but in the pit of my stomach I have always thought that she was alive possibly somewhere. They then disposed of the leg. And forgot about the hearing aids. Also gives rise to the question of the Monte Carlo where is that and y havent we ever heard anything about it?

There are a million other questions that I have and I just want to make sure that every body understands that these are just questions and my best opinions on the situation. For the most part I dont say much just listen...err read a lot. These are just a few things burning my brain after the new info given to us sleuthers.

Please feel free to pick it apart and help me understand what I really don't understand. TIA to all.

IMO "We didn't really kill her" means that she knows they are responsible but never intended to do so. I believe that she is interpreting kill as a planned out murder instead of an accidental death. IMO that is the defense that they will try to use if indicted. The problem with this is that IF something horrific has happened to her body there will be little chance of proving that theory. Thank god.

The actual wording is, "We really didn't kill her".

I am honestly afraid to get off---I thought nothing was going on this morning except rehashing so I watched my NCIS DVD's next thing I know when I checked the board EB had sent letters!!! Murphy's law for sure applies to me.

I feel exactly the same way. I've been parked here lurking and finally left for dinner and an evening with the hubby and I come back to a thread on fire and this letter! Wow, I've barely caught up and even then had to skip pages in the thread.

I feel exactly the same way. I've been parked here lurking and finally left for dinner and an evening with the hubby and I come back to a thread on fire and this letter! Wow, I've barely caught up and even then had to skip pages in the thread.

Maybe we burned the meatloaf. ;)

Perhaps you are factoring in other things you already know and suspect about her, or other things you have gleaned from the letter, rather than just taking this one sentence at face value? Not trying to belabor the point, but perhaps suggesting that you look at the sentence from a different angle, and see if you still get the same impression.

(Just so we're clear, I do think there are many instances where EB justifies, I'm just not convinced that that's what she's doing in this sentence. She may be, or she may not be, imo.)

I stand by my own interpretation of what was written. (don't know if she wrote it).

We'll have to agree to disagree. I have no problem with that:)

It's almost 8 PM here, I'm heading off to watch a bit of TV.

Justice for Zahra!

All JMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members