NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #39

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't even know what to say after what has transpired today. If these letters are legitimate of course. There is not one shred of compassion, care, concern, guilt or conscience from this woman for Zahra. Not that i expected there would be but if this was some type of death by neglect or abuse but not without the direct intent of murder, you would think there would be some sign of remorse or regret. I thought the possibilities in my mind were sickening yesterday, I didn't think it could get any worse but I was mistaken. That poor sweet angel. IMO I do not believe AB was just clueless, he was her DADDY and he was supposed to protect her. He was the only one she could turn to in her apparently lonely world, not even able to go to school this year and make new friends and have caring adults to maybe be able to confide in.

Please lord bring an end to this so this little angel can rest in peace and the suffering of those responsible can begin .

sorry not clear before:

my point is, with bits of human remains, as has been speculated, I would imagine that manilla (paper) envelope would not be best as remains tend to be, er messy in a wet, sometimes way? And paper (manilla) may not be the best way to keep evidence sample pristine?

I was addressing the speculation of remains in mulch, not evidence as I know evidence was collected.

I understand but it could be that those manila envelopes (which are not see through) are lined and it seemed to me that almost everything BUT the mattress came out in paper bags?

I could be wrong though! :)

I don't even know what to say after what has transpired today. If these letters are legitimate of course. There is not one shred of compassion, care, concern, guilt or conscience from this woman for Zahra. Not that i expected there would be but if this was some type of death by neglect or abuse but not without the direct intent of murder, you would think there would be some sign of remorse or regret. I thought the possibilities in my mind were sickening yesterday, I didn't think it could get any worse but I was mistaken. That poor sweet angel. IMO I do not believe AB was just clueless, he was her DADDY and he was supposed to protect her. He was the only one she could turn to in her apparently lonely world, not even able to go to school this year and make new friends and have caring adults to maybe be able to confide in.

Please lord bring an end to this so this little angel can rest in peace and the suffering of those responsible can begin .

OK some more speculation

What if this thing is all to do with drugs, money and criminal charges? What if there was a 3rd party involved that maybe threatened they would kill ZB if they didn't come up with money for drugs. Maybe they panicked after this and disposed of the body knowing that they would go to jail for all their other criminal charges and drug use. Sorry if that doesn't make any sense im tired. I am sure that netsleuther has mentioned numerous times about a 3rd party maybe being involved in this.

There's nothing wrong with your speculation.

IMHO if EB or AB owed a third party money or drugs.

That third party would have murdered EB or AB instead of Zahra.

Or that third party would have gone into the house one night and we would have a thread about a Dad, Stepmom and Zahra murdered.

Going to jail for their previous charges would have gotten them a lot less time than being charged for felony obstruction of justice and any other charge coming down the pike for murder (probably capital murder).

Not picking you a part. Just thinking about the theory is all :) JMHO

I took the time to read the entire thing and repost...i dont know if anyone else has cuz i have been so busy trying to get this done but here it is just in case. If someone else has then sorry for reposting already done material. But if not it might help. I am so compuzzled about this...it is getting so confusing can someone please help me fill in the blanks?

Here it is...Hello my favorite dark person
Hey it’s me Elisa, I am going crazy in this cell. I have told the cops everything I know bout what has happened to Zahra. They arrested Adam but he got right back out how fair is that? See I told you I have no support. I have never been so angry over stuff as I am right now. He knows what happened to Zahra and yet I am the one in here at least for now. I have heard from mail that people think he is guilty and heartless towards me. Makes me wonder is there hasn’t been someone else. My lawyers asked me if I wanted to divorce him cause of some stuff that came out about Zahra. We really didn’t kill her. But what he did after the fact is kinda horrifying. Makes me scared of him. So I probably am gonna go ahead and file I have lost my whole life anyway. I have been fittered a little of what media is saying of me from drug problems to witchcraft. I have never had a drug problem an people think paganiom is devil warshipping. Our world is full of hypocrites. Hope all is well since I heard from you I wrote you and I still haven’t heard back. Hopefully your not believing the media. Your the only friend I have at this point. Hopefully you send some pictures so I get an idea of who I am writing. I will be so glad when I get out and go back to being myself. Put my hair back like I normally it an being myself. This just aint me. I am not happy with some of my lawyers decisions they wanna keep continuing cases that lowers my bail to a reasonable amount and I ask about getting this superior case in docket quick he says. He says it could take 6 to 8 months. I don’t want to be in here that long again for something I didn’t do, he did all of this. Halloween is almost here I have done nothing but cry. I want out of at least solitary confinement. Im on suicide watch, why I have no idea. But I feel like I have nothing to live for now. I heard that I have made it to the Nancy Drew Show the keep calling my lawyers wanting an interview with me. Everyone does. Sometimes I thin that my lawyers shouldn’t keep me out of the media, I want a chance to till the truth and defend myself, no one else is. But I keep getting told say nothing is best. I am gonna be debriefed this week so adam is suppose to be arrested again I don’t know nothing has went, the was suppose to. Not yet so far. They are fussing at me for not eating out, I but cant. I have lost too much weight they say I am killing myself, but what do they expect out of me. I feel like a fighting chicken sent wailing to get let out. I am beyond stressed. When I saw my attorney today and the said he was out to after them promising for my safety he would be let out I flipped and cried since, you’re my only calming factor right now and again I cant think you enough for reaching out to me for what reasons you have, I am so thankful. Really. It would be nice to have a friendship, that is something I have very few of and how I see I had more obviously I swear I am gonna launch a campaign for people like us. The freaks of th would I guess im sick of being ridiculed by being me. I am 42 years old and dam at I am proud to say I am not a clone. Like stepfords wives. Lol. Funny the so called Christians are the first to judge me. You wouldn’t believe all the hate mail. People actually want to kill me. I will have to go in hiding and move across the country when I do get out of here. That’s scary. Like I said my lawyers don’t tell me all the world is saying but if it is anything these letters dang. I don’t like being sheltered though cause I need to know exactly what I am dealing with out there. So some psycho doesn’t come up behind and kill me. I mean I never thought it would be this way. My lawyers get death threats everyday to. This is so crazy. I just wonder if Zahra hadn’t survived cancer and been from austrailia if it would be truly be like this. There are so many missing the cops know where she is and what he has done. If I hadn’t admitted to that stupid note I would be out in three weeks but no they kept pushing and he did that too. Anyway how you spending Halloween? Have fun for me please. Its my favorite holiday I hate missing it. No fair. Well ive said enough I hope you write back soon and please send some pictures. I will talk to you soon I hope.
“Your in my dark heart” Dark love always,
Elisa

:waitasec: :banghead:

Could they have let her die intentionally thinking it was "supposed to happen" and not wanting the meds and stuff? KWIM?Let me expand. Knowing or thinking she was going to die at some point anyway and they eased their selves with that? Like just accepted it. And that's why we see no emotion? I'm tired and not explaining well..............

Anyone know what the dates were for those alleged letters? When they were allegedly written? TIA

It had to be after AB was released...which I believe was last Wednesday, October 27th. I tried but can't read the date stamp on the envelope

Rationalization, Justification, and a good example of the lies we tell ourselves. If she wrote that...JMHO

Or perhaps she is simply trying to convince the reader that they didn't kill Zahra by inserting the word "really" for emphasis. Many ways to read a sentence on paper, much easier to narrow down the intent when you can listen to inflection of the speaker. JMO

I think if she wrote that letter, she was blowing some major smoke up the butt of the letter reciever LOL. JMHO.

You can send me money this way....etc.

What do you look like? ....etc.

I don't look my age really...etc.

We didn't really kill her...

He did it all...I was scared of him, I'm a wittle itty bitty harmless fly and oh you can send me money this way...

yacka lacka lacka. LOL JMHO.

Could they have let her die intentionally thinking it was "supposed to happen" and not wanting the meds and stuff? KWIM?Let me expand. Knowing or thinking she was going to die at some point anyway and they eased their selves with that? Like just accepted it. And that's why we see no emotion? I'm tired and not explaining well..............

I think had they done that there would have been a more noble approach. No cover up and ransome letter. At least on Adams part.

Not picking you a part. Just thinking about the theory is all :) JMHO

Thanks Kat you speak sense (told you I was tired), but I cant understand the 3rd party reference. I keep thinking that someone else in the family knows something or had something to do with this and the reason AB hasn't come forward is that he stupidly got rid of the body.

Or perhaps she is simply trying to convince the reader that they didn't kill Zahra by inserting the word "really" for emphasis. Many ways to read a sentence on paper, much easier to narrow down the intent when you can listen to inflection of the speaker. JMO

Any way she wrote it MK, and inflection of a word she had in mind while she wrote it, (if she wrote it) still sounds to me like a justification, rationalization of what happened to Zahra before and during and after death. JMHO.

I've started rambling.......lol. Time to hang it up for the night. Prayers for tomorrow.

No - I get what you're saying (maybe I'm just as tired). Wouldn't any and all attorneys involved say to either one IF that's what happened and she died from illness, accident, whatever - that they need that body to PROVE that was, indeed, the case.

I'm sure LE is emphasizing that in order to charge with a "lesser" offense they most definitively need a COD and to get a COD they have to have the body.

Any more of this "stalling" by either/or just screams of murder and very telltale signs of such (cracked skull, etc).

Zahra was seen playing at the trailer park.

She wasn't seen at the apartment where EB & AB had horrific fights that knocked the pictures off the common wall they shared with the neighbors.

She wasn't seen at the 21st Ave. house.

Was she really seen at the furniture store?

Not a bad word has been said about AB except the fights at the trailer park, and running Zackary off the road & passing bad checks.

He just slinks away in a black truck today, walking with his head down. Never pleads for Zahra's safe return. He does nothing. Says nothing.

There's something fishy going on with him. My bet is Zahra's lung cancer returned & she was too ill to speak since they lived in the apt. with the common wall.

He knew the signs of cancer because he'd seen them before.

EB said in her letter "We really didn't kill her" - meaning she died some other way.

Neglect. But it can't be proved until the body is recovered. Then the you-know-what wil hit the fan. If indeed the cancer did return, EB's treatment of her probably didn't help her fragile body. or physical abuse

The primary responsibility will be AB's.

All the more reason to destroy the body. I'm referring to the part above that I underlined and bolded.

So good to see everyone. I had to take a few days off because this case was affecting my days and nights. I don't know what to think yet but I know two people who are guilty whether one of them administered a killing blow or not! I cannot forget the sudden turn around in the investigation and a police chief in tears. It's going to be bad.

it seem like everyone in this family scare of each other.
EB daug gets on the stand and plead with the Judge not release her mother because she scare of her.
EB write a so call letter that she scare of AB.

Hmmmmm

Well gn all. I've read and shared theories till I am cross-eyed. Thanks for all the interesting banter tonight. See y'all in the morning.

Any way she wrote it MK, and inflection of a word she had in mind while she wrote it, (if she wrote it) still sounds to me like a justification, rationalization of what happened to Zahra before and during and after death. JMHO.

How many times did she use the word "we"? There were a lot of "I's". Wonder what that meant?

You're explaining very well.

It's against the law to not seek medical attention for your dog! (at least where I live)

Was she in agony? Did she need morphine to ease the pain?

People have gone to prison for not seeking medical care for their children.

If this is proved they may as well kiss their lives good bye.

About inmate mail for North Carolina correctional facilities.
I tried to do a search and this is what I found. Please let me know if you find this to be incorrect and I will remove it. If you click the link you have to scroll down to Incoming Mail.

http://ncrules.state.nc.us/ncac/tit...- prisons/subchapter d/subchapter d rules.pdf

Inspection: The superintendent/warden shall provide for the inspection of all incoming mail by
qualified members of the correctional facility. The inspection shall serve to prevent inmates from
receiving through the mail contraband or any other material that threatens to undermine the security
and order of the facility or which cannot be lawfully sent through the mail.
Mail to inmates which
appears to be from one of the persons listed in Paragraph (a) of this Rule, shall be opened by
correctional staff in the presence of the inmate. Correctional staff will insure that the contents of
letters from persons listed in Paragraph (a), (b), or (c) of this Rule are free of contraband and are in
fact official or legal correspondence from the person whose name and return address appears on the
outside of the envelope or package. The correspondence shall not be read beyond what is necessary
to make this determination.
(2) Censorship: Incoming personal mail may be opened and read by the superintendent/warden or his
designee only if he has reason to believe that the contents of the letter fall into one of the categories
listed in Paragraph (e) of this Rule. This Paragraph and Paragraph (e) of this Rule allow for
inspection and censorship of mail only when necessary to protect the security of the facility and
prevent criminal activity. No letter is to be opened or censored in order to eliminate critical opinions
of Departmental policy or the Department's employees. All incoming personal mail is to be inspected
but not read unless it falls in one of the categories listed in Paragraph (e) of this Rule

There is a lot more information at the link but from what I gather all personal incoming mail is opened and inspected but they can't sit there and read it unless the warden feels it should be read for safety reasons.

Legal mail like those from an attorney must be opened in the presence of the inmate.

Outgoing mail by inmates are not opened and inspected unless the warden has a reason to believe there is trouble within. Like threats, plans to escape, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500