NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #39

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we please keep Cindy Anthony out of here........that discussion always gets hot with a quickness.

I don't think so, they would have gotten rid of the dogs I would think. If you are wondering if the dogs might have done something. But then........IDK this whole thing is crazy to me.

If a child dies of illness or a tragedy, in a 'normal' world your first thought is NOT...quick light a fire, get the cars, dispose of her mattress...GREAT opportunity to get back at your boss!
Let's write a ransom note!

No chance this was just 'accidental'!

It might be a mitigating factor in sentencing, but as far as legally responsible for her actions she demonstrated awareness of right and wrong when she wrote the ransom note she admits writing.

If she is convicted a judge could choose to let her disease impact his sentencing, if the evidence was compelling and other factors (like she was first time offender, possessing great remorse for her actions, etc.... were present).

Thank you.

as to the suspected bits and pieces (ie mulch search). My Queendom for a forensic expert. The big deal the press and viewscasters were making such a hoopla about, LE picking thru the mulch and picking up minute items and slipping them into little manilla envelopes.

Let's think here for a moment folks. If you are picking up bits of person do you think your best collection device you have available to you is a manilla envelope thingy? What no plastic, no slides, no q-tips?

Not with media and sleuthers watching and taking photos. I would imagine that would be done by the prefessionals in a sterile environment?

soo..wonder what she's trying to say? That Zahra just died..as in an illness or something? I wonder if that's what she is thinking of trying to use and hope to be found guilty of neglect or something? Then trying to plant a seed 'out there' for whatever details that come out regarding anything that had been done to Zahra @ AB's hands afterwards...gotta explain away the horrible things that LE is sure to find you know! ..and she's of course going to point that finger right at AB. I think that's exactly where she is going..just speculation and my opinion..

Yeah, that speculation sounds pretty plausible to be. Although, let's see what her excuse is for why they would have to do anything to cover up a "natural" death...

JMO

Did they hide finding the leg? I thought it was found late in the day and MSM was reporting about it the very next day?

Otherwise LE seems pretty forthcoming on things they find. The mattress, the blood spot on the engine, the ransom note, the way the Tahoe was found. All of it came out pretty quick. So I think if Z is indeed found we are going to hear about it asap. I don't see the benefit of them hiding that.

Not sure of the exact time but they found it on the 26th and the public didn't know about it until sometime the next day. All I was trying to say was they are not coming right out and telling the public everything they know/find when it happens. Which is understandable.

Right, but would you withdraw that support before they were even indicted? Or would you hope that the evidence would support their claims that they had nothing to do with it?

I don't find it odd that his mom is standing by his side at this point. Half the posters in this thread think he might just be clueless but not guilty. I don't find it unreasonable that his mom is waiting for something more concrete than what we have seen.

jmo

Yes, I would support my child if I thought they were being falsely accused.

I was responding to the post that stated something like- 'he's her son and no matter what horrible thing he's connected to, she's supporting him.

IMO, unconditional love does not guarantee unconditional support. My love is unending. My support has limits.

I don't find it unreasonable she's standing by him, supporting him.
Too bad no one was there for Zahra in this lot.

I suggested earlier that all "mail" is opened in this facility, and any legal representation is instructed of another route to bring their documents into the facility. Different address, different handling. They cannot be opening communication between client and attorney, but there has to be more than a return address to meet the requirement that it not be opened. kwim?

I would imagine there would have to be a court stamp or something.

I also wanted to point out that the envelope EB "sent" would almost certainly be clearly labeled as coming from an inmate or correctional facility. From what was shown on the selling site I couldn't tell if that was present or not.

Not with media and sleuthers watching and taking photos. I would imagine that would be done by the prefessionals in a sterile environment?

sorry not clear before:

my point is, with bits of human remains, as has been speculated, I would imagine that manilla (paper) envelope would not be best as remains tend to be, er messy in a wet, sometimes way? And paper (manilla) may not be the best way to keep evidence sample pristine?

OK some more speculation

What if this thing is all to do with drugs, money and criminal charges? What if there was a 3rd party involved that maybe threatened they would kill ZB if they didn't come up with money for drugs. Maybe they panicked after this and disposed of the body knowing that they would go to jail for all their other criminal charges and drug use. Sorry if that doesn't make any sense im tired. I am sure that netsleuther has mentioned numerous times about a 3rd party maybe being involved in this.

Okay I'll jump in (I rarely do on this kind of speculation but meh, what they hey :))

Why is his Mother supporting him at this time? (I haven't seen it reported by MSM that she has spoken out on his behalf or that again in MSM he is physically with her).

Let me stand in her shoes. My child, who I raised, who I have loved from before his birth. Tells me to my face, Mom I don't know what happened. Or I had nothing to do with it.

I"m going to stand by his side until the state proves to me that he is lying to me in my face. I wouldn't jump the gun. Because if EB were my son and by my side, I'd be looking at the one that is sitting behind bars right about now as the culprit.

I have no idea what he told her. I have no idea if she really is with him or that she is supporting him unconditionally. I just don't.

But I do know that I would never, ever turn my back on my own child.

Now would I read the the riot act and tell them all about themselves and let them know how much they hurt and disappointed me if in the end they were sucessfully prosectuted for murder? The murder of my own grandchild no less? Oh you betcha, there wouldn't be a calm moment in our relationship until I drew my last breath. JMHO.

Heck I don't know for sure--- beyond a reasonable doubt ---that I could raise my right hand and swear---that AB is guilty as the day is long. I sure can't, not at this moment. But that's just me. I don't have all the facts and the evidence that LE has collected.

Just my speculation...:)

sorry not clear before:

my point is, with bits of human remains, as has been speculated, I would imagine that manilla (paper) envelope would not be best as remains tend to be, er messy in a wet, sometimes way? And paper (manilla) may not be the best way to keep evidence sample pristine?

I was addressing the speculation of remains in mulch, not evidence as I know evidence was collected.

Ok isn't the back of the tire place nearest the side of the house with the driveway? Also isn't there a business right across the street? So if the car was parked far enough down the drive and it was night time maybe no one would notice. There has to be a reason the blankets etc were in that company car because they had moved into that house weeks before. It's not like they just never got around to taking that stuff in. I mean he used that vehicle everyday. So why leave that stuff in there unless someone was using it?

These are all just questions in my mind.

Does anyone remember a neighbor (where they used to live) saying they saw EB using the woodchipper?

I've had every single one of those questions, Sunset. And I haven't yet found an answer I have any degree of confidence in. My first thoughts were that someone had been sleeping in that car, and that's the thought I keep returning to, so I'm still trying to work my way through that theory.

OFF THE WALL THOUGHT WARNING!

I suddenly wonder if "we didn't really kill her" might be a set up for " she committed suicide and we panicked" scneario.

(Whew...why on earth did my mind go THERE? I must be exhausted.)

It isnt you I thought about all sorts of ways she was going to try and say she died.

Then I thought about what she said and decided the tiny bit of truth in every lie factor applys here.

"we didnt really kill her"= not both of us. but definitly her.

and she didnt die as soon as injury was inflicted it was days later and(Imo) I think she died on the way to a hospital in the back of the work truck with her pillow and blanket.

'What he did after" " we didnt really kill her? ' ??

OMG mark the calendar, Kat just speculated!

Paulette, we have seen very little in this case..at least officially, you are right...and I know for some the jury is still out on Adam..I'm not one of those..after teetering on him myself a couple of times..TRYING to keep an open mind..I believe that they BOTH are going to need to present a strong defense in the not too distant future.. I just can't imagine what it could possibly be other than going for broke w/an insanity defense of some sort. Are you thinking that AB is the only guilty party? the primary guilty party? (for lack of a better term).. I'm just curious! TIA!

Zahra was seen playing at the trailer park.

She wasn't seen at the apartment where EB & AB had horrific fights that knocked the pictures off the common wall they shared with the neighbors.

She wasn't seen at the 21st Ave. house.

Was she really seen at the furniture store?

Not a bad word has been said about AB except the fights at the trailer park, and running Zackary off the road & passing bad checks.

He just slinks away in a black truck today, walking with his head down. Never pleads for Zahra's safe return. He does nothing. Says nothing.

There's something fishy going on with him. My bet is Zahra's lung cancer returned & she was too ill to speak since they lived in the apt. with the common wall.

He knew the signs of cancer because he'd seen them before.

EB said in her letter "We really didn't kill her" - meaning she died some other way.

Neglect. But it can't be proved until the body is recovered. Then the you-know-what wil hit the fan. If indeed the cancer did return, EB's treatment of her probably didn't help her fragile body.

The primary responsibility will be AB's.

Yeah, that speculation sounds pretty plausible to be. Although, let's see what her excuse is for why they would have to do anything to cover up a "natural" death...

JMO

I could imagine it would be along the lines of "because there were so many lies being told about us and the upcoming 'assault with a deadly weapon' charges...Adam decided what to do and I was scared of him"

JMO

Anyone know what the dates were for those alleged letters? When they were allegedly written? TIA

sorry not clear before:

I agree. And surely they'd have the cadaver dogs sniffing all around in a big way through the things they were looking at.

I know they had some dogs sniffing the mulch in a more general way (per a local posting here). But it seems like they would be used more extensively and specifically had they been finding small human remains those days.

Well, there will be pently more to disect tomorrow, got a feeling. nite all.

Justice for our lil gal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member