GUILTY Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beth Holloway describes van der Sloot extortion attempt for Dutch TV

"Beth Holloway outlines for a Dutch TV show how the prime suspect in the disappearance of her daughter Natalee tried to extort money from the grieving family.

The interviews by Dutch crime reporter Peter de Vries air tonight in the Netherlands. The video has also been sold to the CBS syndicated show The Insider which has promoted the video for Monday. You can watch The Insider weekdays on CBS42 at 1:05 a.m."

Full article

That's what I said thought too but I didn't realize the first appeal took 3 months. I knew the 4th Judge had to start at the beginning of it but like you say what a waste of time.

So if this Judge agrees with the defense, it'll go to the 5th Judge and that'll be 9 months for an appeal of a motion. Unreal.

Good!! And all the while Joran will remain behind bars.....waiting. :behindbar

MOO

He seems to smile when he is lying.

a smirk... not a smile because a smile requires some element of enjoyment ... his is a snide unpleasant empty smirk .... he knows he's screwed. At this point his smirk is only for his own benefit. Nobody else
is laughing, are they?

Here is the video of Peter's show with Beth.

http://www.peterrdevries.nl/programma-gemist/

I watched this program...picking out the parts in English. And was surprised at several things:

- Joran threw his father under the bus by saying his father had buried the body. Whether or not it's true, Joran certainly is showing no empathy for his deceased father. I'm sure he wouldn't have said this if his Dad were alive!

- Biggest shock...Joran had contacted Beth thru her attorney from Peru on May 24, asking her to buy him a plane ticket back to Aruba. Wow, if she had, Stephanie would still be alive.

- I believe he had arrived in Peru on May 14...so in 10 days in Peru he had already blown thru the $25,000 from the extortion of Beth on May 10!

- In one of his emails to Beth's attorney, Joran had stated that after he received the funds he would leave Aruba, so he was not there when Beth announced that the body had been found. So...why wasn't the FBI watching him to ensure that he didn't leave the country??!!??

- Off-topic: I pity that poor guy who played Joran in the reenactment scenes...he looked almost like him...he'll have to go thru life bearing that cross!

MOO

I watched this program...picking out the parts in English. And was surprised at several things:

- Joran threw his father under the bus by saying his father had buried the body. Whether or not it's true, Joran certainly is showing no empathy for his deceased father. I'm sure he wouldn't have said this if his Dad were alive!

- Biggest shock...Joran had contacted Beth thru her attorney from Peru on May 24, asking her to buy him a plane ticket back to Aruba. Wow, if she had, Stephanie would still be alive.

- I believe he had arrived in Peru on May 14...so in 10 days in Peru he had already blown thru the $25,000 from the extortion of Beth on May 10!

- In one of his emails to Beth's attorney, Joran had stated that after he received the funds he would leave Aruba, so he was not there when Beth announced that the body had been found. So...why wasn't the FBI watching him to ensure that he didn't leave the country??!!??

- Off-topic: I pity that poor guy who played Joran in the reenactment scenes...he looked almost like him...he'll have to go thru life bearing that cross!

MOO

I'm not at all surprised that JVS threw his father under the bus. He attempted to implicate Paulus for selling her into slavery (which may or may not be true) in an interview with Greta VanSusteren in November of 2008 - when Paulus was still very much alive.

Also off topic... that was quite the elaborate intro for Peter DeVries program.

Unbelievable! Boy, this guy has really got b*lls!!

"Given that caseload [charged with murder, indicted for extortion, investigated for sex trade], it seems pretty mundane to dabble in copyright law. But the Dutch newspaper de Telegraaf reports that van der Sloot's family lawyer, Bert de Rooij, is looking at suing Dutch crime journalist Peter R. de Vries for violating van der Sloot's right to protect his image."

PROTECT HIS IMAGE!!!!!!:banghead: Waaayyyy too late for that!!!

http://www.cbs42.com/content/localn...invasion/lVoOGczyEU-lUCTre-UJDg.cspx?rss=1659

I said I was in for the long haul - this is how in part I prepare for it.
Paper work has been known to take years to travel from 3rd Street
in Lima to 5th Street in Lima. A Peruvian physicist is still testing
Newton's theories. Time can travel backwards in Peru.
All the signs are positive for a long stay in Peru. I hope Joran will
enjoy the view. Stephany is still fresh in our minds ... and will be
35 years from today. Im serious about this! :furious:

I just wished everyone would stop interviewing him. He loves the publicity

Unbelievable! Boy, this guy has really got b*lls!!

"Given that caseload [charged with murder, indicted for extortion, investigated for sex trade], it seems pretty mundane to dabble in copyright law. But the Dutch newspaper de Telegraaf reports that van der Sloot's family lawyer, Bert de Rooij, is looking at suing Dutch crime journalist Peter R. de Vries for violating van der Sloot's right to protect his image."

PROTECT HIS IMAGE!!!!!!:banghead: Waaayyyy too late for that!!!

http://www.cbs42.com/content/localn...invasion/lVoOGczyEU-lUCTre-UJDg.cspx?rss=1659

And... yet another way he (and/or his family) find a way to cash in off two beautiful young dead women. It's proven to be very lucrative for them so far. Simply disgusting!

I'm not at all surprised that JVS threw his father under the bus. He attempted to implicate Paulus for selling her into slavery (which may or may not be true) in an interview with Greta VanSusteren in November of 2008 - when Paulus was still very much alive.

Also off topic... that was quite the elaborate intro for Peter DeVries program.

I am frankly amazed he has implicated his father. Whether true or not
consider the tactical value .... spreads the blame out to take heat off
himself. Was Anita aware he was going to do this? And, if his father
was the culpret then why not give details sufficient to hep find the remains? Why not PROVE HIS CONTENTIONS?

Has this kid ever consider he may have a few years left and memories
(testimonial) yet to leave ... which is totally his to do and no one else,
having nothing to do with his family, friends ..... its his dime!

This article contains a video clip of Natalee's mother confronting Joran inside Castro Castro. (The entire video will be shown on Dutch TV Sunday night.)

http://www.cbs42.com/content/localn...er-Sloot/mqhaDQqpEkizuKgvqXkwAA.cspx?rss=1659

The Daily News link below contains the text of the confrontation video and states:

"It was first reported on in September that Mrs Holloway had snuck into the prison to confront Van der Sloot - but now footage and what was said has been revealed for the first time.

Prior to the meeting, De Vries had fitted Mrs Holloway with a hidden microphone to capture every word of her conversation. Four more covert cameras were set up in the prison ward's office.

Van der Sloot, 23, was completely unaware he was being recorded and monitored in a nearby room and had no idea Mrs Holloway was visiting. Prison officials had complied with the covert operation."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...comes-face-face-Joran-Van-der-Sloot-jail.html

This seems to contradict all the previous reporting that Beth had to 'sneak' into the prison and the conversation was ended when prison officials determined that she was not supposed to be there. Why would the prison allow this to happen? Payola on a large scale, I imagine!!

MOO

If anyone hasn't seen it, here are videos from last weeks show, it is in four parts on youtube.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZeKZl6T6Kc&feature=related[/ame]

"Joran van der Sloot has its first victim in jail demanded. The director of the Miguel Castro Castro prison in Peru is laid off.

Director Eddie Samame was relieved of his command because of his cooperation in a confrontation between the mother of Natalee Holloway disappeared in 2005, Beth Twitty, and Joran. The director waits a disciplinary measure.

In the room of the prison it was an arranged meeting, which was recorded with a team of secret cameras by Peter R. de Vries. ....

The lawyer of Joran van der Sloot, Mr. Maximo Altez, says that his client by the Director was forced to speak with Twitty. "If he would not cooperate he would be placed in isolation."

He announced a law to institute proceedings against Twitty and De Vries because of "bribing government officials." According to him, access to the prison to "wrongful means" have taken place."

http://translate.google.com/transla...vangenisdirecteur_de_kop__.html?sn=binnenland

Who would have ever thought that it would be Joran bringing suit AGAINST Castro Castro for bribing government officials!!??!!

They are showing clips of the video with Beth and Joran on GMA right now.

"Joran van der Sloot has its first victim in jail demanded. The director of the Miguel Castro Castro prison in Peru is laid off.

Director Eddie Samame was relieved of his command because of his cooperation in a confrontation between the mother of Natalee Holloway disappeared in 2005, Beth Twitty, and Joran. The director waits a disciplinary measure.

In the room of the prison it was an arranged meeting, which was recorded with a team of secret cameras by Peter R. de Vries. ....

The lawyer of Joran van der Sloot, Mr. Maximo Altez, says that his client by the Director was forced to speak with Twitty. "If he would not cooperate he would be placed in isolation."

He announced a law to institute proceedings against Twitty and De Vries because of "bribing government officials." According to him, access to the prison to "wrongful means" have taken place."

http://translate.google.com/transla...vangenisdirecteur_de_kop__.html?sn=binnenland

Who would have ever thought that it would be Joran bringing suit AGAINST Castro Castro for bribing government officials!!??!!

Right?! Yet he has a remarkable way of always landing on his feet and smelling like a rose - twisting everything so he's always the one portrayed as the victim. What's even more remarkable is that he's so successful at it. I've never seen anything quite like it. Scary!

Is the director of the prison same as a warden, I wonder?

Here are several video excerpts from the Peter de Vries show last night:

Beth meeting with Enrique Flores (time mark 4:37, more with Beth at 9:38)
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvIPGNeSzFg[/ame]

Beth meeting with Joran in Castro Castro (Part 1) - audio conversation in hallway
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SxsGEGseIw&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL[/ame]

Beth meeting with Joran in Castro Castro (Part 2) - conversation on video
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sU2p9gltRU&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL[/ame]

(The prison director that appears in the Castro Castro videos is not the same man who was the warden that was seen on videos when Joran first entered Castro Castro.)

When watching Joran speak to Beth, he seemed humble and sincere, and even child-like, smiling about the coke and candy bar....but then the final look he gives her as he turns back, leaving the room is absolutely chilling....the look of the devil !! This is one very sick, scary man...MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarti