GUILTY OH - Two women & child killed, 13yo abducted, Apple Valley, 10 Nov 2010 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ch10 banner now states: Awaiting missing family news conference

I would say to keep refreshing the main page.... reporter just left a post on the facebook page that the would broadcast it when it started

Ugh, I wish they would go ahead and turn the camera on the site, on... that way the media player can go through its loading process before the presser starts.

I found out who owns it (and it's been posted elsewhere as well). Someone posted that he was taken into custody, but it hasn't been confirmed exactly who was taken into custody. It can't be assumed that it was the owner b/c it could be a rental.

It has been reported, though, that neighbors say LE was in the area this morning asking questions about MH, the owner.

This waiting is frustrating! I'm so hoping for some good news!

you beat me to it woof!

OT I like the nickname woof for Wfgodot, because in my mind I keep calling (her?) "wtf." But my mind says the whole thing. Just never went with how much respect I have for Wfgodot or that I'm familiar with the play.

I found myself trying to put off coming in to view the PC, because I just didn't feel up to hearing any bad news it might contain about the other three. But now it hasn't even started, so I guess I'm going to have to toughen up. I'm just sick of bad, horrible news.

Hi, Woof! :blowkiss:

Finding Sarah alive is going to be what breaks this case wide open. She can tell LE what happened - at least what happened from the time she arrived home from school.

I'm hopeful that before today is over there will be news on Tina, Stephanie, and Kody.

OT I like the nickname woof for Wfgodot, because in my mind I keep calling (her?) "wtf." But my mind says the whole thing. Just never went with how much respect I have for Wfgodot or that I'm familiar with the play.

I found myself trying to put off coming in to view the PC, because I just didn't feel up to hearing any bad news it might contain about the other three. But now it hasn't even started, so I guess I'm going to have to toughen up. I'm just sick of bad, horrible news.

I told her him once ((o/t)) that I call her woof go dot! LOL...

I'm a him, there's a play called "Waiting for Godot," and my friends can call me "woof"!

Both the WBNS and Ohio News Network websites has a banner that they're awaiting for the missing family news conference. The anchor on ONN did say that they would carry the presser live on ONN.

Here is the website link to Ohio bews Network:

http://www.onntv.com/live/content/onnnews/index.html

I don't know if WCMH 4 and WSYX 6 in Columbus will be carrying the presser. Columbus stations WCMH 4, WSYX 6, WBNS 10, and WTTE 28 are carrying their normal programming right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlexWorksInTelly