GUILTY OH - Two women & child killed, 13yo abducted, Apple Valley, 10 Nov 2010 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it as MH that was taken into custody! The report states that the coroner has not been called to the scene, and I take that as good news. There's no one deceased in the home.
but where are the other three????

I'm a him, there's a play called "Waiting for Godot," and my friends can call me "woof"!

That's what's so wrong about my mind going to "wtf." I'm an English professor and very familiar with the Beckett play.

From now on, you're woof. Or woofie (like Mozart in Amadeus)

She is in the hospital. Non-life threatening injuries.
They have talked to her, are not releasing what she has said.

Matt Hoffman being charged with kidnapping.

Don't know if he is connected to the family or he connected himself to the family.

No indication where others might be? "Not at this time."

I came in late, but had camera back up. I am just going to record, then upload it to youtube.

"Tomorrow, we hope that the DNA testing might begin."

Mr. Hoffman is NOT being cooperative.

He has a conviction in CO for arson and did do prison time.

"We have no one we're aware of who is deceased"

OT I like the nickname woof for Wfgodot, because in my mind I keep calling (her?) "wtf." But my mind says the whole thing. Just never went with how much respect I have for Wfgodot or that I'm familiar with the play.

I found myself trying to put off coming in to view the PC, because I just didn't feel up to hearing any bad news it might contain about the other three. But now it hasn't even started, so I guess I'm going to have to toughen up. I'm just sick of bad, horrible news.

Hi, Woof! :blowkiss:

LOL.....I've always wondered what that stands for: Wfgodot. In my head I say, "Woof, go dot." Very recognizable! So, we have permission to say, "Woof?" :innocent:

Injuries? "I don't know at first hand what they are."

Another presser, 2 oclock tomorrow. Suspect should expect more charges.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500