GUILTY Australia - Andrew, 45, Rose, 44, & Chantelle Rowe, 16, slain, Kapunda, 8 Nov 2010 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just throwing this one in out of left field because there are some things bugging me...is there any talk around town that one of the family (victims or accused) may have had a drug connection?

I know the person they have is more than likely responsible for a crime, and I am not in any way trying to claim his guilt or innocence, but the strange handling of this case has me curious as to why the suppression order etc

My first guess without hearing anything about the case was that it was a hit after a drug deal gone wrong or some-one who got on the wrong side of bikies. But there doesn't appear to be any evidence of that so far.

The shrine is at the back gate which is on Nottingham Street.
The block goes from Harriet through to Nottingham.
Nottingham runs north-south, so the shrine would be on the western side of the fence.

BTW, I think we are talking about different videos, but at the moment I can't find either of them.

Just sent you a private to direct you in the right direction

As you say, singers, most posts are now hidden or deleted.
I didn't think to save much stuff last Mionday, as I surfed about from one friend to the next, following random links.
I too thought it would be a bikie or drugs murder and didn't take the stuff posted on FB by CR's friends too seriously.
So all I can say really is that it was my general impression about the various relationships, but I don't think I can show you any proof.

Regarding the Shrine

The Shrine on Google Maps
I have included the directions of north and east.

shadow1e.png

My take on the shadows
I drew in where I believe the sun must have been.
I blurred the man's head.

shadow2x.png

Temperature for the possible days
I have found a temperature reading for nearby town 'Nuriootpa' for the possible days which he could have been filmed visiting the shrine. The video was aired on the 15th, but the shrine was created on the 9th.

Due to the time of day, we can assume that the maximum temperature would have been reached at the time (Usually around 1-2pm).

shadow3z.png

------------------------------------------------------

Conclusion

If he visited the shrine on the 9th, 10th, 11th, then there is no conceivable reason as to why he would want to wear a jacket there at those temperatures. Even the friday is a little questionable.

The rest of the days seem perfectly reasonable, as some people feel the cold more than others.

Roll on Wednesday, that's all i can say!....hopefully we'll get some more much needed FACTS then!

Good work Indizio, your quite good at this stuff!

Now can you get us a floor plan of the house :)

Wasnt the shrine removed before the 15th? we can narrow it down if we know when the shrine was removed. i remember it was removed the same day that a door from the house was removed

As you say, singers, most posts are now hidden or deleted.
I didn't think to save much stuff last Mionday, as I surfed about from one friend to the next, following random links.
I too thought it would be a bikie or drugs murder and didn't take the stuff posted on FB by CR's friends too seriously.
So all I can say really is that it was my general impression about the various relationships, but I don't think I can show you any proof.

yeah i think the rumor started here when the lady said that her sil said the accused told him he was in a physical relationship with the victim. I was just wondering if there was proof coming from a source other than the accused. It's interesting to know what he (accused) says but not sure of how truthful we can expect him to be. It would have been nice if we could get this rumor confirmed. It would shed light on the sexual assault charge the Scottish paper mentioned.

Good work Indizio, your quite good at this stuff!

Now can you get us a floor plan of the house :)

Wasnt the shrine removed before the 15th? we can narrow it down if we know when the shrine was removed. i remember it was removed the same day that a door from the house was removed

Were they number 11 or 9?

And all I could find about the houses was this (they were in a unit with similar specs as surrounding houses):

house1b.png

I wonder why they removed a whole door. Bloody fingerprints? I never really thought about the door.

Were they number 11 or 9?

Sorry i dont know.

I wonder why they removed a whole door. Bloody fingerprints? I never really thought about the door.

I was wondering that too. Neighbour heard a 'bang' so i wonder if the accused kicked a hole in the door or something?, not sure what they would be examining it for that reason though. Perhaps they just wanted to take it to the lab for extensive testing of blood stains?

What are the ways they could place him at the house at the time of the murders? (I don't know so help me out)

DNA
bloody finger prints
foot prints that match his shoes
skin under victims fingernails
social networking messages
phone sms
witnesses
victims blood found on his clothes

what else?

also if he was there for an hour afterward this is more time for him to leave evidence behind. he could have snacked out in the kitchen - gone to the loo. I wonder if he was washing fingerprints and handprints off of places. I wonder if he took a souvenir?

Sorry i dont know.

I was wondering that too. Neighbour heard a 'bang' so i wonder if the accused kicked a hole in the door or something?, not sure what they would be examining it for that reason though. Perhaps they just wanted to take it to the lab for extensive testing?

I wonder if any doors were lockable so he may have needed to bash it down? if he did he may have cut his hand or injured himself by doing this leaving his skin or blood behind, shoe prints perhaps?

I don't now what number it is, but if you look on google maps, it is one up from the south end, on the western side. The block goes through to Nottingham.
Google maps does not show the number.

I wasnt thinking he bashed a door down to get in, i was just considering that perhaps after the last murder he may have been in such a rage and just smashed a hole in the door or something. When ive been angry (rarely) i might just punch something. Im just throwing ideas out there, i would say they removed it to just check out blood stains on the door in more detail or what ever.

[quote]"[A woman] said three times 'Help! Help!' [She sounded] desperate to get away from someone," the man said.
"I heard a loud bang and then after that — about 5 or 6 seconds after — I heard a bloke yelling and screaming."
[/quote]

Is Google earth any help? Best i could find was the street :)

i thought it may have been number 12 or 16 from something i read on FB

They were number 9 have pic don't know how to post it here

Google earth photos are old and there are no houses on those blocks when those satellite images were taken.

Google streets is obviously a couple of years old too as they look very newly built with no gardens yet.

I found that I kept a copy of his post on FB (the man who lived diag behind, heard scerams and had his washing machine investigated)

Here it is:

done the most stupid thing last night, that i told myself i would never ever do no matter what, i wish i could take back every last bit because i never meant to do it, im am sooo very sorry for what i have done and caused n it makes me sick even to think of what i did.

Easy to see why the police found it suspicious.

If not ok to post that. let me know.

Wow, that's a piece of the puzzle that was missing.Thanks for that info.Yes does certainly sound suspicious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zhoule