GUILTY Australia - Andrew, 45, Rose, 44, & Chantelle Rowe, 16, slain, Kapunda, 8 Nov 2010 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing is I have seen this lad in question around, he would be blown over with a medium gust of wind, so if their was a struggle I doubt the lad would be able to over power them, so for me that doesn't make sense one little bit

does anything think the accused could have got cuts on his arms from just being no good at knife handling...i mean its not like he's a butcher or surgeon or anything. to stab someone repeatedly with the possibility of hitting bone etc etc, i wouldn't think its very easy to keep a hold of a knife in this situation. he may have cut himself inadvertantly with rebounds from his weilding actions. sorry if this is gruesome, just giving an opinion.

Sorry was having dinner lol.

First of some insight to Kapunda so this will make sense.

Majority of the residence there are low income earners who moved there due to VERY cheap houses and land. They came from very rough areas of Adelaide such as Elizabeth and Smithfield etc.

So in a whole for Kapunda they were a normal family. Maybe not what most would call "normal" but for that town they were normal. In fact considering some of the other kids there my opinion is he was a good lad. He didn't get into the kinds of trouble that other kids did in his generation

Yeah I also have friends in kapunda and relatives nearby. I have also heard the rumors that the townsfolk are saying - that he was a good lad, and also his family life was not what most people would consider good or normal. (violent and emotionally abusive). I wonder if he had a lot of anger and bottled it all up.

Speaking of Rumors, we know that the victim had a new boyfriend - her facebook status showed this, but I don't think it has not been officially stated that she was having a physical relationship with the accused. Or has it? Is there a link?

I can only recall 2 ppl saying this, the lady whose sil was his friend (and he was only going by what the accused said) and nobody11 has also stated this.

To me it seems more likely that he wished he was in a relationship with the victim and may have fantasied about it. He may have told his friends and family he was - when in fact it was just a friendship. I wonder if there are any witnesses to the relationship and I guess that is why the police look through computers and phone messages as these may prove this one way or the other.

Yes, the lady with the SIL who drove him to the police station said CR had a sexual relationship with the 2 males.

I deduced the same thing from reading the FB messages. Some made obvious references to sex.

Well they may have seen them (cuts) but not decided to jump on him too soon and make a hasty arrest or take him in for serious questioning just on the fact he had some cuts, but just note him down as a person of interest and wait until they had gathered enough extra evidence like DNA besides just cuts on the arms. In their mind they may have thought they had the guy a lot eariler but just wanted to make sure they could get a stonger case against him. As many of said, they dont just arrest/charge someone for a crime like this unless they are 110% sure they are right.

True, does anyone know of he was questioned before the night of the arrest?

If you follow this link http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2010/11/15/3066894.htm you will notice that the markers outside the house are spaced very close together and are marking blood droplets leading away from the house also it states that DNA was obtained from inside the house and at the end of the video you can see on a hot day someone of interest placing flowers at the shrine wearing a jacket covering his arms

True, does anyone know of he was questioned before the night of the arrest?

yes apparently the reason he was taken to the police station on the night of his arrest was to sign a previous statement. he had also had his car siezed prior to his arrest and his house searched. this only comes from the lady who's son in law worked with him and drove him to the police station.

DOES ANYONE KNOW ABOUT THE WHITE TRUCK....i think i heard that this really helped the police with their decision to arrest the accused. who owns this car?????

The lady who posted seemed pretty genuine.

Unfortunately I don't think she has been back on, but whilst she did seem genuine, her claims also left many questions.

I also wonder about the fact he was ribbed at work, not about the long sleeves, but about the possibility of being locked up for the murders. Would you really joke about that with someone who's just lost a very close friend?

Also, the SIL AND daughter both apparently saw them, so this must have been before he drove him in...you would think the SIL might put 2 and 2 together at this point, especially when they had also ribbed him about the long sleeves...

The thing is I have seen this lad in question around, he would be blown over with a medium gust of wind, so if their was a struggle I doubt the lad would be able to over power them, so for me that doesn't make sense one little bit

Really? i thought he was sporty, did he play basketball or just watch it? I wonder if he played football, because that was also mentioned on his social network page. Do any of your kids play sports?

Yeah I also have friends in kapunda and relatives nearby. I have also heard the rumors that the townsfolk are saying - that he was a good lad, and also his family life was not what most people would consider good or normal. (violent and emotionally abusive). I wonder if he had a lot of anger and bottled it all up.

Majority of the kids there are in the same situation sadly, everybody digests things in many different ways, there is a gang there whom come from bad backgrounds, I guess that's how they get their frustration out

There was a photo of the accused posted on here of him at the makeshift shrine. He was wearing a long sleeve jumper/jacket and shorts (Britches for Mrs G ) lol

I believe that was a mis-identifiacation.

That person who was on his own at the shrine, with the hooded jacket on and red underpants (you could see them when he bent down lol) was the brother.

He visited very early in the morning, as you can see from the shadows, and it was cold at that time.

Seriously if they had this lad in sights from the get go, my common sense would be that they make him take his top off and check out his arms and hands for wounds? So either they didn't do that or he had nothing that was to any relevance to them, and just common work injuries related to his job type. But I don't know it just doesn't sit right

Perhaps they did the night he was arrested and why he's where he is now, or perhaps they were suspicious of that earlier but needed something more solid? Surely some cuts on their own is circumstantial?

You said he was much better behaved then a lot of the other locals, so why would they single him out for no reason? Something had to have led them to him, hopefully we will find out on Wednesday.

If they don't have something solid, then shame on them but surely they do.

Really? i thought he was sporty, did he play basketball or just watch it? I wonder if he played football, because that was also mentioned on his social network page. Do any of your kids play sports?

Yes they do and I stand by what I said, I am not defending him so please don't get me wrong, I truly don't know if he is guilty or not. I will make up my mind when we have more facts released to us. I am just saying with what I know if just doesn't sit right for me.

Yes, the lady with the SIL who drove him to the police station said CR had a sexual relationship with the 2 males.

I deduced the same thing from reading the FB messages. Some made obvious references to sex.

o_O really? what did the messages say? because the lady only heard via her son via the accused. So I thought it may be his fantasy.

If they don't have something solid, then shame on them but surely they do.[/QUOTE]

I 100% hope they do, so everyone can sleep better

Yes they do and I stand by what I said, I am not defending him so please don't get me wrong, I truly don't know if he is guilty or not. I will make up my mind when we have more facts released to us. I am just saying with what I know if just doesn't sit right for me.

so he wasn't very good at basketball? I feel so sorry for the guy, it seemed to be something he really loved. I know you are not defending him, its just great to have some-one who is in Kapunda to answer some of these questions, because we just assumed he was a sporty active type. (or at least he thought he was)

I believe that was a mis-identifiacation.

That person who was on his own at the shrine, with the hooded jacket on and red underpants (you could see them when he bent down lol) was the brother.

He visited very early in the morning, as you can see from the shadows, and it was cold at that time.

Ah ok thanks for clearing that up.

And shadows??.....you really are a sleuth!...lol
I would not have noticed that.

so he wasn't very good at basketball? I feel so sorry for the guy, it seemed to be something he really loved. I know you are not defending him, its just great to have some-one who is in Kapunda to answer some of these questions, because we just assumed he was a sporty active type. (or at least he thought he was)

I wouldn't say he was bad at it, just not much strength. Used to see him play when going to check my kids games out

I just have to say, I appreciate all the hard work that everyone is putting into this, and I know it's called 'websleuths' for a reason. But I really think we should stop giving theories into sex etc. You are going by a website that seems to me is Scottish news articles typed second hand. Has anyone seen the original article? But nonetheless, I think if Chantelle was there watching over, she'd would've felt touched seeing all you care so much, but when you start talking about sex and how she probably had consensual sex etc, could you imagine how much that would hurt? To see people implying that you had sexual relations with your killer? To me that's going beyond websleuthing, and is very very offensive to her memory. But I am new to this so forgive me if I am overreacting. I just feel very sad about this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marie93