GUILTY Australia - Andrew, 45, Rose, 44, & Chantelle Rowe, 16, slain, Kapunda, 8 Nov 2010 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol that info is on bebo, there are more than one red t-shirt? really how do you know it was a swans one? A guess? what you have previously read in the thread? or you know?

i live in kapunda, he wears either the swans red shirt or the scottish soccer shirt lol

^ exclusively? We were only joking about him only having one t-shirt.....seems he only actually had two!

he is obsessive compulsive - the basketball shoes are his obssession and the song i am coming is his theme song - he is good at blending in - he is intelligent - he spells mechanic as machanic in regards to working on mack trucks - he is very adaptable and good at acting and saying what other like to hear

he is obsessive compulsive - the basketball shoes are his obssession and the song i am coming is his theme song - he is good at blending in - he is intelligent - he spells mechanic as machanic in regards to working on mack trucks - he is very adaptable and good at acting and saying what other like to hear

lol you just described 90% of kids, majority of kids are like that because they have to be. Life is very different now than when I was a kid. There are lots of broken homes, mixed families etc, kids have to learn to adapt quick and are handed things to deal with that are out of their control

Oh dear...so everyone knew he had OCD .. was this a formal diagnosis or just one of those 'you could tell' kind of a thing? The 'I am coming' theme song was interesting I agree. And so you think he had chameleon qualities too..did he 'put on' different personalities for different people?

from the way he acted afterwards, i personally think he planned this and knew exactly how he was going to do it. the actual night it happened may have not been planned, perhaps he thought perfect opportunity and enough had happened to make him snap then, but he definitely had thought about it.

just my opinion.

Just a thought, if you were interviewing the defendant, even had suspicions about him. You see the cuts on his hands (which could be work related) would you ask him to take his shirt off to investigate further for other injuries? If he did have slashes on his arms that were so bad he needed medical attention obviously they would be noticed at that point?

Perhaps they did see those cuts earlier....but decided to play along with his explanation while waiting for the DNA and keep him under 'observation'.

Perhaps they did see those cuts earlier....but decided to play along with his explanation while waiting for the DNA and keep him under 'observation'.

So if it is true and he did have them slashes on him, the police just let him back into the community after such a brutal crime to possibly snap again? If this is true and he had the slashes on his arms and the police did let him back in the community after seeing them, then that is chilling. It does not make sense to me...

i just finished reading an autobiographical book on blood spatter called "Blood Secrets". It was very interesting.

THIS IS JUST A SCENARIO. PLEASE DO NOT REPEAT ANY OF IT AS FACT

The police most likely have their suspect, but for the sake of conversation, let's assume that they only have semen as a match for the DNA; and a witness seeing him at the crime scene (being dropped off in the white ute).

What if the accused initially put suspicion on himself by denying he had been there that night...let's just say because he wanted to protect the daughters reputation, and also his friendship with the best friend. Maybe he did not provide his alibi and admit to being there until they had his DNA match. The police could still hold him for the other charge no matter what...and of all defences to put forth at the hearing, why choose an alibi? It can be dis-proven if you weren't 'there'...why not insanity or self-defence...he still feels he is in a position to deny he did it.

It has been said here the police would make sure they had the right person...and you would hope so (but let's not forget, there was an attempt at protecting his identity due to the doubt an alibi may create). But if he had initially denied being there it wouldn't look good (as his mother said), and once he had been in for questioning again, I would think he would be in danger if released before the arrest of another suspect. Maybe grief and fear kept him quiet initially during questioning.

A couple of things have never sat right with me...firstly, the neighbour who didn't report the screams. Three people were being stabbed to death and fighting for their lives, surely this would sound a tad worse than just a domestic. The houses are so close together it fascinates me how all of this was done so quietly. I would think there should have been a hell of a lot of noise going on, especially if the suspect acted alone.

We know they all fought, and they were all found in different areas of the house. But how could he fight each one off, stab them, and keep them quiet all at the same time? So many things could have gone wrong, and if he did plan this, he certainly seemed prepared to take a lot of risks.

This same name neighbour then puts a rather strange post on his FB expressing regret and saying he wishes he could take back every last bit, and that he never meant to do it. Where as you would think he would be expressing regret for the things he didn't do. (please note we don't have real confirmation on this post as it has since been removed).

(respectfully snipped)

These are just some of the things that bug me about the case. THEY ARE MY THOUGHTS ONLY AND ARE NOT TO BE TREATED IN ANY WAY AS FACTUAL. They are merely food for thought to put it out there that this case is in no way decided based on the information provided to the public (the police may very well see it differently); and it cannot be resolved here without more answers. Hopefully tomorrow will bring more answers, because until we have them, I cannot see how our sleuthing can move forward without becoming pure speculation...

lol you just described 90% of kids, majority of kids are like that because they have to be. Life is very different now than when I was a kid. There are lots of broken homes, mixed families etc, kids have to learn to adapt quick and are handed things to deal with that are out of their control

I agree, there is nothing OCD in having favorite clothes and a favorite song. Most teens do. It's an identity defining thing.

with what we know as 'facts' does anyone think he isnt guilty??

In reference to cuts on the hands I found this quote from a news article:

http://www.crimecasefiles.com/forum/australian-crime-news/22843-three-bodies-found-at-kapunda-2.html (fourth article down in the thread)

police had said they wanted to speak with a man who bought bandages at a Nuriootpa chemist on Wednesday.

Police ruled out the man as a suspect, however, when the pharmacist told them he knew the man, who had cut his hand in a work accident.

Perhaps the person was actually the accused? Although it says that he had been ruled out as a suspect it is possible that they said that to mislead the accused into thinking he was safe?

These are just some of the things that bug me about the case. THEY ARE MY THOUGHTS ONLY AND ARE NOT TO BE TREATED IN ANY WAY AS FACTUAL. They are merely food for thought to put it out there that this case is in no way decided based on the information provided to the public (the police may very well see it differently); and it cannot be resolved here without more answers. Hopefully tomorrow will bring more answers, because until we have them, I cannot see how our sleuthing can move forward without becoming pure speculation...

I am glad I am not the only one who can see many holes in this case, so much just does not add up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Golden123