TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, Mona is being shown as living in two places - Cookville and Houston as near as I can see - this would be Mona Y. Nelson and not the other MN with a different middle name.

Let me clarify...not directed at you elepher, but I am usually very careful before posting anything like this and since we have a lot of new members and viewers, i wanted to include my "disclaimer"...
:innocent:

Before I EVER posted the link to Mona's boxing info...

I verified the DOB with the DOB on Harris County website

Verified the DOB and name spelling on Harris County site with a paid search - (and i didn't do criminal background...figured that will all come out later, so why pay now--yes, i'm cheap):innocent:

Then i went a step further and visually verified a pic of the "Boxer Mona" with the pic on the local news website posted upthread...

And...I didn't post the boxing picture because it's obviously 2 people in the ring and there is no way i would bring anyone into this tragic...mess.

Again...not directed at anyone just using your post to jump off of...

oh and, i didn't include the myspace stuff, because i know those DOBs can be / often are fabricated...like mine! LOL

My heart is aching over the confirmation of what I knew was true.
I am praying for the loved ones and friends of this precious little man. :praying:

What a despicable vile crime against an innocent child this is.
This one cuts deep my fellow posters. Very deep.

:rose:

jmho

If my posts #455 and the continuation #477, is against TOS, I will delete asap. TIA. Info came from a paid site.

Renee and family, I'm so sorry it turned out this way. My heart aches for you. It shouldn't be this way.

Patty, I think what Nursebeeme was trying to say is that it's again TOS to post info that had to be paid for. We're allowed to post anything that's public record/free, but not stuff that has to be paid for.

I could be wrong - there are mods on here so maybe they can chime in. But IIRC, that's the deal. It has come up before, on other threads.

On sites that have a pdf file or in this case a place to view all records, the site will not allow you to copy and paste. The only way to get the records from a paid site is to do a screen shot.

Before I retired as a WS Mod, I know in the past, members have paid for records in order to get all the records on the criminal.

Criminal records are public records, and paying for the records is a short way of not having to search all the states for offenses. IMO

But then, things could have changed.

She has officially been charged...capital murder....how unbelievably sad..she must have confessed!

I don't think they needed a confession when they have at least her vehicle on video at the site they found the body. It is possible they actually have video of the body being put there.

Why no Press Conference?

I agree reporting on this has been ridiculously confusing (at best) and all over the map.., but with no presser or PIO giving out statements everyone's basically on their own tracking down info or sources or neighbors.

Is this typical in Houston?

I respectfully disagree because it would be impossible for them to enter this child anywhere if they didn't have the full story about what had transpired. When a parent lies or deliberately withholds information from LE, how can they get an accurate picture in place enough to be able to put that child in NCIC? For all they knew, he was a runaway. If a lawsuit is filed, I don't believe there will be a judge in the state of Texas or anywhere else for that matter that would rule that the Houston Police Department or Harris County Sheriff's Department were anything less than stellar in their handling of this case considering all the circumstances they were provided from the very beginning of this case by the victim's family. It is up to the victim's family to provide truthful information in order for LE to assist them and try to locate that child. Had Jonathan's mother provided truthful information or provided them with all relevant information as to the activities that took place that day, including the truth about him staying with a babysitter, Jonathan could have been entered into the system a long time before he was. I call BS on that.

~JMO~

Runaways get listed in NCIC. NCMEC has lots of them, and an official missing persons report must exist prior to a child being entered into NCMEC.

I for one am not convinced PPD was incapable of sorting out the babysitter details while mom was at work when this occured - so she being at work, technically wouldn't know if he was with a sitter or not.

We'll have to agree to disagree because I for one don't think the initial job done by HPD is better than the reporting by the media on this case.

jmo

Much love to you and your family, Renee. I am so incredibly sorry for what has happened to that sweet, innocent boy.

And then we have this one:

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/chronicle/7356276.html

The Harris County Institute of Forensic Sciences has yet to identify the badly burned body as Jonathan’s, who disappeared before 2 p.m. on Christmas Eve, but the police investigators say they’re convinced the body is his.

Posted at 7:48 PM CST

the click2houston link is timestamped: UPDATED: 8:31 pm CST December 29, 2010

..click2houston is also saying mona was a friend of the mom's.

..so, we still have that glaring discrepancy as well.

Nelson was arrested in the neighborhood where Jonathan was last seen, police said. She is a family acquaintance or a friend of Jonathan's mother, Angela Davis, sources said.

If my posts #455 and the continuation #477, is against TOS, I will delete asap. TIA. Info came from a paid site.

I thought it was OK as long as you don't post a link to the paid site???

Mona's hands as a boxer would be considered lethal weapons. If she hit the child and he died, it would be considered murder, I feel.

Since mother just got the child back, she would not be willing to say that she left him alone, as she would feel that would reflect badly upon her. I hope that she wanted and loved her child at the end and that he felt the love.

I don't think the info being paid for is the problem, but that one can't link to the source if it is a pay site that requires a login.

On sites that have a pdf file or in this case a place to view all records, the site will not allow you to copy and paste. The only way to get the records from a paid site is to do a screen shot.

Before I retired as a WS Mod, I know in the past, members have paid for records in order to get all the records on the criminal.

Criminal records are public records, and paying for the records is a short way of not having to search all the states for offenses. IMO

But then, things could have changed.

I'm going to refrain from saying it shouldn't be done and is against TOS, since I am not a mod - and there are mods on here who obviously are seeing the paid-for info being posted. But before walking away from this discussion, I will say that I have paid for info in other cases. And I have been told by a mod that we cannot share info that was paid for. Now... if I could only find the message that all this info was posted in - LOL!

Renee...my prayers are with you and your family...especially those beautiful kiddos you shared with us through pics.

I don't know what else to say...I'm so sorry and that just isn't enough.

Lovingmom...I also want to extend my prayers to you, your son and all of Jonathan's friends and family.

My heart is heavy..I can't begin to imagine how you and your families must feel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500