TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sure in the coming days we will find out more than we wanted to know. The connections between all of the players. The reason Jonathan had not/was not living with his mother for 12 years...and then in a few short weeks is dead. :( Dead. My heart goes out to the family. Period. So very sad and tragic. This unfortunately will not end the sniping and the blaming and the second guessing. It just won't. No matter how I look at it, I see a kid who is being raised well by the family as a whole, for almost all of his entire life, and within a month goes back to his biological mother and is dead. I am sorry, but I don't think that this is insignificant at all. :( And it gives me no joy. I am not saying the mother is a suspect. I am saying the mother is suspect. Big difference. But it makes no difference in the outcome of this case. He should never have gone home. :(

This is just all of my opinion. And I am sorry if it stings. But like I said, in the coming days or weeks, I am sure, we will know why that child was not with his mother for 12 years. It doesn't take 12 years to get on your feet. Either you are on your feet or you are not. Either you are shady or hanging with people who are shady. None of us can predict the way the things will pan out, but we can look at certain things and go, "Wow...not surprised at all that that happened." The ultimate suspect/motives may be a surprise, but ultimately, from the moment I first read about this case, my first thought was, either the mom is shady or she hangs with people who are. Either drugs are involved (my gut screams this) or something even more sinister. But at the end of the day, LE is wrapping up this case in warp speed and all I can say is, "Thank the Good Lord it was caught on video!" because these people seem like the type to lie to and avoid LE all the day long. :( The world has done me wrong types vs. the step up and take control of our lives types. JMO.

Fact: The police did not issue an Amber Alert for three days.
Fact: Mother, Angela Davis, has told conflicting accounts of the day in question. First it was Jonathan went to go get something at the babysitter's house. Then it was she received a mysterious phone call from a raspy voiced woman at her workplace.

respectfully snipped and BBM. Do you have a link that the mysterious phone call at her workplace was fabricated?

Has anyone seen a picture of SE (the roommate)? If so, can you post a link here? I have looked and cannot find one. Of course, I am going to bed now so won't see it til tomorrow. So you guys have all night to find one. ;)

First few pages of this thread there is a videocast where they interviewed both mom and roommate. I am not sure that is kept on live for streaming, but she was on that video.

Here is what I think. Mona was friends with the roommate according to MSM. Jonathan was home alone. Mona went to the apartment for who knows what reason and perhaps didn't know Jonathan was there. Jonathan calls his moms work and is scared saying it is an emergency. Mona catches him on the phone and takes the phone away. Since Jonathan can identify her she does harm to him. :(. Just my opinion on what possibly happened.

And I think Mona hit him with the phone. Now that I know she is a boxer, she may have hit him harder than she anticipated and decided to go to the next step to cover up the abuse. I said this theory earlier and so far nothing has come out for me to change it.

respectfully snipped and BBM. Do you have a link that the mysterious phone call at her workplace was fabricated?

Ya didn't ask me, but here's my :twocents:

WHO KNOWS at this point????:banghead:

I got it here (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5944798&postcount=298), but I see I misread -- the November date is the date filed, not her birth date. Oops. I corrected my previous post.

That leaves no evidence either way as to whether they're the same person. Might be, might not be.

Thank you. That criminal record has the exact same DOB as the Mona on the boxing website. Her myspace lists her as a pisces which would be right for that DOB. I think it's all her.

Here is what I think. Mona was friends with the roommate according to MSM. Jonathan was home alone. Mona went to the apartment for who knows what reason and perhaps didn't know Jonathan was there. Jonathan calls his moms work and is scared saying it is an emergency. Mona catches him on the phone and takes the phone away. Since Jonathan can identify her she does harm to him. :(. Just my opinion on what possibly happened.

Perhaps she was wanting to steal the game system Christmas present?

I just don't understand why...why kill him. A person that big would scare the beejeezus out of me, right into silence. I figure that she could have easily scared JF into silence without killing him, just on the threat of doing so.

I apologize if this has already been posted, but KPRC Channel 2 in Houston is now reporting that the Medical Examiner has now confirmed that the burned body found Tuesday belongs to Jonathan Foster. :(

Yeah I wouldn't be surprised if it were just a robbery gone bad. My sister's best friend was killed in a robbery and burned 20 years ago. Just like this the perp got caught quickly and the whole thing was just so senseless, so many lives impacted by a stupid petty theft attempt.

I am sleuthing something and really need the name of the Rolland (?) something place of business that is near the burned body recovery site, could someone please HELP???

I can't find it anywhere, thank-you!!!

Alloy

I apologize if this has already been posted, but KPRC Channel 2 in Houston is now reporting that the Medical Examiner has now confirmed that the burned body found Tuesday belongs to Jonathan Foster. :(

Renee,

I am so very sorry for your family's loss. There truly are no words.

Hugs

And I think Mona hit him with the phone. Now that I know she is a boxer, she may have hit him harder than she anticipated and decided to go to the next step to cover up the abuse. I said this theory earlier and so far nothing has come out for me to change it.
I think it is possible that he interrupted a burglary.

Why doesn't LE hold a presser at this point? If the ME confirmed and Mona has been charged, why not hold a presser?

Mona Yvette Nelson, 44, of Houston, Texas, used to live in Cookville, Texas.

Mona Nelson, the boxer, usesd to live in Cookville, Texas.

AND

The article is wiped.

Have to look at the cache.

BOXING OLYMPIC MEDALIST REMAINS UNBEATEN.

A snip:
-- In the only woman's fight on the card, Mona Nelson, 180, Cookville, Texas, scored a unanimous decision over Syracuse's Amy Burton, 170, in a six-round light heavyweight bout. It was the first professional fight for both boxers.

http://www.peoplefinders.com/search...=name&fn=Mona&ln=Nelson&city=Houston&state=TX&

First few pages of this thread there is a videocast where they interviewed both mom and roommate. I am not sure that is kept on live for streaming, but she was on that video.

Am snagging most all right now due to rapid changes - this is the snag from that video of the roommate - I just titled it as babysitter in a hurry.

Attachments

• Babysitter.jpg
    Babysitter.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 165
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics