TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
we have YET to see all the connections in the adult drama that led up to the killing of this child. But one fact is certain.. this was the workings of someone who cared more about himself/herself (or the collective) than to chose an alternative plan.

We are dealing with immature or medicated adults who thought a way out was this way. I would, personally look that way.. there has to be a connection. Good luck night shift.... I give you all kisses on the forehead. You are wonderful people doing astounding things.

You can do a criminal background search for the state of Texas on the TX DPS website but it costs money. I've never been able to find it for free. Maybe someone else knows a secret.

Well, if anyone paid to view the records, perhaps they would be kind enough to post the records.

so many unanswered questions. im still curious the connection between her and the stepfather...why did JF have to be the victim?? just doesn't make sense at all :(

In my opinion, Mona and the SF never, ever had an intimate relationship.

I also do not see any why a drug deal between the SF and Mona would take place in babysitter's/Angela's home when NEITHER the babysitter or Angela were even home. If there was a drug deal with SF, why not do the drug deal with SF in SF's home (that was in the same complex).

What possible reason would Mona have had to tell Angela's coworker there was an emergency at Angela's house to force Angela to come to the phone over a drug deal between her (Mona) and the SF?

another note before I head off... PattyG... a lot of times if you pay for records you cannot copy and paste. fwiw.

((and thanks to those posters willing to pay to see records that I know you are not able to share))

eta: I have been in this boat before: paying for records but not being able to copy and paste them to share... it is frustrating as you just want to share the info you have found imhooo

There's a myspace page for a woman of similar appearance who is apparently a lesbian. The birth dates do not match. The arrested woman's birthday in November while the myspace woman says she's a pisces, which is February/March. So it's more speculation.

Can you post a link of where her birthday is listed as November please?

another note before I head off... PattyG... a lot of times if you pay for records you cannot copy and paste. fwiw.

((and thanks to those posters willing to pay to see records that I know you are not able to share))

Screen shot is my best friend, or snipping tool! :)

Question..
Has LE said who the last person to see Jonathan was?
Was is his SF?

I've seen reports but can't remember who said what, since there have been so many Whobie Whabies in this case..

Sooooooo, is LE waiting for confirmation on the body before holding a presser? Is that what one can assume?

Sort of need an emotional break from this case.

Here is what I think. Mona was friends with the roommate according to MSM. Jonathan was home alone. Mona went to the apartment for who knows what reason and perhaps didn't know Jonathan was there. Jonathan calls his moms work and is scared saying it is an emergency. Mona catches him on the phone and takes the phone away. Since Jonathan can identify her she does harm to him. :(. Just my opinion on what possibly happened.

Can you post a link of where her birthday is listed as November please?

I got it here ([ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5944798&postcount=298"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5944798&postcount=298[/ame]), but I see I misread -- the November date is the date filed, not her birth date. Oops. I corrected my previous post.

That leaves no evidence either way as to whether they're the same person. Might be, might not be.

When Ive paid for records it has always given me the option to have the report emailed to me{and i've used all the legit search systems}fwiw..but then just as patty g posted the screen shot is ALWAYS there to be used..lol..

so, now the question is...do we have anyone that paid to see these specific records??? I'm gonna keep fingers crossed that one of our very many members possibly did...

So charged with capital murder or not? Jonathan not identified, but presumed deceased?

I admit, I do like the fast work of arresting and charging but it is confusing when the child/victim has not yet been identified as the deceased. I know it is not without precendent, but still confusing, especially after the atrocious reporting in this case, which may be as bad as I've seen.

Has anyone seen a picture of SE (the roommate)? If so, can you post a link here? I have looked and cannot find one. Of course, I am going to bed now so won't see it til tomorrow. So you guys have all night to find one. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500