TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - Mona Nelson charged with Murder - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is beyond belief to an old pro following cases for 25+ years.
I am getting physically ill listening to the presser Patty was so kind to upload since I missed it.

God Bless this precious little man.
May he play forever with the angels above. :rose:

I am praying for all of the family and loved ones of Jonathan. :praying:
Trust in God for the much needed strength and guidance all of you will need during this most difficult time.

JMHO

i agree. let's face it, she tried to cover evidence but left a lot (according to police) and she dumped a body in a pretty open area and was caught on a surveillance camera. doesn't sound like a seasoned pro by any means. imo.

BBM: That may be true but even "seasoned pro's" make mistakes - thankfully.
JMO ~

At the rate we're seeing women accused of crimes like this lately, no one is going to able to say anymore that women are seldom accused of this crime...

I only know of one other case where a woman is accused of killing a child not related to her. That's hardly a "high rate."

i just read about women serial killers recently...there are more than you think

http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?human_id=62112&cat=boxer

date Lb opponent Lb W-L-D last 6 location
2006-11-18 XXXXX 221 10-3-0
Cut Off Youth Center, Cut Off, Louisiana, United States L UD 4 4x2
referee: Bruce McDaniel | judge: Rick Exe 33-40 | judge: Larry Berger 33-40 | judge: Keith Thibodeaux 33-40
Nelson down twice in the first and once in the second

2004-04-23 201 XXXX 215 8-3-0
Radisson Hotel, Wichita, Kansas, United States L TKO 3 6x2
time: 0:55 | referee: Randy Cole | judge: Mike Cox 18-20 | judge: Frankie Moore 17-20 | judge: Vernon Smith 18-20

2003-02-18 209 XXXX 225 debut
AMC Flea Market, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States L SD 4 4x2
referee: Bill Marshall | judge: Joe Miller 37-39 | judge: Gary Ritter 39-37 | judge: Gerald Ritter 37-39

1997-06-21 XXXX 171
Onondaga A.C., Syracuse, New York, United States W UD 6 6x2

Okay, so she lived in Houston in 1984 based on her criminal charges (http://www.hcdistrictclerk.com/edocs/public/CaseDetails.aspx?CaseNbr=129030601010&CDI=3), which means she was about 18. She started professionally boxing at 28 or so. It really bothers me that she boxed at a youth center.

Now...that was a press conference!!!

Strategical, methodical...sending Ms Mona a message, IMO!

I am not surprised, as I said earlier, the experience I've had with HPD and Harris County Pros in a very high profile case...followed with a very high profiled "dream team"...didn't shake them one bit! They, my friends, are on their game...they will fight for Jonathan!

I only know of one other case where a woman is accused of killing a child not related to her. That's hardly a "high rate."

I'm talking about horrendous cases of women killing children in general. Eliza Baker (killed and dismembered her stepdaughter), Casey Anthony (duct tape over face, child died in car, she threw her out like trash), Teri Horman (suspected of kidnapping her stepson from school during a science fair and then killing him), Baby Gabriel's mom (said in a text to ex that she killed their baby, but a body has never been found), and I'm sure there's more. I've heard of one woman who put her baby in a microwave. One woman who suffocated her stepson in a car and then disposed him, and then spent time with father after that like nothing was wrong, and I could research and come up with a lot more. More and more, women are killing their children or someone else's and doing it more and more horrendous ways. That's what I mean. In a few years, it won't be surprising that women are being accused of doing horrendous things to either their own kids or kids that aren't theirs. No more are women are innocent good mothers who only worry about the welfare of their children. They just throw them out like trash when they don't want them anymore or prey upon other people's children. The vast chasm between them and men is closing fast on crimes against children, including horrendous murder. Poor Zahra was dismembered, and now Jonathon burned beyond recognition. I hate to ask it, but what is the next woman murderer going to do a child that gets in their way, that they don't want, or that they get angry at or abuse?

It is strange to me that she allowed the police to search her vehicle and home knowing there was lots of physical evidence. Especially someone who has been through the legal system before. Diminished capacity? Maybe she thought if she acted forthcoming they wouldn't look that closely?

Other counties to look for past charges:

Franklin County, Texas
Collin County, Texas

Will be interesting when details of medical history are released. wondering if she was on medication(s) for a psychological condition and maybe she quit taking them or she was self-medicating. i could see a person who had committed similar crimes eventually slipping up because they were under the influence or not taking medication. jeffrey dahmer comes to mind. (sorry to go there)

jjenny. Are you speaking of woman strangers? I think there are hundreds if not thousands of woman that kill a child just in this country alone.

Casey A?
Audrey ?? drowned 5
who ever killed Haligh, jmo sm.
little boy in campgrounds by his mom
susan smith
Mona is not a stranger to the family.

aed has more. jjenny, I think we have misunderstood what you were saying.

We have the DOB, would be great to have info on where born. JMO, she was already a victim of someone by the time she was 18, hatred towards who ever was coming out in a boxing rage. Im sure there are files some where about her youth, but doublt we find it.
Insane? had a plan and carried it out, or did she act on the spur of the moment?

I still believe she sexually assulted him before she killed him. This is also prob not the first time she has hurt or killed a child.:(

Can someone tell me who installed the surveillance camera in the area where MN disposed of JF's body? It seems to me if MN knew about the camera, she would have chosen a different place to dispose of his body. Was the s.v. turned over to LE by someone?

Does anyone know if LE confirmed SE was at work and where the step dad went after he checked on JF? TIA

That's really strange, just like the Brittnay case, could it be possible Mona was acting out some parental issues she was having?

*head spins*

jjenny. Are you speaking of woman strangers? I think there are hundreds if not thousands of woman that kill a child just in this country alone.

Casey A?
Audrey ?? drowned 5
who ever killed Haligh, jmo sm.
little boy in campgrounds by his mom
susan smith
Mona is not a stranger to the family.

I am talking about women accused of deliberately killing children not related to them.
Casey A is not accused of killing a child not related to her.
I have no idea who Audrey is. If you are talking about Andrea Yates those children were here own children. Since we don't know who killed Haleigh why bring it up? Could have been man. Susan Smith-again, her own children.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sweetkittykat