TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Czgtz, was the boyfriend around during any of your visits? If so how did he act? You can usually tell a lot from a persons body language if they are guilty of anything.

Thank you for the link.

Does the fence go around the whole backyard?

I snipped the following from the article you posted.........

One key player hasn't been seen or heard from since early this afternoon; Billie Jean Dunn, the mother of Hailey left her house with Texas Rangers and hasn't been in contact with family members since, according to her son.

Also Wednesday, we spoke to a family member, Hailey's uncle, who says he was given a polygraph test.

So she left this afternoon and has not been heard from since? And he might have taken a poly today? I think the heat is up.......not on her, but something may be fixing to break. But now that I think of it........it is odd that her family has not heard from her.............

Does Billie have close family in area? Could she be staying across the street with X husband?
Isn't the son only 16? Is he alone in all of this...............

I havn't talked to Billie since this afternoon. We had plans to have supper together.

I work out of town, and before I even got home, rumors were flying. I hadn't been able to get ahold of Billie, and had no idea what was going on. I went by her house, but didn't stop due to all the media.

If you could only see how it is here now. The change that has come over the town. Everyone is nervous. It is catching, or seems that way to me.

I have been to Billie's house nearly every day, with my husband and girls. Just because she is my friend and she needs to be around people rather than sitting by herself despairing.

Because I couldn't get ahold of her or find out what was going on, yes, I did get scared. I had no idea if the rumors were true - I hadn't been home all day. If the rumor had been true that he had fled and couldnt be found, then yes, I would have been terrified because if that had happened, then to me, it would have meant that he was involved in Hailey's dissapearance.

Do you feel comfortable commenting whether you think there is validity to the comment , that Hailey felt uncomfortable around SA?

LE drove Billie away from the house in our most recent news story. Is she back at home, or staying somewhere else?

I wonder if Billie is still standing by SA or if she is starting to have doubts about his story. I can't imagine the pain she is having to deal with.

Czgtz, do you know if she was aware from the start about the argument at SA's work and his losing his job....or did she just find that out more recently? Thanks.

I went by her house about an hour ago and she still was not back.

I have no idea what is going on at this moment, and I don't want to speculate, even to myself (as hard as that is).

I know that Billie knew about the job situation on Wednesday for sure. Any earlier, I would have to ask her again.

The viewers have have almost doubled since yesterday... 153.

Hello West Texas

So she left this afternoon and has not been heard from since? And he might have taken a poly today? I think the heat is up.......not on her, but something may be fixing to break. But now that I think of it........it is odd that her family has not heard from her.............

Could he be on the run and took her?
Just a speculation because I really feel that she would be in touch with her son, family and close friends!
Esp now...........

Why would the FBI be involved? i think they need to utilize all resources, but i thought someone had to take a child across state lines etc.. before they got involved.....or do they handle stuff like this?
Sorry for the dumb question

oh God.. I always tell my son to listen to his gut instinct. It's never wrong!

I talked about my daughter being missing in an earlier thread. A man tried to get her in his truck asking if she was lost and needed a ride home. She said no and ran into the woods. I told her that he may have been there to help her or hurt her but that I was so glad that she went with her instinct and ran. She was lost for six hours in the woods but that was certainly better than him getting her. I wanted her to know to always trust her instinct.

Has there been a news report tonight? I have not found any live streaming.

In the video, I thought the reporter was insinuating Hailey was in the back yard often...not the shed. Maybe I just "wanted" to hear that??

Opinions please...

I transcribed this from that short section of the video:

Reporter:

An eerie silence overshadowed the Dunn Family home as Texas Rangers and local police searched the property, gathered items and went with flashlights and gloves into a shed in the back that read danger, no unauthorized personnel; an area of the home that neighbors said they saw Hailey in all the time.

Neighbor:

A lot she always back there talkin on the telephone every day, almost every day.

Please someone tell me they weren't talking about the shed????

Also, what do you think about what the city manager says here: (transcribed by muah)

City Manager: Well I know they're working a number of different leads and some of them do go to, to uh, I guess you wanna say suspects or, or subjects; uhm you know they're, they're being very aggressive on that 'course that's part of the investigation and uh I do not have those names but I know that they are working on those particular individuals.

And lastly - they are still saying a 10K reward - so TxMist, I guess it's still 10K???

http://www.kcbd.com/Global/story.asp?S=13779246

Could he be on the run and took her?
Just a speculation because I really feel that she would be in touch with her son, family and close friends!
Esp now...........

I don't think so, the report said she left with the Texas Rangers...............

Do you feel comfortable commenting whether you think there is validity to the comment , that Hailey felt uncomfortable around SA?

I personally have not heard that at all before seeing some of the posts here. I haven't watched the video. If someone will repost the link, I will. I am curious to know who the girl that said this is.

Does Billie have close family in area? Could she be staying across the street with X husband?

I would imagine the son is with his Dad.........I hope.

Does Billie have family close by - Mom - Dad - siblings?

City Manager: Well I know they're working a number of different leads and some of them do go to, to uh, I guess you wanna say suspects or, or subjects; uhm you know they're, they're being very aggressive on that 'course that's part of the investigation and uh I do not have those names but I know that they are working on those particular individuals.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm..........................I'm not liking that, especially since no one has heard from her.

Billie also was expecting the media this afternoon........so she isn't afraid to go home or is she?
Maybe she is under police protection til they find him.
But what about her 16 year old son?
Is he at the house?
He has to be really afraid.........sister gone and now he has no idea where mom is.......

Ok, I'm seeing a whole lot of information flying around, but am not sure what is fact and what is rumor as there are not many media links being tagged.

Can anyone help me clarify fact or rumor?

The FBI is involved?

Bloodhounds were brought in? And if so, police or SAR?

A perp has been outted?

sarx, this link has a lot of info on the LE agencies working on finding Hailey, and the dog search...The FBI & Texas Rangers are assisting C-City LE, as well as LE from counties close by.

all I've heard about the dogs is that they were bloodhounds & Hailey's scent was detected at a nearby hotel.

There's also been searchers on horseback (in another link somewhere)

http://www.kcbd.com/Global/story.asp?S=13779246

There's a lot of links in Hailey's support thread - probably not all of them but we've tried to keep up as best we can.

I talked about my daughter being missing in an earlier thread. A man tried to get her in his truck asking if she was lost and needed a ride home. She said no and ran into the woods. I told her that he may have been there to help her or hurt her but that I was so glad that she went with her instinct and ran. She was lost for six hours in the woods but that was certainly better than him getting her. I wanted her to know to always trust her instinct.

The same thing happened to me as a child. I too was lost but for only about 3 hours in the woods. The man that tried to get me in his car, later abducted another child.

I'm guessing that the son is with his father.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
medievalratattack